Page 1189 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 18968910891139117911851186118711881189119011911192119311991239 ... LastLast
Results 17,821 to 17,835 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    They aren't breaking up. Kofi is injured for a couple of months and no one knows when Woods will be back. So might as well pull the trigger on a Big E solo run.
    I wouldn't mind seeing Big E have a solid run as IC Champion.

Everyone is saying he should go for the WWE title, and I agree he's good enough to have him as that, but I think it would feel like he was rushed into it. With Kofi, he had been around for so long and held so many midcard titles it felt like a natural progression. Aside from an unmemorable IC run early on, E's been 99% a tag guy. Give him a decent midcard run and then move him to the main event scene. It will feel more natural that way, and less of a chance of the fans turning on him (when they come back.......at some point....)
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

Everyone is saying he should go for the WWE title, and I agree he's good enough to have him as that, but I think it would feel like he was rushed into it. With Kofi, he had been around for so long and held so many midcard titles it felt like a natural progression. Aside from an unmemorable IC run early on, E's been 99% a tag guy. Give him a decent midcard run and then move him to the main event scene. It will feel more natural that way, and less of a chance of the fans turning on him (when they come back.......at some point....)
    I think if you set up Braun as indestructible vicious killing machine for the next four to six months then have E be the one who beats him, then you have elevated E.

But you have to build the mountain before you climb it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

A run with AJ and the IC belt might be cool. AJ can make Big E look like a million bucks even if Big E doesn't come out with the belt in the end.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    A run with AJ and the IC belt might be cool. AJ can make Big E look like a million bucks even if Big E doesn't come out with the belt in the end.
    Does that mean anything though. That's fine for a call up from NXT. Big E is a huge part of one of the highest selling merchandise sellers. Big E is more over than Braun Strowman.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    So is Lacey Evans no longer a face? She was being built up as the ex marine that wants to clean Sashas and Bailey's clock. Now I see she is having a feud with Naomi.
    they don't care about heels and faces in the women's division, charlotte would flip flop more than once in the same week sometimes even the same show. alexa is another example, lacey is just the most recent.

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So no thoughts on the possible break-up of the New Day? I mean, I look forward to seeing Big E compete in singles matches, but I would also like to see one last six-man match when Xavier Woods comes back.
    i'm all for it. i've never cared for the new day as act. they just aren't funny to me and often during their segments have found myself wondering "is this racist??". on 2 separate occasions while watching with non-fans people used the word "clowns" while asking about them. that's not a good thing imo.

Does that mean anything though. That's fine for a call up from NXT. Big E is a huge part of one of the highest selling merchandise sellers. Big E is more over than Braun Strowman.
    boy they really fukt that up didn't they. is braun still the champion??

Ultimate Member

Lacey's heel turn has to be one of the most poorly set up and dumb ones that I've seen in awhile. It just, happened out of nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Lacey's heel turn has to be one of the most poorly set up and dumb ones that I've seen in awhile. It just, happened out of nowhere.
    It did lead to the Naiomi Deserves Better thing, so it's possible lemonade can be made out of lemons there.

Ultimate Member

Depends on how they use Naomi going forward.

The fact that this is all over a Karaoke contest, that even WWE is now mocking on-air, is so dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Depends on how they use Naomi going forward.

The fact that this is all over a Karaoke contest, that even WWE is now mocking on-air, is so dumb.
    Given Smackdown arguably has no main event female faces, it's easy enough to imagine Naiomi will get a small push. Though at best that just means getting fed to Bayley and Sasha the way Nikki was.

Ultimate Member

Honestly, I think it's time they gave Big E something to do.

The New Day has done all it can and Big E has the tools to be one of the main guys on the brand.

If he's booked right that is..

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Honestly, I think it's time they gave Big E something to do.

The New Day has done all it can and Big E has the tools to be one of the main guys on the brand.

If he's booked right that is..
    Do you do a whole new packaging?

New Ring Gear.
    New Music.
    New Finisher

And so forth.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Eh, why try and fix something that isn't broken? It's not like New Day broke up or anything.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Agreed. There no real need to reinvent Big E for a singles run.

Tag teams don't really need to end, or stables for that matter, when one gets a singles push.

It's way too common in North American wrestling.

I hope they don't break them up to push Big E.

He was fun in NXT doing his 5 count run.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Lacey Evan reminds of the blonde wrestler from Glow.
    Real GLOW, current GLOW, or Netflix's GLOW?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium