Page 1282 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 282782118212321272127812791280128112821283128412851286 ... LastLast
Results 19,216 to 19,230 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

The report I read said Performance Center. They aren't going to send all those guys back to an already bloated NXT roster, that would be kinda crazy.

This is the best and worst WWE shirt of all time.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    They could work but to me the narrative is pointing to MJF/Wardlow fighting for the soul of the Inner Circle against Jericho/Hager/Santana/Ortiz with Sammy being the one to turn.

I think MJF/Sammy/Wardlow vs. Jericho/Hager/LAX makes for better stories. Sammy and Jericho have good chemistry, too. It would end up putting over Sammy/MJF/Wardlow, too. I could see LAX joining them, too. I think Hager/Jericho are going to be a duo for awhile.
    idk man it seems like they've been building towards babyface sammy for some time now, i guess it could be a swerve. i would turn sammy & LAX babyface 1st and have them fight jericho, hager, mjf and wardlow a while, and later turn jericho & hager to feud with mjf and wardlow and whoever they've recruited by then.

I think more modern wrestling has shown different "looks" over the years, which is good.

Everyone's favorite gas station attendant Chris Hero has been making the rounds at ROH, Chikara, PWG, NOAH, and CZW.
    are you sure?? i haven't seen anything on him in months. he definitely hasn't worked pwg, they haven't done a show this year.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    The report I read said Performance Center. They aren't going to send all those guys back to an already bloated NXT roster, that would be kinda crazy.

This is the best and worst WWE shirt of all time.
    it's still kinda crazy to think keith lee needs more training than rest of the guys on the roster.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Exactly this.

Keith Lee is a big man that works like a cruiserweight. I don't think Vince gets that. Vince probably wants him to be more "monstrous" (like Lars Sullivan).

Keith is a seasoned veteran that's developed an amazing style that's over with the fans. He should just be allowed to keep doing what he's doing.
    I wouldn't be shocked if Vince wanted Lee to wrestle less of a cruiser weight style. If he see's Lee as a potential long term investment, he might want him to wrestle a slightly safer style requiing less bumps. If Lee is over, he frankly doesn't need to do it anyways at least for a WWE crowd.

Not that I don't enjoy Lee's style personally as is... just saying I see a rationale behind it. BIgger guys who carry more body weight are likely going to be more injury prone taking bumps especially if they're someone getting up there in years. Not that Lee is old old, but if Vince wants him around for another decade I can totally understand him wanting to have Lee tone down some of the bumps for career longevity.

Extraordinary Member

Was Raw really bad last night?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by DebkoX View Post
    Like every week. Some good segments, and some bad ones.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Raw is always bad. None of the WWE weeklies are worth watching.

Extraordinary Member

Thanks. I tend just to look at the Youtube highlights.

Astonishing Member

Thanks. I tend just to look at the Youtube highlights.
    I actually think this is the best way to watch wrestling these days. Read the summaries for all the shows you like and then just watch the interesting segments.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    I actually think this is the best way to watch wrestling these days. Read the summaries for all the shows you like and then just watch the interesting segments.
    I feel that's the best way if try to watch everything. Read/listening to summaries is what I do with WWE. I actually watch New Japan and gave AEW a watch if it doesn't make me roll my eyes.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Tonight should be an interesting night on Impact to see where the Omega/Callis storyline goes next. Its also as Khan hints in this special "paid ad" last week where he promotes AEW and discusses things ...he could buy Impact. (and I believe that is where its going as we see Callis eventually put the company up against Khan in spring)

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

And the INVASION angle has kicked into gear as Omega makes his move.

"The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wouldn't be shocked if Vince wanted Lee to wrestle less of a cruiser weight style. If he see's Lee as a potential long term investment, he might want him to wrestle a slightly safer style requiing less bumps. If Lee is over, he frankly doesn't need to do it anyways at least for a WWE crowd.

Not that I don't enjoy Lee's style personally as is... just saying I see a rationale behind it. BIgger guys who carry more body weight are likely going to be more injury prone taking bumps especially if they're someone getting up there in years. Not that Lee is old old, but if Vince wants him around for another decade I can totally understand him wanting to have Lee tone down some of the bumps for career longevity.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    And the INVASION angle has kicked into gear as Omega makes his move.

hard to call it an INVASION when kenny was invited to be there and is with the guy in charge, more like a reunion. personally a bullet club reunion doesn't do much for me but still fun stuff to see the promotions crossing over.

did anybody watch final resolution or triplemania over the weekend??

my man ryan taylor had a strong debut against ciampa.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    my man ryan taylor had a strong debut against ciampa.
    I was expecting a squash but it turned into a good match!

So according to a report USA Network has pretty much laid the ball down on Vince ...fix WWE RAW and get better ratings with adult content (dark and violent) NOW. Vince is in a spot under PG deal the company has generated tons of money and merch sales. But the company is now at mercy of network paying them who want them to change the company's direction due to how bad its been going.

A big step would be to take this GUY right here selling Big E like he's a future star and get him as an announcer or manager of a heel stable pronto to make RAW more dark and violent as USA Network is demanding....