Page 204 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1041541942002012022032042052062072082142543047041204 ... LastLast
Results 3,046 to 3,060 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i kind of dig heel DB. when was the last time we had a nutty world champion? excluding Ciampa of course.
    He already kinda looks like a shorter, fitter Mick Foley at this point so crazy's a good way to go.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by wjowski View Post
    He already kinda looks like a shorter, fitter Mick Foley at this point so crazy's a good way to go.
    I have to say I always preferred my submission based wrestlers to be a little crazy.

I saw Lars in person, and that man is freakishly big. Not tall but just a cro magnon throwback.

Quote Originally Posted by Username taken View Post
    I heard it somewhere that it was Daniel Bryan's choice to turn heel.

Although I do agree that things look very strange right now.
    i was talking more of people turning and then being booked like they're turning right back. regardless though when brianson left he was the most over face in the company, and he was a total baby face. with roman going out brianson could've and probably should've been in position to be THE #1 babyface in the company.

anyways if anybody's interested this is the jobber who pinned miz, he's a socal guy that pretty good and seems to be getting better. only been working a few years

i believe his partner delilah doom was in the background of a backstage segment of RAW too

Astonishing Member

+news
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I have to say I always preferred my submission based wrestlers to be a little crazy.

I saw Lars in person, and that man is freakishly big. Not tall but just a cro magnon throwback.
    I think the fact that Lars isn't tall could hurt him as a monster. I think being tall tends to visually make someone more of a monster (even though weight frankly means more than height).

Lars will do fine until the day he stands next to a Big Show or a Strauman. That's what potentially will kill him.

Still, he works as a pretty good monster in NXT at least so we'll see.

BANNED

Some news and notes

-Meltzer says Lesnar vs Rollins is currently a lock for Wrestlemania
    -Dolph Ziggler has a foot injury
    -Becky and Alexa will remain out "indefinitely" as their concussion tests after Survivor Series proved unsatisfactory to medics.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Some news and notes

-Becky and Alexa will remain out "indefinitely" as their concussion tests after Survivor Series proved unsatisfactory to medics.

Lesnar/Rollins is a year too late. Should have pulled that trigger last year to be honest.

Comically I remember a joke years ago that everyone who would get the TNA World Title seemingly went crazy as a heel at some point. Like every time a heel would get the championship they went crazy insane lol
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Some news and notes

Better Rollins than Braun IMO.

Rollins makes the most sense. He's already been put over Lesnar before at WM and he's one headlining the upcoming MSG show. I also read somewhere that he sells tickets.
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Astonishing Member

I can't wait to see Lesnar sleepwalk through another Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think the fact that Lars isn't tall could hurt him as a monster. I think being tall tends to visually make someone more of a monster (even though weight frankly means more than height).

Lars will do fine until the day he stands next to a Big Show or a Strauman. That's what potentially will kill him.

Still, he works as a pretty good monster in NXT at least so we'll see.
    umaga was the same height and never had a problem, though umaga was 1 of the best super heavies i've ever seen.

right. i was a huge lesnar fan but man i got to admit he's #2 on my list only behind hhh of guys i wish would just **** off this mania.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Lesnar got a fight in March so yeah, he ain't going to give a crap about Mania. He'll phone it in like he did with his match with Ambrose.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    umaga was the same height and never had a problem, though umaga was 1 of the best super heavies i've ever seen.

right. i was a huge lesnar fan but man i got to admit he's #2 on my list only behind hhh of guys i wish would just **** off this mania.
    Umago did pretty well, but honestly I never thought he was really a main event level monster. He was sort of in that upper mid-card. Not that there's anything wrong with being an upper mid-card monster... just saying I might hinder him from going further than that. But we'll see. Wrestlers on the average I think are on the smaller side in the WWE now, so it might be less of an issue.

And Yokosuma wasn't very tall either, so ya never know.

If he's got a guy like Rollins, he probably won't have to work too hard. Similar to his match with Daniel Bryans, he just needs to hit a couple Germans then sell Rollins comeback. It's a potentially easy big man/little man match with a talented enough performer to make it work.

I'd be more worried if he were in there with Braun. Unless they book a very tight concise short but sweet match (like his match with Goldberg at WM) that'll stink up the joint.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If he's got a guy like Rollins, he probably won't have to work too hard. Similar to his match with Daniel Bryans, he just needs to hit a couple Germans then sell Rollins comeback. It's a potentially easy big man/little man match with a talented enough performer to make it work.

I'd be more worried if he were in there with Braun. Unless they book a very tight concise short but sweet match (like his match with Goldberg at WM) that'll stink up the joint.
    Lesnar had stinkers with good people like the forementioned Ambrose and the last match Brock had with Seth was crap too. The Mania timeframe would fall into his training camp and/or fight. Mania will be a after thought to the guy. Rollins as great as he is, he by himself can't make a match.