Page 1188 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 18868810881138117811841185118611871188118911901191119211981238 ... LastLast
Results 17,806 to 17,820 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Tessa is returning the belt to Impact. Though she's denying the extortion
    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/t...act-title-back
    I cry BS. More than likely Impact's attorney contacted her and she realized she had no case.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I cry BS. More than likely Impact's attorney contacted her and she realized she had no case.
    Eh... I can go either way on it. I can totally see Tessa wanting to keep the belt. But at the same time the amount of money she was asking for was so ridiculously high I wouldn't be shocked if the hole story was fabricated.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Was catching up with Dynamite from the last two weeks and watched Jericho's promo from Fight for the Fallen. This ratings BS is annoyingly stupid and Jericho trying to add it into his character just makes me want to either FF or turn the channel. Also, saw a clip from the Dynamite post-show from this week of JR and Taz acting like bitter bitches because the WWE doesn't bother mentioning AEW like they mention the WWE. Just really groan-inducing stuff from two guys who should know better by now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Eh... I can go either way on it. I can totally see Tessa wanting to keep the belt. But at the same time the amount of money she was asking for was so ridiculously high I wouldn't be shocked if the hole story was fabricated.
    Given Tessa history I find it believable she would try to pull something like this. Not owning up to mistakes is another trademark of hers.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Given Tessa history I find it believable she would try to pull something like this. Not owning up to mistakes is another trademark of hers.
    Exactly, With Tessa's track record benefit of the doubt isn't a given.

Sky Italy and Sky UK is dropping WWE for AEW.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ceiling Belkar stabs you GozertheGozarian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Sky put a lot of effort in getting WWE, so this is pretty big.
    "I rhyme with tyre - And cause pollution - I think you'll find - It's the best solution: What Am I?"

"And that's the essential problem with 'Planetary' right there. When Elijah Snow says, 'The world is a strange place'... he gets Dracula, Doc Savage and Godzilla... When we say it, we get The Captain Fire-Cock Rock 'n' Roll Spectacular."
    ~ Pól Rua

Astonishing Member

Is it because it's much cheaper?
    Networks don't care about which show is "better".If you are getting AEW at a fifth of the price tag and only losing half your viewers than you make that move.

Quote Originally Posted by GozertheGozarian View Post
    Sky put a lot of effort in getting WWE, so this is pretty big.
    I'm interested to see what this means for the rest of Sky.
    Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Is it because it's much cheaper?
    Networks don't care about which show is "better".If you are getting AEW at a fifth of the price tag and only losing half your viewers than you make that move.
    I am not sure, just saw the headlines. WWE's ratings are pretty close to AEW out of the US, so it might be a cost-savings route.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

I'm interested to see what this means for the rest of Sky.

I am not sure, just saw the headlines. WWE's ratings are pretty close to AEW out of the US, so it might be a cost-savings route.
    Yeah, it feels like cost cutting.Its not like you have to choose, if money is not an issue.

But good for AEW. This might inspire change on Vince's part.

Spectacular Member

So is Lacey Evans no longer a face? She was being built up as the ex marine that wants to clean Sashas and Bailey's clock. Now I see she is having a feud with Naomi.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    So is Lacey Evans no longer a face? She was being built up as the ex marine that wants to clean Sashas and Bailey's clock. Now I see she is having a feud with Naomi.
    She was better as a heel anyways. They turned her face just so Bayley could have someone to feud with.

Astonishing Member

Lacey Evan reminds of the blonde wrestler from Glow.

So no thoughts on the possible break-up of the New Day? I mean, I look forward to seeing Big E compete in singles matches, but I would also like to see one last six-man match when Xavier Woods comes back.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So no thoughts on the possible break-up of the New Day? I mean, I look forward to seeing Big E compete in singles matches, but I would also like to see one last six-man match when Xavier Woods comes back.
    They aren't breaking up. Kofi is injured for a couple of months and no one knows when Woods will be back. So might as well pull the trigger on a Big E solo run.