Page 164 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 641141541601611621631641651661671681742142646641164 ... LastLast
Results 2,446 to 2,460 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by choptop View Post
    I don't whant Cody back in WWE they didn't use him right then why would they now?
    They would probably use him a bit better now that he's proven he can be a top guy. But it's not a given by any means he'll be as big a star in the WWE as he is elsewhere.

I personally do think Cody should at least try one last run in the WWE before he retires. But if he's a star doing his own thing and making big money elsewhere there's no real reason to do it now.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Personally, I don't really think Cody's proven he's an actual top guy, more like carefully maneuvered himself to giving off the illusion of it. Mid-card/sometime-y multi-man match main feels like the true extent of his abilities.

Honestly, I feel I could say the same about Omega, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Personally, I don't really think Cody's proven he's an actual top guy, more like carefully maneuvered himself to giving off the illusion of it. Mid-card/sometime-y multi-man match main feels like the true extent of his abilities.

I don't think he'll ever be able to COMPLETELY silence all critics he might have in this regard until he makes it big in the WWE, because it's easier to be a big fish in a smaller post than it is to be a big fish in the biggest one. Not that he necessarily has anything to prove if he's doing well for himself... but the challenge is there if he ever feels the need meet it.

AJ, against a lot of peoples expectations, was able to do it. He's proven can be a big fish in any damn pond on earth. But not everyone is AJ Styles.

For what it's worth I do think Cody is a very well rounded sports entertainer. Good on the mic, and had a very good knack of making any gimmick given to him work. Solid enough in the ring, though not really great. I wouldn't necessarily bet on him being a top guy if he returned to the WWE... but I wouldn't be shocked if he did.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Cody might go all out and make his own wrestling federation.

WWE is so stupid they'd bring him back as Stardust.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    They would probably use him a bit better now that he's proven he can be a top guy. But it's not a given by any means he'll be as big a star in the WWE as he is elsewhere.

I personally do think Cody should at least try one last run in the WWE before he retires. But if he's a star doing his own thing and making big money elsewhere there's no real reason to do it now.
    I don't see Cody ever coming back to WWE if they stay the way they are now. Cody is the success he is now because he is in control of what he does. He won't have that in WWE. He's talked about how it won't be able to work in a environment where every he does is micromanaged.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post

I would say the only BC/elite guy to PROVE he can be a top guy was AJ and to a lesser extent, Devitt.

And I say this as a mark for Cody and not a fan of AJ, Devitt, or Omega.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    How many of you guys want to see the Elite in WWE?
    None of them. They are better off where they are.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    None of them. They are better off where they are.
    Where's the like button on here?
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Quote Originally Posted by MarkRodriguez09 View Post
    Where's the like button on here?
    I don't think anybody has said they want them in the WWE.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 11-06-2018 at 02:30 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

WWE have acquired the tape library of WWC, the promotion run by Hall of Famer Carlos Colon

https://411mania.com/wrestling/wwe-a...video-library/

Oh, and Braun has "shot legs" according to Meltzer

https://411mania.com/wrestling/braun...injury-issues/

Ultimate Member

WWE cannot not even use the talent that they have now well, so I have no interest in seeing more come in.

BANNED

Smackdown spoiler from Manchester

spoilers:
    Nikki Cross debuts, and taps out to Becky Lynch in a short open challenge
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Smackdown spoiler from Manchester

spoilers:
    Nikki Cross debuts, and taps out to Becky Lynch in a short open challenge
    end of spoilers
    LOL! Way to go WWE!

Sanity has disappeared from TV. No reason to expect she would do any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Sanity has disappeared from TV. No reason to expect she would do any better.
    Not growing the division, but whatever.