Page 1213 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 21371311131163120312091210121112121213121412151216121712231263 ... LastLast
Results 18,181 to 18,195 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I suppose that's not shocking. You would think she would want to work with her husband if possible.
    Imho, she could aim much higher if she wanted to.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I think this a major loss for WWE. She was hands down the best presenter in the entire company. She was way too good for them.
    Though I agree Renee is very very good at what she does, I'm not sure I agree she is actually a major loss. I don't think too many people watch wrestling for the interviewers or talk show hosts. She's very good at a fairly minor aspect of their programming. And I'm sure she'll go on to do a very very good job at whatever else she does.

Astonishing Member

Though I agree Renee is very very good at what she does, I'm not sure I agree she is actually a major loss. I don't think too many people watch wrestling for the interviewers or talk show hosts. She's very good at a fairly minor aspect of their programming. And I'm sure she'll go on to do a very very good job at whatever else she does.
    They don't really need someone of Renee's skills to do the presenting--she's basically slumming at her job and we all know it.

I actually like it when announcers get involved in storylines from time to time, so I'm fine if they have a wrestler trainee just do the backstage interviewing jobs.

But yes, having Renee and some of the other backstage interviewers on staff did give credibility to their entire team.

Mighty Member

Young was good. She looked and sounded like a real journalist, and played it straight (like a modern day Gene Okerlund). But, she will do something good elsewhere, so good for her.

Maybe WWE could repackage Braxton and get rid of the celebrity beat schtick?

Does sort of suck that this is happening during the biggest push in Sonyas career where she's arguably becoming one of the break out women on the Smackdown division. I would hate for this to effect her push in any way, as she's been gold lately. No pun intended.
    I doubt that this will hurt Deville. I just hope that WWE uses her well. (I notice that she is only as good as what they put her in.).

Cannot say that I am going to miss the Mandy angle. Don't much like that angle or related matches/vignettes.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

BANNED

Glad to see Renee gone, she sucked on commentary.

OH~

So now they're having their shows in a 'Thunderdome'?

So, when eventually they get the word from actually qualified health officials that it's safe for crowds to come back, will they then say they're going 'Beyond Thunderdome'?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

In news , Buff Bagwell is in serious condition following a car wreck. Its said that prescription drugs may have been involved.

https://whatculture.com/wwe/ex-wwe-w...s-car-accident
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    In news , Buff Bagwell is in serious condition following a car wreck. Its said that prescription drugs may have been involved.

Wow, scary stuff. Wish him all the best.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

Hard to feel too bad for him if he may have been driving under the influence of drugs, prescription or not. Its not like uber doesn't exist, and he easily could have hurt someone else.

Still, hope he's okay.

Thunder Dome is interesting. Looks like Aces and Eights version 2.0 (Redemption) had some more members tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Thunder Dome is interesting. Looks like Aces and Eights version 2.0 (Redemption) had some more members tonight.
    I think it has too many members at this point.

At this point it's practically going to have to be an entire wrestling organziation being releaved when they finally unmask.

Hard to feel too bad for him if he may have been driving under the influence of drugs, prescription or not. Its not like uber doesn't exist, and he easily could have hurt someone else.

Still, hope he's okay.
    Doesn't matter if he is to blame the guy is in the hospital ever one needs to feel bad for him.

Astonishing Member

Retribution not going after Vince makes no sense.

Astonishing Member

AEW
    NXT
    ROH
    me tonight
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Retribution not going after Vince makes no sense.
    I guess we can just assume that Fiends teleportation allowed him to get to Vince before Retribution, and Vince got the hell out of dodge before Retribution could get to him.

I do agree that going after Vince is a very logical move, which potentially can bring attetion to the angle. They're probably saving that for later. They can also potentially go after Shane now that he's out in the open with RAW underground (unless of course Shane is somehow behind retribution... might not be a complete coincidence that both concepts debuted at the same time).