Page 1229 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 22972911291179121912251226122712281229123012311232123312391279 ... LastLast
Results 18,421 to 18,435 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    You don't need to break them up in order to do that though.
    True.
    The Usos have done it several times while one or the other has recovered from injury.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    People ripping on Mauro is very sad. He came back and tried to make it work awhile as he did. Guy was a solid announcer from what I heard. Had that distinct voice which they are missing a lot on brands. (it comes across as bland to be honest). Hope he is ok as he has battled depression and all.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    People ripping on Mauro is very sad. He came back and tried to make it work awhile as he did. Guy was a solid announcer from what I heard. Had that distinct voice which they are missing a lot on brands. (it comes across as bland to be honest). Hope he is ok as he has battled depression and all.
    The guy left to take care of his mother. How can anyone rip on him for that?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    The guy left to take care of his mother. How can anyone rip on him for that?
    You're asking a wrestling community that live streamed KKK rallies and an execution recently to be decent humans.

Not referencing here, mind you. This is bar none, the best wrestling community.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    You're asking a wrestling community that live streamed KKK rallies and an execution recently to be decent humans.

The community is filled with a lot of trolls, some very toxic.

During the Keith Lee and Dolph Ziggler match someone streamed KKK imagery. Again.

Amazing Member

NXT just ended and the main event disappointed me a bit.

It wasn't a bad match but with the guys involved I thought i would like it more than I did. I get that it is 60 mins and they gotta pace themselves but it felt too slow at times. A lot of 2 guys working each other while the other two just wait outside to switch. No real use of the no dq stipulation. Really surprised at no run in from the rest of UE.

Really didnt like that we didn't had sudden death overtime right there and then. Instead TUNE IN FOR SUPPER TUESDAY 2. I dont want to say I didn't like it but at the same time I'm not itching to give it a rewatch.

Incredible Member

if the hurt business is expanding to include females , bianca belair should join them , the most underused female wrestler there.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

there always some morons looking to spoil things for others. what's new ,it happens everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by GeekSmark View Post
    NXT just ended and the main event disappointed me a bit.

It wasn't a bad match but with the guys involved I thought i would like it more than I did. I get that it is 60 mins and they gotta pace themselves but it felt too slow at times. A lot of 2 guys working each other while the other two just wait outside to switch. No real use of the no dq stipulation. Really surprised at no run in from the rest of UE.

Really didnt like that we didn't had sudden death overtime right there and then. Instead TUNE IN FOR SUPPER TUESDAY 2. I dont want to say I didn't like it but at the same time I'm not itching to give it a rewatch.
    Honestly I think you can say that about almost any 60 minute Iron Man match though. In most cases I think an hour is frankly a bit too long for most matches.

Ultimate Member

Reed vs. Thatcher was good.

Kacy will win a match in NXT one day, one day.

Rhea vs. Mercedes in a steel cage sounds awesome. Please don't let it end with a screwy door spot.

The main event, as a match, was good and I enjoyed it. But to call the finish "underwhelming" would be an understatement. First of all, the timing was off. The ref clearly had to make a fast count, a really blatant fast count, to cover for the face that he didn't start the count until there was two seconds left on the clock.

And second, a fatal-four way hour-long match, that fans invested half the show in watching after being promised "a new champion will be crowned" ends in a non-finish, just to set up a normal singles match, that's very cheap and disappointing frankly.

Incredible Member

candice is small but kacy is even smaller , she has at least looked capable in the ring even when losing , she has now taken over aliyah's role as nxt jobber.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Bryan Alvarez saying on Twitter, that there's a reason that the breakup seems rushed and coming out of nowhere. Wouldn't be surprised if it turns out one of them has to take time off.
    read somewhere Vince has taken a liking to Peyton and since he could care less about tag teams male of female, if he wants to push her he needs her as a singles competitor. It seems like wrestlers that can create their own buzz in the social media landscape outside of the WWE are being elevated and not punished in this version of the WWE. Asuka's youtube stuff, Peyton's, and Sasha's, Mandy and Sonya's social media profile has elevated right before or simultaneously as their current (or in Peyton's case imminent) pushes. Wonder if that is also true for Lana?

Extraordinary Member

Isn't Peyton dating an AEW guy? Yeah she's gonna get a "push" alright. Pushed right into a burial ground.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Isn't Peyton dating an AEW guy? Yeah she's gonna get a "push" alright. Pushed right into a burial ground.
    yea one that the WWE cut so not sure why they would have an issue with that. I just remember instances when WWE talents got in trouble for social media stuff that was contrary to programming ie Lana back in the day. Now it seems that the WWE superstars that I have noticed on youtube outside of wrestling talk stuff have been said to be on the escalator heading up at the moment.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    yea one that the WWE cut so not sure why they would have an issue with that. I just remember instances when WWE talents got in trouble for social media stuff that was contrary to programming ie Lana back in the day. Now it seems that the WWE superstars that I have noticed on youtube outside of wrestling talk stuff have been said to be on the escalator heading up at the moment.
    Lol I was just joking. But with Vince you never know honestly.