Page 1257 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2577571157120712471253125412551256125712581259126012611267 ... LastLast
Results 18,841 to 18,855 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    well ridge holland's push is done.

he's injured with a dislocated and fractured ankle, dislocated knee, & torn ligaments on last night's show
    ****, he got messed up. Poor Guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's crazy to think that they don't have an eye on Allyson Kay with Thunder Rosa working with them. Kay is the NWA top female babyface.
    not sure if she's signed with nwa but they should've been after her from the start. with wwe hoarding all the female talent she was 1 of the most tv ready women out there.

Extraordinary Member

WWE Draft

First picks:

RAW: Drew McIntyre

Smackdown: Roman Reigns

RAW: Asuka

Smackdown: Seth Rollins

RAW: The Hurt Business

EDIT:

Second picks:

RAW: AJ Styles
    Smackdown: Sasha Banks
    RAW: Naomi
    Smackdown: Bianca Belair
    RAW: Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler

Third picks:

RAW: Richochet
    Smackdown: Jey Uso
    RAW: Mandy Rose
    Smackdown: Rey and Dominik Mysterio
    RAW: Miz and Morrison

Fourth Picks

RAW: Kofi and Woods
    Smackdown: Big E
    RAW: Dana Brooke
    Smackdown: Otis
    RAW: Angel Garza
    Last edited by Jcogginsa; 10-09-2020 at 06:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    WWE Draft

First picks:

RAW: Drew McIntyre

Smackdown: Roman Reigns

RAW: Asuka

Smackdown: Seth Rollins

RAW: The Hurt Business
    I'm a little surprised they moved Seth and Roman on the same brand. Seth tends to be in Romsns shadow anytime that happens.

Extraordinary Member

They broke up the new day

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    They broke up the new day
    I guess Kofi won't be getting another singles push anytime soon.

Incredible Member

with big e moving to the territory of the big dog, will he still continue his push. with the tribal chief and the fiend, smackdown have very dominant heels. rollins will surely be in their shadow. they might move fiend and bliss to raw on monday draft

so bayley goes undrafted huh??

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    with big e moving to the territory of the big dog, will he still continue his push. with the tribal chief and the fiend, smackdown have very dominant heels. rollins will surely be in their shadow. they might move fiend and bliss to raw on monday draft
    that tribal chief gimmick/storyline has so much potential, i hope they don't fuk it up.

Mighty Member

The Langston/Seamus match on last night's "Smackdown" veered into ridiculousness, but in a good way. It worked because of the talent involved than because of anything else. But, it worked.

When Kingston and Woods showed up, it was a spoiler that someone was being transferred to "Raw". The re-unification and sundering of the New Day was an emotional tour de force.

So far, the draft is leaving me indifferent to annoyed. The Mysterio family moving to "Smackdown" probably means that Lucha House Party is not going to be on "Smackdown" much.

Not happy about Miz and Morrison going to "Raw". Between that and the Bayley/Sasha schism, both of my favorite tag-teams are off "Smackdown".

I'm a little surprised they moved Seth and Roman on the same brand. Seth a to be in Romsns shadow anytime that happens.

I suspect a face turn is in Rollins' future. (That would allow WWE to use Becky Lynch's pregnancy when the big day arrives.)
    Last edited by CentralPower; 10-10-2020 at 10:42 AM.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    so bayley goes undrafted huh??
    The draft continues on RAW on Monday. Also, they usually have a "supplemental" draft that's not televised, but rather announced on the website.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    The draft continues on RAW on Monday. Also, they usually have a "supplemental" draft that's not televised, but rather announced on the website.
    No one major is used for the supplemental draft. That when they want to move jobbers around.

Spectacular Member

I am disappointed to see styles go because he was always a top notch entertainer. Kevin Owens did better against the fiend than I expected. I feel like the Roman jey match is gonna be bad. Roman will just dominate him.

So if the new day is on Raw now with the SD tag titles, will the Street Profits be drafted to SD with the Raw titles, or will New Day drop the titles to a team that will get drafted to SD? I see Andrade, and maybe Keith Lee heading to SD. The later mainly because there are very few faces on SD. The former to separate him from Garza, so they can push Garza w/o Andrade.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post
    The Langston/Seamus match on last night's "Smackdown" veered into ridiculousness, but in a good way. It worked because of the talent involved than because of anything else. But, it worked.

When Kingston and Woods showed up, it was a spoiler that someone was being transferred to "Raw". The re-unification and sundering of the New Day was an emotional tour de force.

So far, the draft is leaving me indifferent to annoyed. The Mysterio family moving to "Smackdown" probably means that Lucha House Party is not going to be on "Smackdown" much.

Not happy about Miz and Morrison going to "Raw". Between that and the Bayley/Sasha schism, both of my favorite tag-teams are off "Smackdown".

I suspect a face turn is in Rollins' future. (That would allow WWE to use Becky Lynch's pregnancy when the big day arrives.)
    I think they almost have to turn Rollins face. They are kinda short of top faces at the moment.