Page 216 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1161662062122132142152162172182192202262663167161216 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,240 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

matty jay of the wrestle-cast went on a 20 minute rant, talking about how raw was so bad, he starting to regret being a wrestling fan. not just WWE. but wrestling as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read
    matty jay of the wrestle-cast went on a 20 minute rant, talking about how raw was so bad, he starting to regret being a wrestling fan. not just WWE. but wrestling as a whole.
    Damn! It was that bad?
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Damn! It was that bad?
    keep in mind. i've been friends with matty for almost a decade. he's a big supporter of indy wrestling. hell, he used to watch KO back when he was on the indy scene. but tonight? i've never heard him more depressed or drained.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    listening now https://www.twitch.tv/videos/342954688##
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Damn! It was that bad?
    Nope. It was boring, but that's the Ziggler vs Rollins match was damn good. It didn't put a stain on all of wrestling.
    Smackdown was good
    NXT was good
    Impact was decent, especially the Lucha Brothers vs The Brother Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Nope. It was boring, but that's the Ziggler vs Rollins match was damn good. It didn't put a stain on all of wrestling.
    Smackdown was good
    NXT was good
    matty admitted it was good but we've seen seth/dolph all year. they had mustafa ali backstage. that would've been a show stealer. the rest of the show was just crap. so much so that matty just didn't feel like doing anything involved with wrestling this week.

Astonishing Member

year. they had mustafa ali backstage. that would've been a show stealer. the rest of the show was just crap. so much so that matty just didn't feel like doing anything involved with wrestling this week.
    yeah neither did raw
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Smackdown has the best talent pool of the main shows and barely make use of who they have. Almas, Shelton Benjamin and Rusev barely appear on TV, Shinsuke has no direction and he's their midcard champ, the tag division who isn't the New Day might as well not exist. Same for the women's division if your name is not Charlotte and Becky.
    I was just about to say the same thing.

The Smackdown booking isn’t much better. They have some wonderful characters but do nothing with them.

Samoa Joe constantly loses, Orton is in booking limbo (feuding with Rey Misterio), tag division features the same matches every week, Nakamura is not in any major feuds, the women’s division concentrates on the same women, Rusev is nowhere, Almas is nowhere e.t.c

I really don’t understand what the writers at WWE do and think sometimes especially with a talent pool that Smackdown has.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    PPV's are dual branded yes... but they don't really have wrestlers from different brands compete against each other except under specific circumstances.
    would the backstage attack, canceled match, broken nose/concussion, and savage postmatch beatdown issues between ronda/becky/nia/charlotte not be specific enough circumstance to be an xception?? i mean how would it make any sense for these ladies to be in the same building w/o any incident??

honestly it doesn't make sense that ronda isn't demanding a match with charlotte or becky or that becky isn't demanding a match with ronda or nia.

That's not to say they can't.. they can book whatever match they want to anytime they want to. I'm just using the pre-existig conditions to predict what I think will happen. Hence me saying its more logical. I'm not going outside the norm, which is something WWE obviously can do anytime they feel like it.
    oh well in that case i agree, some very stupid shit is going to happen.

It would have been interesting to see how his career would have been different had he not been injured after winning the Universal Championship. He was seemingly set to become the face of the RAW brand, but they've never gotten even close to returning him to that level.

That said, I think RAW is a harder place to really break through the glass ceiling. I think it's entirely possible had Balor ended up on Smackdown and AJ been on RAW, their roles to some degree would be reversed.
    i seriously doubt that, roman was going to be the face no matter what.

keep in mind. i've been friends with matty for almost a decade. he's a big supporter of indy wrestling. hell, he used to watch KO back when he was on the indy scene. but tonight? i've never heard him more depressed or drained.
    RAW has been shit most of the time this year.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Smackdown was good
    NXT was good
    ziggler vs seth was good the last 20 times too.

rascalz had a good debut too.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    would the backstage attack, canceled match, broken nose/concussion, and savage postmatch beatdown issues between ronda/becky/nia/charlotte not be specific enough circumstance to be an xception?? i mean how would it make any sense for these ladies to be in the same building w/o any incident??

honestly it doesn't make sense that ronda isn't demanding a match with charlotte or becky or that becky isn't demanding a match with ronda or nia.

oh well in that case i agree, some very stupid shit is going to happen.

i seriously doubt that, roman was going to be the face no matter what.

RAW has been shit most of the time this year.

ziggler vs seth was good the last 20 times too.

rascalz had a good debut too.
    Having either Ronda or Becky drop their title, win the Rumble, and go on to challenge the other at Wrestlemania doesn't really seem all that terribly stupid. It's a proven method of building up a person towards the Wrestlemania main event.

Would a backstage attack warrent a match between people from opposing brands? It certainly could if the WWE wants it to. But my point is that hasn't really happened yet, so it's not necessarily something I'm going to predict will happen.

