Page 1268 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2687681168121812581264126512661267126812691270127112721278 ... LastLast
Results 19,006 to 19,020 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Full Gear was a slog. I hate how long AEW PPVs run. I was ready to calling it quits after the Elite Deletion.

The PPV itself was a big fail for me mainly because I was not invested in most of the matches. I didn't give a **** about the awful story between Hangman and Kenny so that match was whatever.

Cody/Darby was fine and the right guy won.

Skipped the womens match because the company didn't care so I didn't.

FTR/Bucks was great even with the typical Bucks bs and the awful finish.

Elite Deletion was the match of the night.

Didn't care for MJF/Jericho. After the musical I tone out this feud.

Astonishing Member

So are the Horsemen FTR, Cody and Kenny? It works as far as the best at the company narrative. They are already setting up Darby as their version of Sting. Shawn Spears is alright I guess but the Horsemen are never about being alright they are the top wrestlers that are the top heels. I would prefer the bastard Pac over Spears, Cody or Kenny but the PTB aren't going to let their be a Horsemen at AEW and not be a part of it. The Bucks, Darby and Mox being their initial foes. Then again eventually Arn and especially Tully will make the Horsemen turn on Cody because screwing a Rhodes is what Horsemen do. I expect the formation sooner more than later because the 4 I suggested are all the top contenders of the 4 titles at AEW.

Omega/Hangman was a big disappointment to me. Too many botches and obvious setting up of moves. The match didn't flow well.

On the other hand Mox/Kingston was much better than I expected it to be. It told a good story and showed how much the title meant to both of them, which elevated the title itself.

FTR was about what I expected it to be, but ran a little too long.
    Last Read: Aquaman & The Flash: Voidsong

Monthly Pull List: Alan Scott: The Green Lantern, Birds of Prey, Daredevil, Geiger, Green Arrow, Justice Ducks, Justice Society of America, Negaduck, Nightwing, Phantom Road, Shazam!, Suicide Squad: Dream Team, Thundercats, Titans

I see that D-Von's kids, the twin tag team known as TNT, are showing on AEW soon.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Full Gear was a slog. I hate how long AEW PPVs run. I was ready to calling it quits after the Elite Deletion.

The PPV itself was a big fail for me mainly because I was not invested in most of the matches. I didn't give a **** about the awful story between Hangman and Kenny so that match was whatever.

Cody/Darby was fine and the right guy won.

Skipped the womens match because the company didn't care so I didn't.

FTR/Bucks was great even with the typical Bucks bs and the awful finish.

Elite Deletion was the match of the night.

Didn't care for MJF/Jericho. After the musical I tone out this feud.
    that sucks for you, it was a pretty damn good show overall. lots of good in ring action and left me very interested in what's coming next.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    It is being run by the No Mercy team and they have announced it will be a No Mercy-style game.

They announced the promoter games will be like TNM 7 but with a modern interface.

I find it exciting that we'll have some competition beyond the normal 2K/Fire Pro/Grey Dog games and a different style of game to boot!
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Is it wrong that I notice the game increased Shida cup size by like 3?

Extraordinary Member

Well...good for you, spoilers:
    Leon Ruff
    end of spoilers

It is an artifact from the pre renders they did.

They used male models on all to have something to show.

But yes ... I noticed it too.

my son and his friends/cousins play no mercy all the time. i made the mistake of letting him borrow my N64 earlier this year and he's tried to take it over. i still school all of them though.

penta vs fenix is always great, and i enjoyed the bunkhouse match way more than i xpected to.

Ultimate Member

spoilers:
    Leon Ruff getting his 123 Kid/Santino moment was an awesome surprise.
    end of spoilers

is it wrong i noticed the same about kenny's breast size??

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    It is being run by the No Mercy team and they have announced it will be a No Mercy-style game.

They announced the promoter games will be like TNM 7 but with a modern interface.

I find it exciting that we'll have some competition beyond the normal 2K/Fire Pro/Grey Dog games and a different style of game to boot!
    Funny how to this day video games can't seem to really capture the style and fun of No Mercy. Maybe this will be the exception.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Funny how to this day video games can't seem to really capture the style and fun of No Mercy. Maybe this will be the exception.
    def jam vendetta was close but lacked the CAW, match types, and roster. def jam fight for NY was also awesome but it evolved into an all around fighting game.