Page 1283 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 283783118312331273127912801281128212831284128512861287 LastLast
Results 19,231 to 19,245 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Meltzler said the USA report was false--but the ending of this PPV might have shown otherwise. WAS THAT ADULT ENOUGH FOR YOU USA?!?!?!?

so The Fiend is burned alive, does he get repackaged as a new persona in some way again?

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Meltzler said the USA report was false--but the ending of this PPV might have shown otherwise. WAS THAT ADULT ENOUGH FOR YOU USA?!?!?!?
    Carmella's entrance was filmed from below her focusing on her ass. I doubt they'll go full attitude era but I can see them ditching the TV-PG rating.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by chachi View Post
    so The Fiend is burned alive, does he get repackaged as a new persona in some way again?
    I see him just coming back because he's a Supernatural being. What this does establish is that Orton is definitely the heel in this feud.

Incredible Member

it's the tv network that put the pg rating on wwe , now they want dark and violent, bring back justin roberts to get choked with his own tie by daniel bryan again.

Ultimate Member

TLC Thoughts:

The WWE title match was fun. Miz looked like an idiot cashing in when he did though.

Sasha vs. Carmella was actually quite good. It was Mella’s best singles match to date imo. And Sasha is so great at getting good matches out of her opponents. She needs to hold that belt for a long time imo.

The tag title match was also really fun. Hurt Business is one of the best things in WWE right now, so it was time for Shelton and Cedric to win those titles imo.

The Women’s Tag Match, was good. But when some WWE fans wonder why many are so tired of how Charlotte is booked, stuff like tonight is the reason why. Also Lana got so screwed over with this.

Roman vs. KO was a war. And if this doesn’t show WWE that the latter is world champion material again then IDK what will.

This was definitely the most fun Randy vs. Bray match to date imo. They finally got the formula down right.

Overall really good show.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal88 View Post
    it's the tv network that put the pg rating on wwe , now they want dark and violent, bring back justin roberts to get choked with his own tie by daniel bryan again.
    I think USA has watched as other basic cable channels like TBS, AMC, Comedy Central and FX have relaxed their standards and practices to allow more violence, sex and vulgarity, and they feel left behind. So now they are asking WWE RAW to do their work for them. I think it would be a good idea for WWE, if for no other reason than to make for a more pronounced difference between RAW and Smackdown.
    Watching television is not an activity.

As long as they don't turn the amazing women's division into sex objects ... I will be okay with that.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    As long as they don't turn the amazing women's division into sex objects ... I will be okay with that.
    You don't miss the feuds where the women fought over who was a thot, being jealous over the face posing for Playboy, shaming prudes, and bra & panties matches?

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    You don't miss the feuds where the women fought over who was a thot, being jealous over the face posing for Playboy, shaming prudes, and bra & panties matches?
    Not really, no.

I think the only angles that were really good in that vein was the Lita/Edge/Matt stuff and the Stratus/Mickie feud. And they weren't really in that vein. Argh ... just upping the intensity and violence would be enough for me. The T&A/HLA crap can stay in the 90s.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Not really, no.

I think the only angles that were really good in that vein was the Lita/Edge/Matt stuff and the Stratus/Mickie feud. And they weren't really in that vein. Argh ... just upping the intensity and violence would be enough for me. The T&A/HLA crap can stay in the 90s.
    I think Immortal was being sarcastic.

Extraordinary Member

Pretty good ppv over all. Sasha and Mella have a surprisingly good feud. And like always Sasha always makes her opponents step it up.

Roman and KO had a brutal back and forth with an appropriate heel finish lol.

Randy must be on the run after that firefly match. Drew has been having some of his best matches lately. That Omos spot with Miz and Morrison was hilarious.

Def agree WWE needs to drop the pg rating. When dancing girls are too much you've gone too far.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 12-21-2020 at 04:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I think Immortal was being sarcastic.
    I know.

There is a time and place for that stuff and I was giving 2 examples of when it was good.

Sparingly sprinkle in that stuff and you up the "realism" factor. When you go overboard, either direction, you affect the realism, too.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-22-2020 at 11:52 AM.

Ultimate Member

Raw was, not a great show.

Mandy and Dana losing AGAIN, wow have they killed whatever Momentum Mandy had after her feud with Sonya completely.

The same old Charlotte promo and super-booking that people were already sick of. Now Peyton and Lacey need to fall to the almighty Charlotte Hogan.

The Hurt Business/Hardy Bros segment went on too long and wasn’t all that funny.

Gulak basically getting squashed.

Etc.

Not sure how I feel about the Orton/Alexa thing.

But there were some positives:

The tag match was good and THB do look great with all that gold. And with how strongly they book Lashley, he really should be a main event guy.

The stuff with Drew/Sheamus/Lee was pretty good.

Angel Garza needs to be used far more in 2021. The guy has loads of potential.

Etc.

Overall, not a great show to follow up what was a good PPV unfortunately.

Astonishing Member

Overall, not a great show to follow up what was a good PPV unfortunately.
    This has been WWE's biggest problem. The wrestlers have stepped it up--the wrestling is excellent and the PPVs this year have all been very very good.

But the regular shows have not been doing a good job at building suspense or getting you to come back the next week. It's a bunch of random segments that seem like they are thrown together in random order, no drama, no connecting framework. The non PPV storylines have really weird pacing.