Page 1210 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 21071011101160120012061207120812091210121112121213121412201260 ... LastLast
Results 18,136 to 18,150 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

Mandy vs. Sonya in a hair vs. hair match at Summerslam. Those two finally getting a PPV match.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Mandy vs. Sonya in a hair vs. hair match at Summerslam. Those two finally getting a PPV match.
    Decent feud but no way in hell Vince and TPTB let Mandy get shaved, it might destroy all of her mystique. Hard to invest in a conflict you know the outcome of. Sad to say but all of Mandy's appeal is her looks, not her mic work or move set. Sonja might be an even more dangerous heel enraged by being bald.

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Decent feud but no way in hell Vince and TPTB let Mandy get shaved, it might destroy all of her mystique. Hard to invest in a conflict you know the outcome of. Sad to say but all of Mandy's appeal is her looks, not her mic work or move set. Sonja might be an even more dangerous heel enraged by being bald.
    Given that Mandy lost their previous matches and already got her hair cut, I think the obvious winner of this match won't be Sonya.

I don't know this for a fact... but I'm guessing Sonya probably wanted to cut her hair anyways, so they just worked it into an angle. Again, don't know that for sure but in my head thats how a lot of these hair vs hair matches originate from.

In men's hair matches, it's often that one wrestler realizes he's going bald, so he'd rather just shave it all off. That's how it was with Kurt Angle.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    In men's hair matches, it's often that one wrestler realizes he's going bald, so he'd rather just shave it all off. That's how it was with Kurt Angle.
    I wish they did that with Corbin when he went bald.

Ultimate Member

Psycho bald/short-haired Sonya could be cool as well.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Psycho bald/short-haired Sonya could be cool as well.
    Both the people behind the ones who play the Mandy/Sonya characters both seem like the types who wouldn't mind shaving their hair. Like people have said, this is the perfect time to do it when it's not like there's a lot of public appearances/photoshoots/reasons to have long hair, etc.

Mandy giving an "I'm not all about my looks!" promo was silly to me when she looked hotter than ever with that haircut. That said, that was the best promo of her career and something that should have happened earlier.

Plus Sonya seemed like she had a bunch of new extensions put in. From a storyline standpoint, I think Mandy needs to win. Storylines for a crazy bald/wig wearing Sonya would write itself.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Both the people behind the ones who play the Mandy/Sonya characters both seem like the types who wouldn't mind shaving their hair. Like people have said, this is the perfect time to do it when it's not like there's a lot of public appearances/photoshoots/reasons to have long hair, etc.

Mandy giving an "I'm not all about my looks!" promo was silly to me when she looked hotter than ever with that haircut. That said, that was the best promo of her career and something that should have happened earlier.

Plus Sonya seemed like she had a bunch of new extensions put in. From a storyline standpoint, I think Mandy needs to win. Storylines for a crazy bald/wig wearing Sonya would write itself.
    Sonya could pull a page out of Angle and Buddy Roberts playbook, and wear a wig attatched head gear.

is wwe actually ready for a lesbian with SHORT HAIR??

So did anyone notice WWE went TV 14 now

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I missed AEW this week. I am all for the elder abuse in wrestling.....joking.
    can't lie, i popped big time for ric flair getting an uppercut to the balls from behind no less. now that's a god damn heel. best thing since miz shot hornswoggle in the balls with a t-shirt gun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    must be preparing for a lesbian with SHORT HAIR!!

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I mean, the beating that Seth and Murphy gave Dominik was already pushing it, especially when you saw the bruises/cuts all over his back and chest afterwards.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sonya Deville's stalker got arrested. He was waiting in her home with a knife, plastic zip ties, duct tape and mace planning to kidnap her.
    https://twitter.com/tb_times/status/...018934273?s=21

She never confronted the guy so she's ok.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sonya Deville's stalker got arrested. He was waiting in her home with a knife, plastic zip ties, duct tape and mace planning to kidnap her.
    https://twitter.com/tb_times/status/...018934273?s=21

She never confronted the guy so she's ok.
    Damn that is scary as hell to hear. Hopefully he's locked away for a long time because the case with folks like this...they just keep going.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Yeah stalkers usually don't stop. He needs to be locked up until his trial or guilty plea, whichever it ends up being, and then go away for a long time.

Also Sonya seems like such a likeable person IRL so I hate that she has to go through something like this.