Page 1269 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2697691169121912591265126612671268126912701271127212731279 ... LastLast
Results 19,021 to 19,035 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Funny how to this day video games can't seem to really capture the style and fun of No Mercy. Maybe this will be the exception.
    I enjoyed No Mercy but SvR 2007, WWE 2K13/2K14, and the latest Fire Pro were the first times I've played a game where I could actually "work" a match. HCTP, other 2K and SvRs were more fighting and you couldn't work a match. I think No Mercy and HCTP are a bit deified too much and great aspects of new games are ignored. But the 2K games have been going backwards since 15 ... the stuff you could do and the AI has been regressing. And bugs galore.

I am happy to see a new style game coming with next gen. I am not super excited for grapple/combo or grapple/ToS/Combo gameplay again. I hope they update it a bit in that regard. The booking, management, creation suite, etc. is what I actually care the most about. Omega called is next-gen No Mercy and Yukes said No Mercy-style meets SvR, which personally has me more excited than Omega's comment.

That being said, I'm looking forward the most to a TNM 7 style promoter/booker sim as Grey Dog's Total Extreme Wrestling is the only one around now.
    Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    def jam vendetta was close but lacked the CAW, match types, and roster. def jam fight for NY was also awesome but it evolved into an all around fighting game.
    Those were great games. I was sad they dropped the CAW out of those games because I have been looking for a game with a deep CAW for a long time.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-12-2020 at 09:41 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I enjoyed No Mercy but SvR 2007, WWE 2K13/2K14, and the latest Fire Pro were the first times I've played a game where I could actually "work" a match. HCTP, other 2K and SvRs were more fighting and you couldn't work a match. I think No Mercy and HCTP are a bit deified too much and great aspects of new games are ignored. But the 2K games have been going backwards since 15 ... the stuff you could do and the AI has been regressing. And bugs galore.

I am happy to see a new style game coming with next gen. I am not super excited for grapple/combo or grapple/ToS/Combo gameplay again. I hope they update it a bit in that regard. The booking, management, creation suite, etc. is what I actually care the most about. Omega called is next-gen No Mercy and Yukes said No Mercy-style meets SvR, which personally has me more excited than Omega's comment.

That being said, I'm looking forward the most to a TNM 7 style promoter/booker sim as Grey Dog's Total Extreme Wrestling is the only one around now.

Those were great games. I was sad they dropped the CAW out of those games because I have been looking for a game with a deep CAW for a long time.
    I'll admit the create suite and management stuff I think are very very important. I go back and forth on whether or not they are more important than the actual game play, but it's close to the point where if it's not up to par then the game is a disappointment. Most non WWE games don't go quite as deep on the CAW stuff, so I often don't think I get the same level of depth in the game. BUt hopefully this will be an exception.

I see that D-Von's kids, the twin tag team known as TNT, are showing on AEW soon.
    Yeah was glad to see them make there debut.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

https://www.ewrestlingnews.com/news/...f-the-ring/amp

Bischoff confirmed he was interviewed for an episode about Brian Pillman. He would make for a great episode of darkside

The rascalz are leaving impact and heading to wwe

fight for NY had a great CAW just not for wrestlers/wrestling gear.

Quote Originally Posted by 4sake Baned View Post
    Yeah was glad to see them make there debut.
    are they any good??

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    The rascalz are leaving impact and heading to wwe
    that sucks, i don't see them having much of a chance there.

[QUOTE=Gryphon;5229772]The rascalz are leaving impact and heading to wwe[/QUO

The WWE won't know what to do with them anyhow

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    \

are they any good??

Hard to find footage of them:
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

Zelina Vega just got released. She got fired 15 minutes after giving her support for unionization

https://twitter.com/Zelina_VegaWWE/s...82306491928576

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1327384821211992066

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Zelina Vega just got released. She got fired 15 minutes after giving her support for unionization

https://twitter.com/Zelina_VegaWWE/s...82306491928576

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/1327384821211992066
    That's a lawsuit.

Ultimate Member

Hopefully someone else picks her up. This is really scummy of WWE.

Astonishing Member

She was likely fired before that and she just made a parting shot out the door.

It does seem like it was related to the whole Twitch thing.

Zelina also has options now. She can do Twitch and someone will pick her up no problem if she still wants to wrestle.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    She was likely fired before that and she just made a parting shot out the door.

It does seem like it was related to the whole Twitch thing.

Zelina also has options now. She can do Twitch and someone will pick her up no problem if she still wants to wrestle.
    She created an Only Fans account a few days ago. I bet Vince didn't take kindly to that.

Incredible Member

chelsea green finally made an apperance after dissapearing for months