Page 1259 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2597591159120912491255125612571258125912601261126212631269 ... LastLast
Results 18,871 to 18,885 of 19298

still have a few jobbers who will switch brands on the Raw aftershow.

Astonishing Member

Smackdown Women's Division is really small as of this moment. Must be some NXT call ups going there.

I did not see that Battle Royal winner coming. Is this what leads to Eva Marie or Melina?

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    Smackdown is getting the short end of the stick. Does Daniel Bryan even wrestle anymore?
    Smackdown got KO and Black. RAW probably got the better end of it, but not by much.

Also, generally speaking Smackdown is the better platform for building new stars. So having up and comers over established big name guys in some ways is a better fit.

Astonishing Member

Random people who didn't get drafted:

Andrade, Billie Kay, Erik, Mickie James, Tamina, Zelina Vega
    Kayfabe wise, no one bothered to draft Andrade?

Mickie and Zelina were just in the RAW title picture and they drop to undrafted!

Incredible Member

additonal draft

Raw:
    Lana
    Riddick Moss
    Arturo Ruas
    erik

SmackDown:
    Natalya
    The Riott Squad
    tamina
    billy kay
    zelina vega

surprised to see that brazilian capoeira guy, arturo got drafted to raw. guess he must have impressed the management on raw underground.

so after all that , only andrade and micky james left as free agents. the smackdown women's division was certainly boosted by the late draft picks.

Last edited by marshal88; 10-13-2020 at 02:42 AM.

Looking at who has landed where on the draft, can't help but think that Smackdown is going to get destroyed in this years Survivor Series.

Sami would probably lose to Lashley. Bayley would probably lose to Asuka. New Day would probably beat the street profits (though that one could easily go the other way). The only toss up would be Roman and Drew. With Braun, Keith Lee and the Fiend on RAW, the RAW mens survivor series comes off bigger and tougher (assuming either make it on the team). And with Nia and Bayzler on RAW, the womans survivor series team seems bigger and tougher (again assuming that either make it on the team).

But we'll see. Adding NXT makes it a bit more interesting. If NXT is added to make all the matches triple threats, I can easily see Sami or Bayley stealing wins.

A dude that legitimately goes by the name of T-BAR got drafted before Black.

Oh, how the mighty have fallen.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

Mighty Member

The Smackdown contract is actually bigger right now, which doesn't make any sense.

RAW drafted Retribution, whose stated mission is to bring down the WWE. Why would anyone draft them?
    Retribution makes no sense.

The absurdity is not a problem unto itself. But, it fails because it is pitched as a serious gimmick.

"Smackdown" is bigger money than "Raw"? I will take your word on that.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post

The absurdity is not a problem unto itself. But, it fails because it is pitched as a serious gimmick.

Bigger contract. All that means is that FOX is paying WWE more than USA is right now.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by CentralPower View Post

I can buy Fox paying more than USA.

Though wwe clearly still books RAW as the flagship.

Astonishing Member

Bayley would probably lose to Asuka.
    Asuka has never quote gotten revenge on Bayley yet. (One reason I think they both retain). Although an Asuka-Sasha-Io Triple Threat would be amazing.

I am watching WWE for the first time in like ten years. I liked seeing Jeff Hardy even though he lost. New Day seems like a fun group.

I am trying to get back into wreslting after a large break. I watched a bit of AEW when it started but kind of dropped off. But I will be watching some of the older episodes of that thanks to on demand.
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Quote Originally Posted by babyblob View Post
    I am watching WWE for the first time in like ten years. I liked seeing Jeff Hardy even though he lost. New Day seems like a fun group.

I am trying to get back into wreslting after a large break. I watched a bit of AEW when it started but kind of dropped off. But I will be watching some of the older episodes of that thanks to on demand.
    I recommend tracking down some New Day highlights on youtube, group managed to stay together six years which for tag teams in today's era is pretty insane, the stuff leading up to Kofi's title run is especially good.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Kusanagi View Post
    I recommend tracking down some New Day highlights on youtube, group managed to stay together six years which for tag teams in today's era is pretty insane, the stuff leading up to Kofi's title run is especially good.
    Do they have wrestling matching on your tube that I can watch and see some of the stuff I missed.

And what is the deal with New Day? They have rainbows and a unicorn and such in their intro video. Are they Gay or LTBG friendly?
    This Post Contains No Artificial Intelligence. It Contains No Human Intelligence Either.

Mighty Member

The October 16th "Smackdown" was just about the most depressing New Day appearance ever.

"Awlll you people at home, don't you dare be content! Say good-bye to your good cheer champions, as they are emotionally wrecked! It is sad day, yes it is." (Cue mournful music, with an intro video featuring the New Day's crying faces and mushroom clouds.)

The weird thing is that they hinted that they were gonna shift KO into a feud with the Fiend and end his feud with black...then sent the Fiend to RAW and both Black and KO to Smackdown
    Maybe it was an intentional misdirection, or last minute change? (I suspect something similar happened with Alexa Bliss and Nikki Cross.)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/