Page 1267 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2677671167121712571263126412651266126712681269127012711277 ... LastLast
Results 18,991 to 19,005 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

poor retribution , couldn't handle the big dogs like hurt buaineaa or fiend so can only intimidate and bully the lower midcard like ricochet, hurt business going places. would be happy for them to take the tag belts , new day has it long enough and they no longer have the muscle of big e.
    There was actually some continuity there. When he was the hacker, Ali exposed the conspiracy against Mandy and Otis. And then he took the time to beat up Tucker for turning on Mandy and Otis at the last PPV. (Which he confirmed he did on RAW talk as the reasons)

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Check out the WALTER vs. Ilja Dragunov match from NXT UK this week if you can. It was amazing.
    MOTYC
    on the 26th i did
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    MOTYC
    on the 26th i did
    has anybody seen the wXw 16 carat tournament final they had 3yrs ago?? i think i need to watch again and compare, both were fantastic but it's been 3yrs since i saw the other one.

Incredible Member

So Hell has officially frozen over. Sasha Banks has successfully defended the Smackdown Women's title!
    Watching television is not an activity.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    hbk: back in the old days i'd have guys BERRIED for working like that!

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Malvolio View Post
    So Hell has officially frozen over. Sasha Banks has successfully defended the Smackdown Women's title!
    as expected really , you can't expect sasha to keep losing her title so fast . Besides , the strength of the women's division on smackdown is wafer thin that carmella is the next challenger, lol good luck to her. they should just complete the women's survivor team already rather than see 'the boat' natalya compete in triple threat matches again only to lose out every week , you can bet that wwe will allow her to compete as the talent pool is so shallow.

as expected really , you can't expect sasha to keep losing her title so fast . Besides , the strength of the women's division on smackdown is wafer thin that carmella is the next challenger, lol good luck to her. they should just complete the women's survivor team already rather than see 'the boat' natalya compete in triple threat matches again only to lose out every week , you can bet that wwe will allow her to compete as the talent pool is so shallow.
    Yeah, Sasha needed the win. As it stands I don't love her odds against Asuka at Survivor Series, and her getting a fairly big loss sort of undercuts her momentum unless she got a nice win here.

Plus, if she's going to be on the Mandelorian it would be nice if they gave her some love.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Carmella shouldn't be a wafer. She is a former champ who had a decent run with the title a few years back and can work the mic. She's a bit underrated.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Yeah, Sasha needed the win. As it stands I don't love her odds against Asuka at Survivor Series, and her getting a fairly big loss sort of undercuts her momentum unless she got a nice win here.

Plus, if she's going to be on the Mandelorian it would be nice if they gave her some love.
    I'd actually bet on Sasha over Asuka.

She's the one WWE is investing in right now

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I'd actually bet on Sasha over Asuka.

She's the one WWE is investing in right now
    I actually think Face Sasha wins it this time.

The draft has freshened up the potential match-ups for Smackdown. Sasha vs. Carmella/Zelina/Billie/Bianca are at least new matches.

Eventually Bayley will feud with Bianca and that will be an A-feud.

Ultimate Member

Full Gear was AEW's best PPV to date overall imo. Not one bad match on the card.

Deeb vs. Kay was solid, and AEW needs to sign the latter if possible. Also Thunder Rosa returns.

Kenny vs. Page was a MOTY contender, so great.

OC vs. John Silver was the perfect mix of serious wrestling and comedy. Also Silver is so good.

Darby vs. Cody was great. Darby is the first men's singles champion who didn't spend significant time in WWE, and he was totally the right choice for it. Also good storytelling with Cody's arrogance costing him in the end, and it set up a feud with Team Taz.

Shida and Nyla did their best to make up for the lazy "build" to this match, another really good match. These two work so well together, and Dr. Britt should take the belt from Shida.

The tag match was another MOTY contender, and the idea of FTR "lowering" themselves to YB's level, and it costing them everything, was a fantastic finish.

Matt vs. Sammy was cheesy fun, with a much darker ending than I was expecting.

Jericho vs. MJF was also fun, and the latter pulling an Eddie Guerrero was sweet.

Mox vs. Kingston was a war. Mox winning was the right call (Kenny should be the one to take the title from him). But I'd love to see Kingston get the belt eventually, or become TNT Champion perhaps.

Great show.

Extraordinary Member

Loved the PPV, though I personally thought the bucks vs Page and Omega from way back during revolution was better than Bucks/FTR