Page 248 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1481982382442452462472482492502512522582983487481248 ... LastLast
Results 3,706 to 3,720 of 19298
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

becky/charlotte for me.

it was what becky/sasha should've been: a total blood feud.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Would anybody happen to have a favorite rivalry/feud this past year?

Mine would have to be Nakamura and Styles. From Wrestlemania all the way to Money in the Bank, I was on the edge of my seat for all of it. Would loved to have seen Nakamura win in the end but I think this could be picked up later down the line with that ending.
    If you count NXT, I'd say Ciampa and Gargano. But if it's main roster only, definately Becky and Charlotte.

Not the legos!

Someone stop the damn match!

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh yeah. Totally forgot to say I'll be MIA tonight. Celebrating Xmas with my brother.

....This Raw better not suck!

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh yeah. Totally forgot to say I'll be MIA tonight. Celebrating Xmas with my brother.

....This Raw better not suck!

They just announced women’s tag titles coming in 2019.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Bout fuckin time.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

It'll be interesting to see how that works. Presumably it will float between brands. It would be cool if it included nxt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Finally!

10char

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    Not the legos!
    Someone stop the damn match!
    theyre not tacks but legos still hurt when you fall on enough

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    It'll be interesting to see how that works. Presumably it will float between brands. It would be cool if it included nxt.
    if they want to mean anything they better company wide (one of the few things I agree with JD on)

If you count NXT, I'd say Ciampa and Gargano. But if it's main roster only, definately Becky and Charlotte.
    prolly my 1 and 2 overall
    NJPW on axs tv 1 4 16 wrestle kingdom 10 https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wrestle_Kingdom_10
    hiroshi tanahasi challenges kazuchika okada for the IWGP world heavyweight championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-25-2018 at 03:24 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

WWE needs to STOP giving Alexa these kind of promos. This "points out and mocks the babyfaces perceived flaws without them getting to properly respond" thing was exactly the problem with her title run. Because she does that, but then she BEATS most of them clean (except for Ronda) in the end and makes herself look right and the faces look extra pathetic.

They've booked her as such a "cool heel" who wins so much that people actually believe this stuff and it does nothing to help the faces, knock it out already WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WWE needs to STOP giving Alexa these kind of promos. This "points out and mocks the babyfaces perceived flaws without them getting to properly respond" thing was exactly the problem with her title run. Because she does that, but then she BEATS most of them clean (except for Ronda) in the end and makes herself look right and the faces look extra pathetic.

They've booked her as such a "cool heel" who wins so much that people actually believe this stuff and it does nothing to help the faces, knock it out already WWE.
    She made some faces look good. When Ember first debuted on RAW, Alexa put her over two straight. And Nia looked pretty dominant when she beat Alexa and defended her title against her the first time (though Alexa gets it back to feud with Ronda later). Counting Ronda, I think her recent feuds have been handled okay.

Though I'll agree Bayley ended up being booked pretty weak against her.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

She made some faces look good. When Ember first debuted on RAW, Alexa put her over two straight. And Nia looked pretty dominant when she beat Alexa and defended her title against her the first time (though Alexa gets it back to feud with Ronda later). Counting Ronda, I think her recent feuds have been handled okay.

Though I'll agree Bayley ended up being booked pretty weak against her.
    The WWE doesn't make any face look good against her. All the good of Nia's victory became voided when Alexa beat her for the title. They even made Sasha look weak against her.

Ultimate Member

Becky, Bayley, Sasha, Mickie, they were all booked really weak/pathetic against her, and in much the same way. And to add insult to injury, Mickie then suddenly decided to become BFF's with the woman who'd made her life miserable not long before.

It wouldn't be so bad IF she got her butt kicked/her comeuppance more. But the only one who's really gotten to do that so far is Ronda. Even Nia's "big win" at Mania was undone basically when Alexa got the belt right back a couple of months later, and then won the blowoff match and the feud in the end as well.

​It doesn't help ANYONE, including Alexa.

And the stupidest thing about this is that Bayley did have a personality in NXT. But the main roster turned her into just another generic happy to be there face and naïve idiot, and then embarrassed her and portrayed her as a loser.

"But hey, let's just have cool popular heel Bliss point that out and absolve blame from ourselves"

But on a more positive note, the Ronda/Nattie match was quite good. Although I did wonder for a second if THAT moment was maybe pre-planned because it seemed REALLY specific to just be accidental.

Astonishing Member

I find the argument that we don't know the whole story behind every decision to be true. But it's all opinion. Just because you have the numbers and research doesn't ensure making a correct decision.

That's true of any industry.

I find that more often fans are mad that doesn't stay consistent to their own logic. Many of us are the bastards son of Vince.We have learned from watching his successes and failures.