Page 201 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1011511911971981992002012022032042052112513017011201 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,015 of 19298
    Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Well, it's obvious Dean went to the same dojo of low blows Nakamura went to.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    let him go to smackdown.

i wouldn't mind seeing a feud between him and rusev.
    or samoa joe
    screw heel vs heel
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

I don’t understand the fans booing Rousey. It doesn’t make any sense at all. Yes, we love Becky but there’s no need to shit on Ronda for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I don’t understand the fans booing Rousey. It doesn’t make any sense at all. Yes, we love Becky but there’s no need to shit on Ronda for that.
    Hopefully feuding with Nia will help with that but yeah ... it's one of the times where the fan reaction simply makes no sense.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Its weird but the guy getting more mainstream coverage right now as a pro wrestler is.....David Arquette ?

https://www.businessinsider.com/davi...-fight-2018-11

Arquette has claimed he plans to wrestle in 2019 as well.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post
    Its weird but the guy getting more mainstream coverage right now as a pro wrestler is.....David Arquette ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XCSy3aRaqE
    https://twitter.com/bighodgemedia/st...26157512318978
    Follow @bighodgemedia More
    @DavidArquette vs @HouseOfGangone
    @HOGwrestling
    Interesting situation can happen here?
    7:44 PM - 19 Nov 2018 from Brooklyn, NY 6 Retweets 25 Likes

Last edited by steve2275; 11-20-2018 at 12:58 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by SUPERECWFAN1 View Post

It's not exactly weird that he's getting coverage, because he's a celebrity. But it's sort of sucks that his status is giving attention to garbage wrestling that gives the industry a bad name.

Still, he seems like a cool guy and a legit fan. Hope he's okay.

Ultimate Member

Ah Vince's incredibly childish/tasteless sense of humor was on full display here. Because there were jokes and insult that 10 years olds would find embarrassing all over the place tonight.

Seeing how Nia is being booked, it would also seem like, to succeed in WWE, you just have to come in, injure a bunch of your co-workers legitimately, and then break the face of one of their most over stars/sabotage one of their most hyped matches. You'll get REWARDED for being unsafe to your fellow performers. If only other careers were like that (obvious sarcasm because of how stupid it is).

Oh and be lucky enough to be related to a celebrity so that you get special treatment despite not having even a tiny fraction of said celebrities talent or charisma, that helps to.

WTF is Baron being forced to put all of his power on the line? The clean sweep at SS should have guaranteed his job. Are they that desperate to constantly have Stephanie be the HBIC and punk out everyone, ugh?

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Ah Vince's incredibly childish/tasteless sense of humor was on full display here. Because there were jokes and insult that 10 years olds would find embarrassing all over the place tonight.

Seeing how Nia is being booked, it would also seem like, to succeed in WWE, you just have to come in, injure a bunch of your co-workers legitimately, and then break the face of one of their most over stars/sabotage one of their most hyped matches. You'll get REWARDED for being unsafe to your fellow performers. If only other careers were like that (obvious sarcasm because of how stupid it is).

Oh and be lucky enough to be related to a celebrity so that you get special treatment despite not having even a tiny fraction of said celebrities talent or charisma, that helps to.

WTF is Baron being forced to put all of his power on the line? The clean sweep at SS should have guaranteed his job. Are they that desperate to constantly have Stephanie be the HBIC and punk out everyone, ugh?
    I don't think you can entirety fault them for pushing Nia though. She was guaranteed a ritle shot prior to injuring Becky, and was getting white hot heat at Survivor Series.

She should at least be pushed until her match with Ronda.

As far as Baron losing his power, he's only supposed to be Angles temp replacement while he is on vacation.

Ultimate Member

Oh I can fault them for it, and I will. WWE changes plans on the fly all the time, so don't try and convince me that they HAVE to suddenly stick to this one. Look, she GAVE SOMEONE A CONCUSSION, she killed the most hyped match at a Big Four PPV, AFTER she injured Zelina not long ago and like half a dozen other women as well.

Also her attitude about it is terrible as well.

When someone has a track record of being dangerous and legitimately hurting people, you don't then PUSH them. You try and FIX the problem, that's just common sense. At this point it's going to take Nia injuring Ronda to (not that I want that to happen, I really don't) for Vince to MAYBE consider addressing this (although she also injured Charlotte and Alexa, two of WWE's other favorite women and he did nothing about it in either case, so who knows).
    Last edited by Punisher007; 11-20-2018 at 07:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Oh I can fault them for it, and I will. WWE changes plans on the fly all the time, so don't try and convince me that they HAVE to suddenly stick to this one. Look, she GAVE SOMEONE A CONCUSSION, she killed the most hyped match at a Big Four PPV, AFTER she injured Zelina not long ago and like half a dozen other women as well.

Also her attitude about it is terrible as well.

When someone has a track record of being dangerous and legitimately hurting people, you don't then PUSH them. You try and FIX the problem, that's just common sense. At this point it's going to take Nia injuring Ronda to (not that I want that to happen, I really don't) for Vince to MAYBE consider addressing this (although she also injured Charlotte and Alexa, two of WWE's other favorite women and he did nothing about it in either case, so who knows).
    I'm not saying they HAVE to push her ... but again, given the massive heat she's getting it makes sense. Again, she's already got a title shot lined up with Ronda anyways, and their other top heel Alexa is on the shelf perhaps indefinitely.

Nia isn't the only booking option, but right now she is by far the best.

BANNED

Strowman is scheduled for elbow surgery, the attack on RAW was to write him off television.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/braun-str...match-in-doubt

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Strowman is scheduled for elbow surgery, the attack on RAW was to write him off television.

http://whatculture.com/wwe/braun-str...match-in-doubt
    That certainly makes it easier to understand why Braun didn't win the universal title.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

So, how is Nia's attitude about what happened last week "bad?" Y'all started reading minds or something? It's pretty damn funny watching people get so in their feelings about this.