Page 1209 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 20970911091159119912051206120712081209121012111212121312191259 ... LastLast
Results 18,121 to 18,135 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

So was Bea Priestly. (In terms of her enabling behavior anyway)

So was that Chris Parks (aka Abyss) with A J Styles tonight? He's lost some weight; maybe he'll compete in the ring again sometime soon?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Incredible Member

footclan of the ninja turtlss indeed. the 2 women power trip is just awesome.

BANNED

The Batman who laughs is booking Smackdown.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So was that Chris Parks (aka Abyss) with A J Styles tonight? He's lost some weight; maybe he'll compete in the ring again sometime soon?
    From what I remember, his back is really jacked up, so that's probably not likely.

Incredible Member

fly , alexa , fly.

wonder what role will alexa play at summmerslam..
    Last edited by marshal88; 08-14-2020 at 11:00 PM.

Astonishing Member

She seems to be caught in a doubly abusive relationship at this point.

Incredible Member

Yes it was. He's using his Joseph Parks persona right now.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    From what I remember, his back is really jacked up, so that's probably not likely.
    Actually, that was him.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    WWE has let people go for violations of this nature though, so I do think Dream would be gone if they investigated this and found anything. As good as Dream is, he's probably not someone WWE would really be hurt by if he were let go. Nor is he someone they would be afraiid AEW would take if they let him go, given the nature of the allegations. Impact might, because IMpact will take anyone.

So while we obviously don't know for sure, if he's back on TV I think it's fair to assume they tried to investigate the matter and didn't find anything. But we'll see. If WWE starts getting a lot of heat over Dream, they might just let him go anyways. Again, I don't think he's such a valuable talent that it would be worth the backlash.
    i think i saw something about the alleged victims saying they were never contacted and being upset people assumed there was some kind of investigation proving dream innocent because he showed up on tv.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I really don't see the Horsemen in AEW as pure heels. They should be. But FTR has not been handled as heels. I find the Young Bucks to be kind of unlikable. Page had a heel storyline at first, but honestly, it's the rest of the Elite that look more jerky.

AEW Horsemen at best would be cool heels. Sadly, we have way too many wrestlers trying to be cool heels.
    did you miss them spike piledriving a career long babyface senior citizen on wednesday??

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Actually, that was him.
    i think he meant it's unlikely that he returns to the ring. which is good news imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.B View Post
    The Batman who laughs is booking Smackdown.
    Hmm. So what aspects of Smackdown feel like they're being booked by an Uber-powerful cross between Batman and the Joker?

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Yes it was. He's using his Joseph Parks persona right now.
    I notice he didn't even speak, though. Would that be because WWE would have to pay him more if he actually spoke on television?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I notice he didn't even speak, though. Would that be because WWE would have to pay him more if he actually spoke on television?
    It's likely he's not meant to be important. He's just filling a role.

Extraordinary Member

He did say a few things

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i think i saw something about the alleged victims saying they were never contacted and being upset people assumed there was some kind of investigation proving dream innocent because he showed up on tv.

did you miss them spike piledriving a career long babyface senior citizen on wednesday??

i think he meant it's unlikely that he returns to the ring. which is good news imo.
    I missed AEW this week. I am all for the elder abuse in wrestling.....joking.