Page 1236 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 23673611361186122612321233123412351236123712381239124012461286 ... LastLast
Results 18,526 to 18,540 of 19298

Am I the only one who had a problem with Drew supposedly having a broken jaw, yet talking without any pain or impediment? I mean, couldn't he have at least held his jaw and wince for a second? Orton sold the jaw injury better than Drew did!
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    another week of raw , another week without bianca not showing up while that waste of space , lana keeps appearing. what the wwe are doing with bianca ia a major waste of talent,
    Lana's not wasted space... she's there for a very specific reason. To job. It's always handy to have a Lana or a Dana Brooke on your roster. If Bianca was in her place and tapped out to Asuka, we might end up with #Biancadeservesbetter tending. But having Lana tap out means Asuka gets a win without anyone caring who put her over. SOMEONE needs to lose, and you probably don't want Bianca in that position yet if you can help it.

Astonishing Member

It was a fun Raw last night.

The Raw Underground being a place to just have a good ole grudge match is a great idea.

Retribution actually did a promo. I wasn't in love with it, buts it's a start.

The Hurt Business is booming. I actually would love to see a long feud with Ric and Cedric. Also would be happy, if Cedric and Shelton took the tag belts off the Street Profits.

Pinata Murphy was just heartwarming family entertainment .

Bianca should be on Smackdown. So should Keith Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    It was a fun Raw last night.

The Raw Underground being a place to just have a good ole grudge match is a great idea.

Retribution actually did a promo. I wasn't in love with it, buts it's a start.

The Hurt Business is booming. I actually would love to see a long feud with Ric and Cedric. Also would be happy, if Cedric and Shelton took the tag belts off the Street Profits.

Pinata Murphy was just heartwarming family entertainment .

Bianca should be on Smackdown. So should Keith Lee.
    I think Bianca has to be on RAW since the Street Profits are on RAW. Granted, during the covid era it doesn't matter what brand you are on. But eventually when things get back to normal, RAW and Smackdown might end up doing quite as much together. But I guess we'll see.

Retribution's promo was helpful. It really does sound like it's implying they were fired WWE employees... but I wonder if they have enough ex WWE guys who people actually care about to make that gimmick work.

Part of me wonders if the idea was to pretty much hire back ALL the guys they fired in this angle... but most have gotten work elsewhere.

Ultimate Member

They need to start doing good stuff with Bianca. She's been totally wasted on Raw so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    They need to start doing good stuff with Bianca. She's been totally wasted on Raw so far.

You can throw her against Asuka. That's a pretty descent feud... except right now at least Bianca would probably lose. They MIGHT want to wait until later when Asuka is ready to drop it.

The other obvious answer is to get her a tag parter and go for the tag belts. With the Iconics broken up (something I completely disagree with), the Golden Role models broken up, and Jax/Shayna not likely to stick around too long, there's a potential hole in the tag division that needs to be filled. Naiomi might kind of be fun if they ever end up on the same brand.

Ultimate Member

Bianca and Mickie could be cool. Nice contrast in styles.

I don't hate Nattie and Lana, but when they're getting far more focus than Bianca is, there's an issue.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Renee Young has a one year non compete clause
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/rene...ge&key2=263739

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Renee Young has a one year non compete clause
    https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/rene...ge&key2=263739
    Ok this is more funny than usual that a WWE announcer and backstage interviewer has a longer No Compete Clause than the following folks : ECIII , The Good Brothers , Brodie Lee etc. I mean usually its 60-90 days. Usually 2-3 months. Somehow someone in WWE decided that Renee Young needed a 6-8 month one.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

The longer the clause, the more value they had with WWE.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

I hope this squashes the AEW talk for Renee. We all know she can easily get to greener pastures than that. A major sports network is where she belongs.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I hope this squashes the AEW talk for Renee. We all know she can easily get to greener pastures than that. A major sports network is where she belongs.
    I think that's why the clause isn't really an issue. I mean, I don't have it in front of me or anything, but I'm assuming it only applies to other wrestling promotions, and wouldn't hamper her getting a position with say, Fox Sports or something (only using Fox Sports as an example as she already has history with the company doing Backstage on FS1). Heck, even Mox himself said he can see her doing a gig outside of just wrestling.

The one year thing seems excessive, but I don't really think it will harm her career chances.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post
    I think that's why the clause isn't really an issue. I mean, I don't have it in front of me or anything, but I'm assuming it only applies to other wrestling promotions, and wouldn't hamper her getting a position with say, Fox Sports or something (only using Fox Sports as an example as she already has history with the company doing Backstage on FS1). Heck, even Mox himself said he can see her doing a gig outside of just wrestling.

The one year thing seems excessive, but I don't really think it will harm her career chances.
    I am pretty sure that Renee has some fans at Fox, who will get her a gig, when she wants it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodle View Post

The no compete usually applies to wrestling promotions. If Renee decides to join whatever program Fox Sports is cooking up it won't stop her.

Correct me if I am wrong, while Renee's deal with WWE is over, she still has a separate talent deal with Fox that gives them first look when she is done.

I took that to mean what Fox is wanting to use WWE as a farming and poaching ground for on-air talent.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 09-08-2020 at 05:11 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium