Page 1239 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2397391139118912291235123612371238123912401241124212431249 ... LastLast
Results 18,571 to 18,585 of 19298

Anybody know what happened to Super?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sarah Stock and Mike Rotunda (IRS) have been let go by WWE

Incredible Member

sarah stock was just helping out in the perfomance centre so it's not a big loss.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sarah Stock and Mike Rotunda (IRS) have been let go by WWE
    Serena still has it, I bet Sarah Stock still does too, should be picked up by AEW for any fed...

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    sarah stock was just helping out in the perfomance centre so it's not a big loss.
    big gain for somebody else though.

i'd love to see dark angel, lufisto, and cheerleader melissa come into aew as a group of angry veterans.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Serena still has it, I bet Sarah Stock still does too, should be picked up by AEW for any fed...
    still boggles my mind that wwe would sign sara and sarah and not use either of them as onscreen talent. i hope they release death rey soon too.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-11-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    still boggles my mind that wwe would sign sara and sarah and not use either of them as onscreen talent. i hope they release death rey soon too.
    I wonder if she sees Mercedes Martinez (same age) getting a mini-push on NXT and wondering if that could have been her?

Mighty Member

Honestly, I don't think WWE has put that much thought into what Retributions motives are supposed to be. The entire story has felt very scattershot so far.

Retribution is either going to become irrelevant or *too* relevant (polemical) in the next 6 months. Best way to handle them is to have them get routed in a massive brawl during a slow week on "Raw". Maybe let them be subsumed in to Shane McMahon's well-mannered (but still outlaw) Underground.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Astonishing Member

Imagine if Retribution actually had performers that we care about. Wrestlers who don't fit the WWE image and don't their "push".

Imagine if Retribution was
    Sami Zayn
    Mustafa Ali
    The Riott Squad
    Maybe led by Joe or Kevin Owens.

A bunch of random NXT wrestlers is going to fail.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Imagine if Retribution actually had performers that we care about. Wrestlers who don't fit the WWE image and don't their "push".

Imagine if Retribution was
    Sami Zayn
    Mustafa Ali
    The Riott Squad
    Maybe led by Joe or Kevin Owens.

A bunch of random NXT wrestlers is going to fail.
    In theory we don't initially need to care about ALL of them... if they can get just ONE we can really be emotionally invested in, the rest can build off around that. A Samoa Joe for example, who was hiding in plain this whole time at the announce book can probably make this work.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    In theory we don't initially need to care about ALL of them... if they can get just ONE we can really be emotionally invested in, the rest can build off around that. A Samoa Joe for example, who was hiding in plain this whole time at the announce book can probably make this work.
    Sounds a lot like Brodie Lee leading the Dark Order.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

I didn't give a crap about Nexus or The Shield when they first debuted, but they did things and were charismatic enough (In Nexus's case a few of them were) that made me want to see more of them.

In wrestling, you really need that big thing to make a good first impression, if you don't, it's going to be tough. Because they've been so scattershot in their motives and interference they do need a big reveal I think to get people to care. The leader has to be someone we know. If their members are random people on the mid to low end of the card, we'll assume it's just another mid-card repackaging. They have to actually want something too.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I didn't give a crap about Nexus or The Shield when they first debuted, but they did things and were charismatic enough (In Nexus's case a few of them were) that made me want to see more of them.

In wrestling, you really need that big thing to make a good first impression, if you don't, it's going to be tough. Because they've been so scattershot in their motives and interference they do need a big reveal I think to get people to care. The leader has to be someone we know. If their members are random people on the mid to low end of the card, we'll assume it's just another mid-card repackaging. They have to actually want something too.
    Have it be Husky Harris.

Every time Bray gets hit with a DDT, his personality changes.

Hehe.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Have it be Husky Harris.

Every time Bray gets hit with a DDT, his personality changes.

Hehe.
    You just made me have this weird thought of a six man tag w. only two ppl, as Husky Harris, Bray Wyatt, and the Fiend take on Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mankind.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    You just made me have this weird thought of a six man tag w. only two ppl, as Husky Harris, Bray Wyatt, and the Fiend take on Dude Love, Cactus Jack and Mankind.
    That can actually be done with cinematic wrestling.