Page 1253 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2537531153120312431249125012511252125312541255125612571263 ... LastLast
Results 18,781 to 18,795 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Ooh, Keith Lee vs Andrade. Nice

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Cynical Me: They had a lot of time to talk about their matches during some of those 5 minute rest holds in those 90 minute matches!! :P Kid me found those matches totally boring, although rewatching bits of it back, I'm a lot more appreciative now.

There's lots of clips of Jericho talking loudly to his opponent and leading them through the spot, etc. To me the hardest thing would be to act like you're doing one thing while saying another.
    Yep the rest hold spots and their Wrestle War 89 match (considered best North American match in history) shows just how great both men were in primes. Flair had said he worked with Steamboat thousands of times so they knew exactly where they would both go. But here is a clipped down home video of it someone posted. Gotta jump to it. But damn if both men just weren't ON.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Extraordinary Member

Drew McIntyre's opponent for the title is: Robert Roode
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 09-28-2020 at 08:11 PM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Keith Lee's opponent for the title is: Robert Roode
    keith lee ? when did he win the title ..

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    keith lee ? when did he win the title ..
    When I made a really bad Typo

Yawn, Randy Orton attacked the legends again, Yawn!

Ultimate Member

This was an interesting show:

Keith getting his own stuff to do seemingly is nice.

Bianca as the female Mr. Perfect is perfect actually, IF they commit to it. She's been on the MR for six months and they've done nothing with her. Hopefully that's finally changing.

Asuka vs. Zelina was once again good. I'm curious to see who Asuka faces at HIAC now?

Randy is still great.

Sorry, but I'm enjoying the Aalyah stuff. It's SO soap opera-ish that it's just fun. And somehow, Aalyah is seemingly the best promo in the Mysterio family.

Dominik could be in the US Title picture and not be out of place. He's that much of a natural in the ring already.

On the less positive note:

So they break up Mandy's actual cool tag team, then give her this really good and emotional storyline, and this popular story with Otis, and a singles match at Summerslam. Only to trade her to Raw and randomly put her in another tag team, with Dana, out of nowhere? Well that's, disappointing. Also SD had better get some major talent pick ups in the draft because that division is thin AF at this point.

Apollo and Ricochet are STILL feuding with the Hurt Business. Come on WWE, move on already.

Lawler being that close to a teenage girl is, uncomfortable.

Incredible Member

no raw underground , no retribution appearance in persons , guess covid19 has beaten them off.

Astonishing Member

Bianca as the female Mr. Perfect is perfect actually, IF they commit to it. She's been on the MR for six months and they've done nothing with her. Hopefully that's finally changing.
    Weirdly, she has the 3rd most matches out of any female on the roster this year (after Asuka and Bayley). She's 10-0 on Main Event!

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    no raw underground , no retribution appearance in persons , guess covid19 has beaten them off.
    Reportedly, some members of Retribution have been in contact with people who tested positive. So they'll be off TV for a little while.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Reportedly, some members of Retribution have been in contact with people who tested positive. So they'll be off TV for a little while.
    Supposedly a big WWE/NXT party, that's where everyone got infected or exposed. And a lot of the NXT group are roommates/training etc.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The thing is, their very existance bothers Cornette. If that's all they wanted to accomplish, they already do that every week they show up on TV. They didn't need to infringe on his copyright to do that. All that does is actually put Cornette in the right. Ignoring Cornette and simply continuing to do what they do is the best way to get back at him.
    but they didn't actually infringe on his copyright, it was a joke/tweet.

Yes, Joey is the one who can't handle criticism. A few weeks ago he handed over his twitter account to a social media manager because he couldn't handle all the **** he was catching for a botch on Dark with Taz laughing at him over an obvious **** up. I remember this guy throwing disses at Corny whenever he had a PPV match when AEW first start. Personally I think the man is bitch made.
    maybe your personal feelings towards him are affecting your view on the situation. corny really doesn't handle criticism well at all. i would be surprised if corny feels he's ever been wrong about anything in his llife.

Quote Originally Posted by Howard Allan View Post
    Quite honestly, I'm enjoying RoH better than either WWE or Impact right now. The fact that they're running a Pure tournament is way more compelling. The wrestling has been first grade and there a
    lot less garbage promos. On smackdown they had 4 matches in 2 hours. The rest was promos. I tune in to watch the wrestling not promos.
    i hope rust taylor has a strong showing, i've always thought he was underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Likely 2 guys with a tennis racket carrying manager is the gimmick here. Its why Janela and Kiss don't fit this.
    so they just need a manager with a tennis racket?? and why a tennis racket, what's it got to do with midnight or expresses??

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if they dragged Rikishi into all of this. Heyman getting a stink face might be funny. And Roman putting a bead down on Rikishi would be a nice way to get some head.

But yes, getting the Rock would be the ultimate pay off if they can make it happen.
    uhhhhhh, i liked the attitude era and all but that's a little much.

the whole story with the usos and roman is pretty damned awesome, i mean it was super dramatic but not cheesy at all. i wish they could bring in jacob fatu as roman's attack dog.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

maybe your personal feelings towards him are affecting your view on the situation. corny really doesn't handle criticism well at all. i would be surprised if corny feels he's ever been wrong about anything in his llife.
    My feeling for Joey aside, I still see it as pathetic on his end because he's wasting energy. He likes to **** on Corny whenever he gets the chance but it doesn't do anything for him. Let needs to let it go.

Resident wrestling scum bag Joey Ryan is suing his speaking out accusers for defamation.

My feeling for Joey aside, I still see it as pathetic on his end because he's wasting energy. He likes to **** on Corny whenever he gets the chance but it doesn't do anything for him. Let needs to let it go.
    i just don't see how that only applies one way and not the other, especially on the energy thing where one guy tweeted and the other contacted an attorney and issued a cease and desist.

joey seems kind of douchey to be honest but he's got time to wise up. corny otoh if he's still like this at his age it's safe to assume he's douche 4-4-4-4 life.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 09-30-2020 at 06:20 AM.