Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Joey Ryan deleted his twitter and shut down Bar wrestling
    http://socaluncensored.com/2020/06/2...g-closes-down/

With the amount of accusations he's getting he might get jail time.
    Isn't Joey Ryan the "super dick" guy?

Ultimate Member

Gotta wonder what Johnny and Candice think of all this? Joey is a close friend of theirs, he was present at their wedding even.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Sammy Guevera's previous actions are now being brought to light, including rape threats against Sasha banks and other women

https://twitter.com/wweshortyg/statu...64647607627776
    I'll be interesting to see how AEW responds to that.

Not having heard the entire interview I'll asume it was a joke. Still... from what I understand AEW has cut ties with some talent due to things they have said on social media. Even stuff said in the past. I can see them potentially letting this slide... though in the present climate, ya never know.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yup. #speakingout has destroyed his career. The accusations against just keeps mounting. Couldn't happen to a better person.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Yeah his entire gimmick is basically sexual assault. I always assumed people went along with his spot, but if they didn't and he made them do it anyway (as the booker), then that's absolutely sexual assault.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Not having heard the entire interview I'll asume it was a joke. Still... from what I understand AEW has cut ties with some talent due to things they have said on social media. Even stuff said in the past. I can see them potentially letting this slide... though in the present climate, ya never know.
    AEW will brush it off. Sammy was barely an adult when he said that. A simple apology is all that's needed here.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post

Even if that was just a (very poor) attempt at a joke, not cool Sammy. You don't joke about something like this.

AEW will brush it off. Sammy was barely an adult when he said that. A simple apology is all that's needed here.
    22 is not being barely an adult

I still expect people to have a teenage mentality at that age.

Ultimate Member

Dakota, Rhea, Mia, Simone Johnson (The Rock's daughter), etc have all responded to this. Sammy ticked off a lot of women here it would seem.

I still expect people to have a teenage mentality at that age.
    Maybe we should start to expect more from people rather than just accept "he's a young guy, he'll grow out of it." A 22 year old may grow out of it, but what that 22 year old may do to someone else they won't. (Not saying what Sammy did falls under that, but just the general idea of dismissing what someone that age does).
    Last edited by Noodle; 06-22-2020 at 11:34 AM.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Yeah his entire gimmick is basically sexual assault. I always assumed people went along with his spot, but if they didn't and he made them do it anyway (as the booker), then that's absolutely sexual assault.
    Well judging from what he posted before nuking his twitter , he claims that once the spot became a big deal he started living a rock star life etc. So it extended way outta the ring.

Someone brought up that Tony Khan has to step in and show some order here on a podcast or twitter. That he needs to step up and make the hard decisions more or less on his talent. Its easy to ban Linda Hogan from AEW when someone doesn't even know what the company is or never worked in industry or Hulk Hogan. But here this is a couple of his stars and he needs to act.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    Maybe we should start to expect more from people rather than just accept "he's a young guy, he'll grow out of it." A 22 year old may grow out of it, but what that 22 year old may do to someone else they won't. (Not saying what Sammy did falls under that, but just the general idea of dismissing what someone that age does).
    I agree with that. We have to hold each other to a higher standard. It deserves a heartfelt private apology though.Freedom to make mistakes but not freedom from repercussions of those mistakes. How do we learn, if we don't try make up for our errors.

Astonishing Member

Sammy Guevera's previous actions are now being brought to light, including rape threats against Sasha banks and other women

https://twitter.com/wweshortyg/statu...64647607627776
    https://twitter.com/sammyguevara/sta...30818353135617 good
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Candice LeRae has put out a statement about Joey Ryan

https://twitter.com/CandiceLeRae/sta...45803175268352