Page 1216 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 21671611161166120612121213121412151216121712181219122012261266 ... LastLast
Results 18,226 to 18,240 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Looks like the Smackdown writers agreed with them lacking top face--however the lines definitely looked blurred out there.
    Yeah, I guess that top face issue seems to be resolved... or at least I think he's a face.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    well didn't see that coming. Who's heel and who's face now. Feel the Fiend may be going face?
    Roman was acting heel'ish but him returning and wrecking two of the people who gave him tons of trouble before he left isn't out of character either. He needs to keep the attitude whatever his alignment.

Incredible Member

with reigns coming back, keith will be playing 2nd fiddle. that title match was a bit weak but the strowman experiment is over and the title back to the fiend, i was surprised that alexa bliss played zero part in the match.
    Last edited by marshal88; 08-23-2020 at 07:26 PM.

Ultimate Member

Asuka vs. Sasha was MOTN, those two have such insane chemistry together.

I hope Sonya returns at some point, and if/when she does WWE pushes her hard because she's got so much potential.

Speaking of potential, Dominik looked really good tonight. I wonder if he stays on Raw now or if he goes to NXT for some seasoning?

Is Roman finally a heel now?

I was disappointed in now Alexa during the Fiend/Braun match.

No Retribution, are they done now? Dumb angle anyway.

Astonishing Member

I was expecting Roman Reigns to announce he was the leader of Retribution but nothing. Makes no sense they wouldn't invade the second biggest show.

Incredible Member

do you really want that kind of shennigans to disrupt what had been a decent ppv.

not sure what the purpose and goal for retribution.

maybe keith lee will announce himself as the leader of retribution and destroy both roman and fiend on raw. retributon supposed to make up of nxt superstars and there's a lot of them that has been missing in action for weeks, if not months - Dominik Dijakovic , Tommaso Ciampa , chelsea green , vanessa bourne etc
    Last edited by marshal88; 08-23-2020 at 09:11 PM.

Ultimate Member

Keith is going to Raw, so that wouldn't make much sense.

So Roman's back? Does that mean the WWE has gotten better with its handling of the COVID-19 crisis?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lang View Post
    So Roman's back? Does that mean the WWE has gotten better with its handling of the COVID-19 crisis?
    I don't know--Florida is worse off numerically than when they first started quarantining. I'm guessing that whatever the situation with his health was--he's no longer considered "vulnerable"....

Mighty Member

Maybe Roman is past the vulnerability from getting chemo? (It has been 6 months since the COVID problem started.)

with reigns coming back, keith will be playing 2nd fiddle. that title match was a bit weak but the strowman experiment is over and the title back to the fiend, i was surprised that alexa bliss played zero part in the match
    I did not see the pay-per-view. (I don't have the network.) But, based on Smackdown, I get the impression that someone in creative is unsure about what to do with Cross and Bliss.

For a while, it looked like Cross was going bad (even getting a new look). Then, it looked like Bliss might be redeeming Wyatt (note his reaction when she touched his face a few weeks back).

Last week and the week before, Cross was showing concern for Bliss.

And, in real terms, Smackdown is short on female heroes, especially blonde heroes. (And, we know that WWE cares about that sort of thing.)

Lacey is a bad guy now. (And, paired against Naomi.) With DeVille gone (likely to deal with the consequences of real-life events) Mandy is harder to push. (She is harder to cheer for than Alexa as her matches are not as much fun.)

Glad that Retribution was absent.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Astonishing Member

If AEW gets the biggest rating of it's short lifetime would you make the move to Saturday night?

Astonishing Member

I feel like Dream needs a makeover.
    I would have him wear normal trunks. Purple and gold with the exception of spray painted ones to pop the match.
    I would have him join the Robert Stone Brand. He needs someone to play off of. Plus Mercedes would be a great Chyna like enforcer for him.

Ultimate Member

Alexa seems, not pleased, at not being on the show last night judging by her social media posts.

Fantastic Member

Super Eyepatch Wolf has a third wrestling video essay up, this time talking about the art of being a heel: