Page 1264 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2647641164121412541260126112621263126412651266126712681274 ... LastLast
Results 18,946 to 18,960 of 19298
    Incredible Member

retribution bootleg casey jones got squashed , jobber stable now, the usual boring slow paced randy orton match , drew championship run is a dud , how many months has he feud with orton. i'm guessing this way is clear for keith lee to feud with orton and for him to get his loss back.

so "yawn" the Miss beat Otis for the MIB Briefcase. Same old same old for the WWE.

Incredible Member

just mean miz will have to wait to cash in his suitcase since orton just became champ and they won't have a heel cashing in on another heel.

Ultimate Member

Roman vs. Jey-I can understand some people thinking it's too long. But the storytelling in the match was brilliant. Jey looked like a tough badass and Roman looked like an evil bastard.

Jeff vs. Elias-The match was fine, but this feud was so poorly set up.

Otis vs. Miz-They just flushed away half a year of storytelling.

Sasha vs. Bayley-MOTN imo. These two tried to kill each other, there was some real creativity, and the right woman won in the perfect way. Well-done.

I feel bad for Ali, he's revealed as the leader of Retribution, just as WWE starts neutering them as a threat.

Randy vs. Drew. Good match, but it shouldn't have main evented. Also the wrong guy won imo. I just have no interest in another Orton title reign, and Edge vs. Orton shouldn't be a title feud in 2021.

Overall, good show.

Ultimate Member

I honestly don’t have interest in another Orton title reign but Drew’s title reign seemed to run out of steam in the last few months.

That being said, Orton vs Edge in 2020 is a terrible idea for a title feud.

Roman and the USOs continue to kill it. Although, I don’t understand the elders of the family coming out at the end considering just how nasty Reigns was in the match.

I’m surprised that Bayley lost her belt so quickly. I was expecting the feud to end at Wrestlemania or something.

Retribution is just a jobber stable. I never liked the idea of “outsiders” invading the company especially in 2020 when kayfabe is dead. The whole concept was dead on arrival. Ali is good enough on his own.

Didn’t really care for the rest of the show.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

So in a surprise appearance , The Rock appeared on the pre-show of Impact Wrestling's "Bound for Glory" countdown. In it he taped a segment for Ken Shamrock and offered some kind words on Shamrock being in Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I honestly don’t have interest in another Orton title reign but Drew’s title reign seemed to run out of steam in the last few months.

That being said, Orton vs Edge in 2020 is a terrible idea for a title feud.

Roman and the USOs continue to kill it. Although, I don’t understand the elders of the family coming out at the end considering just how nasty Reigns was in the match.

I’m surprised that Bayley lost her belt so quickly. I was expecting the feud to end at Wrestlemania or something.

Retribution is just a jobber stable. I never liked the idea of “outsiders” invading the company especially in 2020 when kayfabe is dead. The whole concept was dead on arrival. Ali is good enough on his own.

Didn’t really care for the rest of the show.
    jey just looked like a stubborn dumbass child in refusing to acknowledge reigns as tribal chief when his own elders came out to acknowlege reigns as tribal chief.

drew turned out to be a boring champ.orton wil be worse. i was half execting the fiend to show up when orton won since orton is said to have burned the remains of sister abigail in their last encounter and drove a crusix into the ground. that item was seen in the last firefly fun house and alexa bliss seemed to be possessed by sister abigail. time for them to reignite the feud.

How long do you guys see Orton's reign lasting?
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Extraordinary Member

I think Roman and Jey saved the WWE creatively or atleast they are showing the way. They really have stepped it up to what WWE should be.

Sasha and Bayley is tied with Roman and Jey for motn. All they have to do is not eff this up and give Sasha the title run she deserves.

Yeah don't want to see Orton feud with Edge again. Gotta be Lee or someone else new and at a faster pace.

Glad to see Drew's 200+ day title reign was used to put over that new up-and-coming talent like Randy Orton. Hopefully he can now feud with that other newbie Edge. Those two are the future, I tell ya!
    Last Read: Zatanna and the Ripper vol. 1

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Batman, Batman/Superman: World's Finest, Beware the Planet of the Apes, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Green Arrow, Jay Garrick: The Flash, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Superman '78: The Metal Curtain, Thundercats, Titans

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    My guess is Royal Rumble. He doesn't need a long reign.

Astonishing Member

So in a surprise appearance , The Rock appeared on the pre-show of Impact Wrestling's "Bound for Glory" countdown. In it he taped a segment for Ken Shamrock and offered some kind words on Shamrock being in Impact Wrestling Hall of Fame.
    Kinda. They both teased it on Twitter a couple of months ago. I'm glad they didn't over hype it and kept the focus on Ken.

Jey-Roman and Sasha-Bayley, at least for me were both 5-star quality matches for different reasons. Both were storytelling masterclasses in their own way. Roman auditioning for that post-WWE movie career with the ability to cry on command like that.

It could last awhile. They can easily play up the idea that Sasha can't defend. But right now it's time for Survivor Series and everyone is wet for a Sasha-Asuka-Io match. (Assuming Candice doesn't win this Wednesday, which she could)

There are tons of really strong faces on RAW--one of them has to go after Orton soon. But I kinda want JoMo to steal the MITB from Miz and be the one to cash in. All of the reasons that Tucker turned on Otis, also apply to JoMo. (And Miz cost him the title in their match with Braun) The Fiend still has a score to settle with Orton, but I don't think they want to hot shot him the title just yet.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    just mean miz will have to wait to cash in his suitcase since orton just became champ and they won't have a heel cashing in on another heel.
    Miz can face-turn on a dime as soon as he has a game show or reality show to promote. I also feel that WWE finally realized that Otis wasn't a realistic threat for the title, so they had to move the briefcase to someone more believable as a title contender.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    The current speculation is that it'll go till Mania, for a rematch with Edge.

Personally, I want him to lose it to Keith Lee tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    Miz can face-turn on a dime as soon as he has a game show or reality show to promote. I also feel that WWE finally realized that Otis wasn't a realistic threat for the title, so they had to move the briefcase to someone more believable as a title contender.
    Yet they used the same match to establish that Miz was weaker than Otis

Astonishing Member

Part of the problem is that Reigns is on Smackdown, we all know they have a long term storyline for him so Otis having the MITB doesn't make sense.

I can see them not wanting to move him to RAW either. He would get lost among all the big faces there.