Ultimate Member

I'm not surprised. You constantly hear about people doing terrible things, but their friends and family knew nothing about it because they put up a facade in front of them. It's quite common.

Has to be terrible finding out that one of your close friends is such a vile person though.

Intermediary

16 accusations

someone knew something

disgraceful

Sammy got suspended, has to come back after counseling and training, and they're donating his salary to a women's shelter.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sammy got suspended, has to come back after counseling and training, and they're donating his salary to a women's shelter.
    Lol...he deserved it.

It seems people don’t understand that saying or doing dumb **** has consequences.

Well, the married AEW star lawyered up.

Still don't know who it is.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Anyone listen to Cornette podcast? He denies all the accusations and opened up about he and his wife have an open relationship. Saying the people he and wife slept with were not coerce into doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Lol...he deserved it.

It seems people don’t understand that saying or doing dumb **** has consequences.
    It's especially true with celebrities on social media. Any stupid thing you might say on one drunken evening can potentailly cost an celebrity their career even years after you have said it.

Honestly I think most celebrities would be smart to just stay off of it unless it's in some sort of controlled setting with some sort of filter.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Anyone listen to Cornette podcast? He denies all the accusations and opened up about he and his wife have an open relationship. Saying the people he and wife slept with were not coerce into doing it.
    Yep. I learned way more about Cornettes sex life than I ever wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Yep. I learned way more about Cornettes sex life than I ever wanted to.
    Though I do semi-regularly listen to Cornettes podcasts because I find him entertaining, this is one I think I'm gonna skip.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though I do semi-regularly listen to Cornettes podcasts because I find him entertaining, this is one I think I'm gonna skip.
    Smart. Save money on the future therapy bill.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

I'd link it here since its on Youtube on his channel. But given the content of it , well it doesn't need to be posted here on CBR due to guidelines that we have for forums.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

So in other news, Dolph Ziggler will be facing Drew at Extreme Rules for the title

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    So in other news, Dolph Ziggler will be facing Drew at Extreme Rules for the title
    No offense to Ziggler, but is the RAW main event talent pool so shallow that Ziggler is getting a PPV WWE title match?

I'm sure the match itself will be pretty good, but geez....

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I would listen to the second half of the podcast where he tears a new ******* on the twitter mob that harassed his wife and Bobby Fulton. He's absolutely on point on those people. Honestly, they are no better than the folks that drove Hana Kimura to suicide.

Extraordinary Member

No offense to Ziggler, but is the RAW main event talent pool so shallow that Ziggler is getting a PPV WWE title match?

I'm sure the match itself will be pretty good, but geez....
    They probably want Ziggler to make a big splash since he just got traded over, and putting him in a filler feud with Drew works well enough.

in other news, They seem to be setting up a Charlotte vs Nia feud. Additionally, the profits pinned the vikings, and their next feud seems to be Andrade and Angel Garza