Page 221 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1211712112172182192202212222232242252312713217211221 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,315 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Hey, at least Slater has a new storyline at last. This referee gimmick has potential to be gold
    This is supposed to be the not-that-subtle foreshadowing that Slater is going to cost Corbin at TLC or in the future at a key moment, right?

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    This is supposed to be the not-that-subtle foreshadowing that Slater is going to cost Corbin at TLC or in the future at a key moment, right?
    It's definately something I think they can have a lot of fun with. And it'll probably be COrbins next feud once the Braun thing ends.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It's definately something I think they can have a lot of fun with. And it'll probably be COrbins next feud once the Braun thing ends.
    Going from feuding with Braun to Slater? That's one hell of a demotion

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Going from feuding with Braun to Slater? That's one hell of a demotion
    Truth is once COrbin loses his GM role he probably will be demonted. He's getting main eventer level screen time due to that role, rather than due to him being that big a star.

Truth is once COrbin loses his GM role he probably will be demonted. He's getting main eventer level screen time due to that role, rather than due to him being that big a star.
    I can understand dropping down the card but his next feud potentially being against a career jobber is asinine. I say this being a big fan of Slater.

I can understand dropping down the card but his next feud potentially being against a career jobber is asinine. I say this being a big fan of Slater.
    It won't do Corbin a lot of good as far as increasing cred, but I think if they can both pull off something entertaining, it'll be good for both of them.

BANNED

New board of directors appointed to WWE

STAMFORD, Conn., December 3, 2018 – WWE (NYSE: WWE) today announced that Man Jit Singh, former President of Home Entertainment at Sony Pictures Entertainment and Alan Wexler, CEO of Publicis.Sapient have been elected to its Board of Directors.

“The appointments of Man Jit and Alan to WWE’s Board of Directors will add tremendous value as we continue to reimagine our business,” said Vince McMahon, WWE Chairman & CEO. “Our Board of Directors and senior management team are well-positioned to drive our company’s long-term growth.”

Man Jit Singh is a seasoned media executive with global experience across product innovation, growth strategy and business development. Singh was with Sony Pictures Entertainment from 2007 until March 2018 where he was most recently President, Home Entertainment. Prior to being President, Singh oversaw Sony's Multi Screen Media subsidiary in India, where he was instrumental in moving into the sports market with the launch of television and digital offerings. Prior to joining Sony, Singh was a senior executive at several technology, staffing, management consulting and consumer product companies.

Alan Wexler, CEO of Publicis.Sapient, has been working at the intersection of creative, digital and technology for more than 30 years. As CEO, Wexler runs the company’s offices globally, leads a team of 17,000, cultivates key agency relationships with a roster of blue-chip brands and advises senior clients on the impact of digital on their businesses. Wexler has extensive experience in the advertising and branding space, and has been with Sapient Corporation, which was acquired by Publicis Groupe, in several senior leadership positions for nearly 20 years. Prior to joining Publicis.Sapient, Wexler held leadership roles at IBM, AT&T and Dektek, Inc.
    https://rajah.com/node/vince-mcmahon...oard-directors

Alexa Bliss cleared

https://rajah.com/node/rumor-smackdo...cleared-return

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LibSuperstar View Post
    Didn't know such a thing existed. My interest is piqued.

That might work for them.
    it's surprisingly intense. look up the channel classic tetris.

So Bliss should be back in action soon.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read
    it's surprisingly intense. look up the channel classic tetris.
    Will do!
    If you ever attended a WWE house show, PPV or non-TV taping live event take this survey: https://forms.gle/vov5q3465p2GrJq68

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

enough about awesome tetris. time for awesome riffing of smackdown.

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

I like eco terrorist Daniel Bryan.

I like eco terrorist Daniel Bryan.
    For real. He should start proclaiming himself the WWF champion instead of the WWE champion.

Astonishing Member

For real. He should start proclaiming himself the WWF champion instead of the WWE champion.
    Yes. Daniel Bryan’s new character is a million times better than Dean Ambrose’s new character.

Astonishing Member

bitch charlotte is best charlotte
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

I enjoy Balor, Rollins, Elias, and a lot of other brand talent...but I'm seriously having a really hard time getting through Raw every week. It's stuck in a horrible time loop and I feel like I'm watching the same ship wreck week after week. I'm not sure if it's building up to something but I'm almost at the point where I just don't care.