But I do think there will be an incident. That's probably the point of Charlotte being put in the match with Becky at TLC. All the elements are in place for something to happen. Clearly what happened at Survivor Series wasn't a one off. They might give Charlotte an upcoming PPV with Ronda and save Becky for Wrestemania.

Having either Ronda or Becky drop their title, win the Rumble, and go on to challenge the other at Wrestlemania doesn't really seem all that terribly stupid. It's a proven method of building up a person towards the Wrestlemania main event.
    your royal rumble plan is typical of what people are sick of on the SD side of things making everything about either ronda or becky. use it for somebody else and to build other rivalries.

both women are established champions, neither needs build towards a main event or a royal rumble win for a title match. what they need is to build their feud and get people invested in it.

Would a backstage attack warrent a match between people from opposing brands? It certainly could if the WWE wants it to. But my point is that hasn't really happened yet, so it's not necessarily something I'm going to predict will happen.
    so you missed beckys' leaving ronda laying backstage on RAW??

But I do think there will be an incident. That's probably the point of Charlotte being put in the match with Becky at TLC. All the elements are in place for something to happen. Clearly what happened at Survivor Series wasn't a one off. They might give Charlotte an upcoming PPV with Ronda and save Becky for Wrestemania.
    isn't that what i was saying??
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-01-2018 at 04:21 AM.

both women are established champions, neither needs build towards a main event or a royal rumble win for a title match. what they need is to build their feud and get people invested in it.

so you missed beckys' leaving ronda laying backstage on RAW??

isn't that what i was saying??
    Yes, Becky did beat down Ronda.... which was build up to their Survivor Series match, which is one of the established occasions where stars from RAW and Smackdown wrestle each other. My point is that we really don't get that outside of specific circumstances like that. Which isn't to say we can't... just saying I'm not necessariy going to assume that's what we're going to get because they haven't really done that yet. If they do, that's fine too. Never said otherwise.

And the fact that you're an established star doesn't mean you don't get build up towards your Wrestlemania main events. It's not uncommon at all for an already established superstar to win the Royal Rumble and go onto the main event at Wrestlemania. Plus, it's something neither Ronda nor Becky have done yet (understandale since we've only had 1 womans rumble). Which makes either pretty descent candidates for it happening to them.

Yes, Becky did beat down Ronda.... which was build up to their Survivor Series match, which is one of the established occasions where stars from RAW and Smackdown wrestle each other. My point is that we really don't get that outside of specific circumstances like that. Which isn't to say we can't... just saying I'm not necessariy going to assume that's what we're going to get because they haven't really done that yet. If they do, that's fine too. Never said otherwise.
    but it already happened.

i really have no interest in predictions, my only assumption is more foolishness like charlottes' most recent flip flop.

And the fact that you're an established star doesn't mean you don't get build up towards your Wrestlemania main events. It's not uncommon at all for an already established superstar to win the Royal Rumble and go onto the main event at Wrestlemania. Plus, it's something neither Ronda nor Becky have done yet (understandale since we've only had 1 womans rumble). Which makes either pretty descent candidates for it happening to them.
    your royal rumble plan is typical of what people are sick of on the SD side of things making everything about either charlotte or becky. use it for somebody else and to build other rivalries between contenders rather than champions.

both women are built up enough, focus on the feud. neither will gain anything from a royal rumble win, in fact it will likely build resentment towards ronda if she won.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-01-2018 at 07:51 AM. Reason: wrote ronda instead of charlotte

but it already happened.

i really have no interest in predictions, my only assumption is more foolishness like charlottes' most recent flip flop.

your royal rumble plan is typical of what people are sick of on the SD side of things making everything about either ronda or becky. use it for somebody else and to build other rivalries between contenders rather than champions.

both women are built up enough, focus on the feud. neither will gain anything from a royal rumble win, in fact it will likely build resentment towards ronda if she won.
    Yeah... it happed prior to Survior Series. It pretty much always happens prior to Survivor Series because of the brand feud, and it pretty much only happens prior to Survivor Series. Which again doesn't mean it can't happen outside of that... again, I'm merely saying the route of either winning the Rumble and challenging each other at Wrestlemania is the more logical one because it falls within the norm. But if they want to go outside the norm, obviously the WWE is free to do that.

And I'd argue either getting a Rumbles win is still somewhat of a big deal. It's not like only stars who aren't established win the Rumble. Plenty of established guys have won the Rumble as a part of their Wrestemania build. Plus if the idea is for them to Wrestle each other and both are champions, how would another person winning the Rumble work. EIther they both drop the belts and wrestle each other, or one of them drops the belt and gets a title shot at the other despite not being on the same brand, or the Rumble winner doesn't get a title shot at either. Seems to me the simpler sollution is to just have one drop the belt and win the Rumble.

Ultimate Member

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/20...arried-648377/

Aleister Black and Zelina Vega got married apparently.