Page 160 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 601101501561571581591601611621631641702102606601160 ... LastLast
Results 2,386 to 2,400 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Vince has him locked down anyways, then I suppose there's no harm in risking the belt. Vince gets it back either way.
    He's only being considered for commentary because Fox wants him. Fox wants him to be Smackdown's head commentator once the show makes the jump because they love working with him.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    He's only being considered for commentary because Fox wants him. Fox wants him to be Smackdown's head commentator once the show makes the jump because they love working with him.
    Yeah, but I'm saying if Vince is willing to risk putting the universal title on the line, then I would assume there is some plan in place to get it back if Brock loses it.

Astonishing Member

4:10 the REAL QUESTION IS WHY YOU ARENT COVERING 205LIVE? you cant even get it 5 minutes
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-04-2018 at 11:21 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Well the narrative has changed from outrage to WWE doing a show in Saudi Arabia to the crazy booking decisions and arguably terrible show. Mission Accomplished. I guess.
    I think the narrative has shifted even further to Brock Lesner possibly defending the Universal title in the UFC.

So yeah, mission accomplished.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    i mean letting lesnar defend it in a legit fight if he can strike a deal with cormier. not xactly like fujita/sapp but still.
    That might be kinda fun and I'm fine with Daniel Cormier winning the title and it gives CM punk a wAy back lol.
    Last edited by choptop; 11-04-2018 at 07:42 PM.

Man ... Vince is going full Inokism here.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner
    Man ... Vince is going full Inokism here.
    Shoot promotion?
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Shoot promotion?
    Instead of the xfl, if Vince were to try something outside of prowrestling I wish he'd try mma. It's a lot closer to his wheel house and the fan bases overlap more.

Fox would probably air it, and even if they didn't he could probably put it on hid network. It's close enough.

Instead of the xfl, if Vince were to try something outside of prowrestling I wish he'd try mma. It's a lot closer to his wheel house and the fan bases overlap more.

Fox would probably air it, and even if they didn't he could probably put it on hid network. It's close enough.
    He had the chance to buy Pride a decade ago and passed it up.

Astonishing Member

Combat sports don't really interest him.

Ultimate Member

Watching Crown Jewel now.

Damn, I'm not used to "Bald Michaels" at all, I didn't even think he and Kratos (HHH) would win the match.

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Shoot promotion?
    I mean hard screwing everyone over. But I might end my boycott if that happened just to watch the shitshow. Naka would probably be world champ if that happened.

Indeed, but he passed up a Golden opportunity. vvvv He could even legitimize his brand with MMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Combat sports don't really interest him.
    Which I find odd since he tried boxing before.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    I mean hard screwing everyone over. But I might end my boycott if that happened just to watch the shitshow. Naka would probably be world champ if that happened.

Indeed, but he passed up a Golden opportunity. vvvv He could even legitimize his brand with MMA.

Which I find odd since he tried boxing before.
    Didn't that fail horribly though? With one of his top guys knocked out after a single punch?
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    Didn't that fail horribly though? With one of his top guys knocked out after a single punch?
    That would be the Brawl for All. The worst idea in the history of bad ideas. Guys got legit hurt in that fiasco.

I honestly don’t think it’s ultimately worth it. You’ll simply get your money guys hurt and/or humiliated (see Conor McGregor).

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    That would be the Brawl for All. The worst idea in the history of bad ideas. Guys got legit hurt in that fiasco.

I honestly don’t think it’s ultimately worth it. You’ll simply get your money guys hurt and/or humiliated (see Conor McGregor).
    What makes it all the worse is that the company was so confident that Steve Williams would win they gave him the prize money in advance. When got KO'd by Bart Gunn not only did it completely fucked up their plans but they had to pay out another $100,000 to the guy who actually won.