Page 1242 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2427421142119212321238123912401241124212431244124512461252 ... LastLast
Results 18,616 to 18,630 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

You know the company could have some silly goofy fun with this really. Instead of trying to really do a dumb take on social justice and believing this is some antifa type group that their writers dreamed up...create a stable of people who believe they are Ninja warriors
    We already have a stable of Ninja warriors! Or at least a guy who can summon Ninja Warriors!

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    That would have been much better than an Anti-Fa gimmick that (best case) is going to be painfully dated in a few years.

The only problem is that it would require a half dozen wrestlers the level of an Owen Hart (being able to wrestle "badly", while being good).
    Its already had people roll their eyes. In a few years its gonna be so bad to look back at and the era that people will question...really ? You thought this was a good idea ?
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Sasha Banks is going to be in the second season of The Mandalorian. Congrats to her.

Ultimate Member

I have no idea how she'll be as an actress. But she oozes "star power" at least and it seems like people respond to her (like even after the spot during the NFL game, there was a big uptake in searches about her from what I've heard).

Giving her outside stuff to try is a smart move imo.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its already had people roll their eyes. In a few years its gonna be so bad to look back at and the era that people will question...really ? You thought this was a good idea ?
    Will it be on a par with Katie Vick? Do you think?
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sasha Banks is going to be in the second season of The Mandalorian. Congrats to her.
    It was rumored she was filming it during her second break off of TV...it's at least a speaking role!

Some more details on the dismissed concussion lawsuit and why it was fraudulent https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...arized-674802/

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    ...Braun looked better than ever on Raw Underground. He looked like a killer not an oversized Hillbilly Jim
    Your remark made me lol and reminded me of something i posted the other day at a different site. Giving a current wrestler an old gimmick, either in fun, or because you think the wrestler could actually pull it off. Braun Strowman was one of the guys i repackaged...:

• The Wyatts (Bray, Erick, Luke) as The Godwins. Knowing Bray, he’d pull out a very creepy version of the gimmick.
    Bray as Henry O.
    Erick as Phineas I.
    Luke as Percy I.
    Alexa and Bray/The Fiend are a thing now, so add her as cousin…
    Sally O. Watkins
    • It would have been pure WWE to repackage Bobby Lashley when he came back, as the new and improved Saba Simba. Vince is never one to waste an insulting gimmick by not trying it twice.
    • The Iiconics, man i love them!
    But I’d love them more as…The Bushwackers! Billie Kay and Peyton Royce coming to the ring doing the Bushwacker strut? Pure Gold.
    • Braun Strowman could pull off the One Man Gang gimmick for real, especially when he’s booked in full beast mode.
    • Jon Moxley, have him grow his hair out all scraggly again and he can ask what about him, what about Raven!
    • Kieth Lee. Man, w. his boisterous personality? I imagine him coming to the ring, collar around his neck, chain in his hands, jamming to some Bow-wow-wow-yippie-yo-yippie-yeah as THE. J. Y. D! Okay maybe not, but maybe for a backstage Halloween party this year?

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Will it be on a par with Katie Vick? Do you think?
    People will look at this era and things happening and Vince's reaction with the stable. It will be one of those...WTF was the company thinking.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    It was rumored she was filming it during her second break off of TV...it's at least a speaking role!
    It looks like she is a Twi'lek wrestler in the wrestling episode. She sould be the Zrabrak, too. Hard to tell in the trailer.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Jeff Hardy signs a new deal with WWE
    https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/je...-wwe-contract/

Getting No More Words back as his theme was one of the conditions of the new contract.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jeff Hardy signs a new deal with WWE
    https://wrestlingnews.co/wwe-news/je...-wwe-contract/

Getting No More Words back as his theme was one of the conditions of the new contract.
    That may seem silly, but i get it.
    That certain song can get you pumped and in the right headspace for what you’re about to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It's been awhile since that phrase has been uttered in this forum.

I felt it shudder and awake something primal.

It begins again ...
    ah yes my friend, even now i can feel the creative juices gurgling in my loins.

Quote Originally Posted by Riv86672 View Post
    That may seem silly, but i get it.
    That certain song can get you pumped and in the right headspace for what you’re about to do.
    I think that's especially true for a guy like Hardy. He's sort of a performance artist so the presentation is everything.

Plus in simple terms hes got a definite rock star vibe, so No More Words just rocks more.

The Parking Lot Brawl on AEW was good old fashioned fun. AEW still has that WCW feel to it, may be why I enjoy watching it each week.