Page 196 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 961461861921931941951961971981992002062462966961196 ... LastLast
Results 2,926 to 2,940 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member

I'm convinced WWE crowds will cheer for anything how tf they cheered for Charlotte at SS? bunch of assholes...lol. They actually booed RR as she was walking out. Honestly it makes sense Vince ignores them at this point.
    Last edited by CliffHanger2; 11-19-2018 at 01:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I'm convinced WWE crowds will cheer for anything how tf they cheered for Charlotte at SS? bunch of assholes...lol. They actually booed RR as she was walking out. Honestly it makes sense Vince ignores them at this point.
    I do think a non-wrestling fan who watched the crowd reaction would be wondering wtf was up with thr fans cheering Charlotte.

You can sort of buy fans cheering Becky over turning on Charlotte given their history. But cheering Charlotte over Ronda really made no sense.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I do think a non-wrestling fan who watched the crowd reaction would be wondering wtf was up with thr fans cheering Charlotte.

You can sort of buy fans cheering Becky over turning on Charlotte given their history. But cheering Charlotte over Ronda really made no sense.
    Seriously Man and then when they started booing Ronda and saying "GTFO!" it's like wtf is this?

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

alexa has failed more of her impact tests and has said she doesn't have much feeling in her arms.

so she might be joining paige soon in the early retirement club.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Ouch Meltzer is saying that RAW was supposed to also win the Tag Team Match, but the Producer got it wrong so they had to ignore it and pretend it never happened.
    Yeah...I dunno about this one. I like most of the Raw tag teams but any of them beating the New Day? The Usos?! That'd be bizarre.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    alexa has failed more of her impact tests and has said she doesn't have much feeling in her arms.

Damn, that sucks.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    I took it in of two ways.

1. The crowd was cheering for Charlotte as it was one of the few interesting things to happen in a overall boring show.

2. Ronda's political leaning wouldn't resonate with the Cali crowd. I've seen a few people online take her millennial man promo on Raw the wrong way.

Astonishing Member

but I thought its all fake man (those people are stupid idiots) shame
    could still make her corbins assistant or still be a manager

JD on comm
    Last edited by steve2275; 11-19-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

That is a shame, given she arguably was the best female heel in the company.

Still, she's so good on the mic. Best female at least. She can have a good long career ahead of her evrn if she never laces up her boots ever again.

Astonishing Member

I feel like they were cheering the heel turn. Charlotte should always be a heel, and many fans have been waiting for that.

Astonishing Member

That is a shame, given she arguably was the best female heel in the company.

Still, she's so good on the mic. Best female at least. She can have a good long career ahead of her evrn if she never laces up her boots ever again.
    Exactly. She could be the new GM and Corbin could be her assistant. She could be the color commentator for Smackdown, so Graves only has one show.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I took it in of two ways.

1. The crowd was cheering for Charlotte as it was one of the few interesting things to happen in a overall boring show.

2. Ronda's political leaning wouldn't resonate with the Cali crowd. I've seen a few people online take her millennial man promo on Raw the wrong way.
    I agree I thought NXT take over was more exciting but the match was going good and getting good pops. Cheering a Charlotte heel turn ah...she was already being treated as a heel before Becky got hurt.
    I just think it crossed the line when they started booing and yelling "You deserve it!" I think on the way out Ronda told said to one of them "You're not a Man." and she was right. I don't know about her political leanings but still that crowd was a sorry sight.

Word going around is that Jericho plans to return at the rumble

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Word going around is that Jericho plans to return at the rumble
    I'll be interesting to see if he has a short Wrestlemania run, or if it's just a one shot like the Greatest Royal Rumble.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'll be interesting to see if he has a short Wrestlemania run, or if it's just a one shot like the Greatest Royal Rumble.
    Jericho can't do a run while he's the reigning IWGP intercontinental champion.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Jericho can't do a run while he's the reigning IWGP intercontinental champion.
    Unless he drops it in January