Page 203 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1031531931992002012022032042052062072132533037031203 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,045 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Exactly. Smackdown doesn't have a monster. Joe comes closes, but he isn't freakishly big.
    Honestly by WWE main roster standards I'm not sure Lars is freakishly big either. That could be an issue for him down the line.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    We don't know what they are doing to her behind the scenes, she could be re-training and stuff in her off days.
    Is Nia still on Total Divas? We can probably find out all the behinds the scenes stuff a few months from now if she is.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Is Nia still on Total Divas? We can probably find out all the behinds the scenes stuff a few months from now if she is.
    Yes she is, that's a good point--this is too good a storyline to not be on Total Divas.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Wrestlers don't make a big deal about injures. They know what they do is inherently dangerous and generally don't hold it against each other if something goes wrong. It's the nature of their business.

Rewarding poeple for injury is a WWE staple. I remember ten years ago when Mysterio injured the Undertaker in a match and they gave him the world title a few weeks later.

we riffdown so you don't have to.

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

wwe are fukt in the head when it comes to booking heels and faces, all this flip flopping. at this point they might as well rehire russo who's been preaching heels and faces don't matter for decades.

Ghost of the Stratosphere Not BAMF's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    wwe are fukt in the head when it comes to booking heels and faces, all this flip flopping. at this point they might as well rehire russo who's been preaching heels and faces don't matter for decades.
    This is our penance for the last decade of demanding they turn Cena and Reigns heel. They are going to turn EVERYONE ELSE heel instead.

Ultimate Member

I heard it somewhere that it was Daniel Bryan's choice to turn heel.

Although I do agree that things look very strange right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

i kind of dig heel DB. when was the last time we had a nutty world champion? excluding Ciampa of course.

Astonishing Member

Forget DB, we could be looking at a Miz face turn. Or maybe a Shane heel turn. I can't decide.

But not much about Smackdown being humiliated at Survivor Series. That should have been the top focus.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post

I read that too, and honestly I find it believable. I honestly think he's having more fun as a heel (and I suspect that's the case for most wrestlers).

I don't know if I entirely buy his rationale for turning heel, but I do think the subtle craziness he oozes is sort of fun.

Forget DB, we could be looking at a Miz face turn. Or maybe a Shane heel turn. I can't decide.

But not much about Smackdown being humiliated at Survivor Series. That should have been the top focus.
    Yeah, it's weird how they sort of just glossed over Survivor Series and moved on.

Honestly I was expecting Shane to turn heel on the whole roster. Instead we get this Shane/Miz angle... which could be entertaining, but I'm not sure I get where they are going with it yet.

Astonishing Member

Ok, here was the Dark Match at last night's Smackdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOJaOQWJ54

What kind of bizarro world have we traveled to where the Crowd is cheering Miz over Bryan.

Ok, here was the Dark Match at last night's Smackdown.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOJaOQWJ54

What kind of bizarro world have we traveled to where the Crowd is cheering Miz over Bryan.
    Couldn't see the match, but if Bryan was garnering heel heat then props to him for being able to pull off the heel turn sucessfully.

BANNED

WWE are still closely monitoring Alexa Bliss and there's talk of making her the RAW GM if Corbin loses to Strawman at TLC (that is, if Brawn can even make it back for that even following his elbow surgery)

https://rajah.com/node/update-alexa-...future-role-tv

Cena will be making house show and television appearances in December and January

https://rajah.com/node/wwe-announces...cember-january