Page 148 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 48981381441451461471481491501511521581982486481148 ... LastLast
Results 2,206 to 2,220 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    Ugh, this episode was mostly promos and barely any worthwhile action. It kinda shows that without the SHIELD VS Ziggler Crew feud the rest of the show falls apart. They should have had a back up feud or two.
    Part of the problem is that a lot of the feuds they are building towards involve people who aren't full time wrestlers.

The big matches for Crown Jewel are Braun vs Brock, and DX vs Brothers of Destruction. Really Brauns the only guy that's going to bother actually performing on RAW, so you've got nothing but promos.

Likewise the womans champ Ronda is a part timer as well. She still shows up to work more often than Brock, but she doesnt' wrestle that much (which objectively speaking is smart since she's a special attraction).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Angle: I will become the best in the world...aka America!
    still my pick to win
    and still watching raw
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Any of you guys fans of the Revival? Haven't gotten to watch much of their work aside from their kickoff match against the B-Team. I like how they name dropped the Graham Brothers on Raw months ago tho.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Astonishing Member
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

The Riot Squad are just fodder. I'm tired of them
    Lio Rush and Lashley are ok together. Although, I don't understand the logic for putting him in the World Cup thing.
    I hope to God that Braun takes the title. I don't need another extended part-time Universal title run.
    I'm curious where they are going with this Elias turn.
    Roode and Gable are wasting away in a tag team.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Lio Rush and Lashley are ok together. Although, I don't understand the logic for putting him in the World Cup thing.
    What logic was there in automatically giving Cena a spot? I thought Corbin had a good point really, Cena hadn't earned anything.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    What logic was there in automatically giving Cena a spot? I thought Corbin had a good point really, Cena hadn't earned anything.
    Well, there's that.

It's just Corbin said he was rewarding Lashley despite the fact he lost to Balor twice in two weeks.

Astonishing Member

wrestling dontaku 2018 part 1 on axstv
    kota vs cody
    page vs omega
    Last edited by steve2275; 10-30-2018 at 02:47 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    Well, there's that.

It's just Corbin said he was rewarding Lashley despite the fact he lost to Balor twice in two weeks.
    True but Corbin's been kissing his ass for weeks so it makes sense. Every time he cheated, Corbin would congratulate him.

They're lucky Cena didn't have a match to qualify, that was their way out. I wonder how WWE would have spun it if someone that actually won a qualifying match had refused to perform at Crown Jewel.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Ultimate Member

True but Corbin's been kissing his ass for weeks so it makes sense. Every time he cheated, Corbin would congratulate him.

They're lucky Cena didn't have a match to qualify, that was their way out. I wonder how WWE would have spun it if someone that actually won a qualifying match had refused to perform at Crown Jewel.
    LOL..exactly.

They'd have probably found some in-story reason to put someone else.

But is Bryan withdrawing for the same reason as Cena i.e for political reasons?

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    I'm honestly more excited for Becky and Rousey than anything at Crown Jewel, especially if Bryan bails on it.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Ultimate Member

Hopefully they handle it as well as they handled Brock vs. AJ last year, because that was awesome and both guys looked great.

With a heel GM, they could spin it storywise. Heel authority figures can screw faces even if it doesn't entire make sense. But yeah, Cena not qualifyin in the first place makes it cleaner.

It'll be interesting to see how they handle Bryan.

BANNED

There's been some bizzare ideas thrown around for what to do with Bryan. At one point WWE were set to have a title match pre-recorded at the Performance Center, with the intention of airing it during the Crown Jewel event, but that was scrapped.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=121389

Other suggests are Styles vs Bryan could happen tonight, with the footage shown at Crown Jewel
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 10-30-2018 at 07:49 AM.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    There's been some bizzare ideas thrown around for what to do with Bryan. At one point WWE were set to have a title match pre-recorded at the Performance Center, with the intention of airing it during the Crown Jewel event, but that was scrapped.

https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=121389

Other suggests are Styles vs Bryan could happen tonight, with the footage shown at Crown Jewel
    Wow... just wow. That just shows how stubborn they are for that dollar
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/