Page 1284 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 28478411841234127412801281128212831284128512861287 LastLast
Results 19,246 to 19,260 of 19298

"So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

oh shit guess who's back?? the uncrowned king of welteweights Mike the Truth Jackson!!!! 2 years after his humiliating victory at the hands of cm punk, this grizzled veteran of 2 professional mma fights is getting his chance to show why a rookie with only 1 pro fight like punk never had a chance of looking competitive against him.
    yes folks the man dana white called an idiot that was 0-2 as far as dana was concerned is making his return to the octagon and his 1st stop on his road to the title is dean barry. let us hope for barry's sake he has enough heart to last 3 rounds with an absolute beast like jackson though it's unlikely because unless your name is cm punk YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-23-2020 at 07:10 AM.

So, no discussion of Big E winning the Intercontinental Title? I, for one, enjoyed it.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    OMG. He's been off TV for awhile hasn't he?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    OMG. He's been off TV for awhile hasn't he?
    Wife posted on Instagram, it was a non-COVID related lung-issue. Passed at the Mayo Clinic.

Ultimate Member

For some reason I have this feeling that when Roman loses it will be because of something that his "manager" or Jay Uso do in an attempt to "help" him...

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Holy shit, RIP Brodie Lee. I thought he was only out on a ankle injury.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

This is tragic and sad ...echoes the era of watching the shocking deaths of Louie Spicolli , Brian Pillman and Eddie Guerrero. Just out of the blue and you never imagined it would happen. Its sad...and makes me remember how stunned we as people would be there. I hate this for sure. I admit the rare times I'd watch WWE in mid 2000's I was shocked at how Vince was missing the ball on Luke Harper. His facial gestures and more sold ...fun goofy face in the Foley mold. But unlike Mick , Harper was a monster. He could book some to be scared of Luke Harper but like a Frankenstein monster he has a good heart deep. (it sold itself really)

I always felt he would have been a great monster face given his talent and size. RIP Brodie Lee. Leaving kids so young is the most tragic thing.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

one last big fuk u from 2020. such a shame, i hope his family is taken care of.

Extraordinary Member

I cannot emphasise how upset I am hearing about Brodie Lee.

Ultimate Member

RIP Brodie Lee, such a sad way to end the year.

So sad, to die at such a young age. RIP Brodie Lee.
    Watching television is not an activity.

Mighty Member

Default Smack down 12/25/20

Sad news about Lee. At least it was nothing unsavory, which would only make it worse.

So, no discussion of Big E winning the Intercontinental Title? I, for one, enjoyed it.
    It was not a bad match. But, it was rushed, likely because they gave so much time to Reigns/Owens at the beginning of the show.

I wanted to like Reigns/Owens, but it was obviously an exercise in counting time. The was no singularly bad moment, but it never quite came together.

The women's match had real moments of brilliance (Charlotte Flair and Bianca Belair in particular). But, there were shades of the Diva era (Charlotte's gear in particular, and Carmella just being there) that make me wonder if women's matches might be degenerating. (That will be a real waste of talent.)
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/

Astonishing Member

They wouldn't give that much time to a women's match in the divas era. Carmella's character/gimmick is supposed to be that she's basically a diva. There's intentionally a lot of callbacks to the divas era with her move set/outfit/entrance etc.