Page 1228 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 22872811281178121812241225122612271228122912301231123212381278 ... LastLast
Results 18,406 to 18,420 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

It was classic "heel finds a loophole in the rules to make it easy for him to win" storytelling.
    Oh so classic. And you can just imagine Heyman’s influence in that decision.
    Last edited by Riv86672; 08-31-2020 at 09:22 AM.

Extraordinary Member

Big E looked really good against Sheamus at payback. Looks like they're really serious about this Keith Lee push props to Orton for selling that. Hope they don't eff this up. All the matches were pretty solid. Think the weakest one was Seth/Dominick feud but that was to be expected.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 08-31-2020 at 03:23 PM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Brock Lesnar is a free agent now.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Brock Lesnar is a free agent now.
    He didn't re-sign with WWE?

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    He didn't re-sign with WWE?
    Nope. He's currently not under WWE contract

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Maybe Vince realized the huge salary right now isn't worth it to keep Brock and continue to bury the newer roster to him . Hopefully the same with Goldberg. There is living in the past and then there is fucking your stars of today like we saw with Kofi and Fiend to the past stars for a belief you can create buzz on something like that.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Maybe Vince realized the huge salary right now isn't worth it to keep Brock and continue to bury the newer roster to him . Hopefully the same with Goldberg. There is living in the past and then there is fucking your stars of today like we saw with Kofi and Fiend to the past stars for a belief you can create buzz on something like that.
    Very true.

It does seem that WWE has learnt. It’s good to see the likes of Big E, Keith Lee and even guys like Matt Riddle get pushed on the main roster. There’s a lot of talent on the roster now, it’s just utilizing them that needs figuring out,

And I’m looking forward to the inenvitable Reigns vs Drew match. It won’t be immediate but it’s going to happen somewhere down the line.

Honestly I think they'll bring Brock back around the Rumble.

THey often like to use Brock to elevate someone as a top guy, like Seth and Drew. I think he'll bring him back around the Rumble to have a Wrestlemania program with Keith Lee.

Astonishing Member

Very true.

It does seem that WWE has learnt. It’s good to see the likes of Big E, Keith Lee and even guys like Matt Riddle get pushed on the main roster. There’s a lot of talent on the roster now, it’s just utilizing them that needs figuring out,

And I’m looking forward to the inenvitable Reigns vs Drew match. It won’t be immediate but it’s going to happen somewhere down the line.
    It's not perfect--but this is maybe the most WWE has done in terms of using it's entire roster in a loooong time. You have multiple groups/alliances/factions, stories up and down the card, lots of feuds involving things that don't involve a title and the ocassional storylines that overlap each other.

Prediction: Charlotte returns soon and gets involved as both a rival to Asuka's title and maybe even a partner to her to get revenge on Nia for putting her on the shelf.

Very true.

It will probably be at Survivor Series, now that it's become basically Raw vs. Smackdown!
    Watching television is not an activity.

Ultimate Member

Breaking the IIconics up is so dumb. They're like the last team that should ever break up, and I just don't see either of them doing better as single's performers. And WWE refuses to let their be more than 3-4 women's tag teams at a time for some reason?

Ruby and Liv need to win those belts, it's long overdue. Do the Shayna and Nia implosion or something, but Riott Squad should win.

Asuka vs. Mickie, cool. Their first match was awesome. Hopefully they let Mickie have a good showing.

Dominik continues to impress. I wonder what they'll do with him now if Rey is out for awhile with his injury?

Garza is so damn charismatic.

The ME was cool, and once again they put Keith over as a big deal.

Astonishing Member

Breaking the IIconics up is so dumb. They're like the last team that should ever break up, and I just don't see either of them doing better as single's performers. And WWE refuses to let their be more than 3-4 women's tag teams at a time for some reason?
    Bryan Alvarez saying on Twitter, that there's a reason that the breakup seems rushed and coming out of nowhere. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out one of them has to take time off.

Ultimate Member

You don't need to break them up in order to do that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Ruby and Liv need to win those belts, it's long overdue. Do the Shayna and Nia implosion or something, but Riott Squad should win.

Asuka vs. Mickie, cool. Their first match was awesome. Hopefully they let Mickie have a good showing.

Dominik continues to impress. I wonder what they'll do with him now if Rey is out for awhile with his injury?

Garza is so damn charismatic.

The ME was cool, and once again they put Keith over as a big deal.
    The usual reason Vince breaks up a tag team is when he feels one of them is ready for a singles push.

Though not the best tag team by any stretch of the imagination, I thought the Iconics were a lot of fun... I loved how they played off of each other. Definately sad to see them splitting.