Page 251 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1512012412472482492502512522532542552613013517511251 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,765 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

As someone who's rather tired of the "evil foreign heels who are evil because Murica or whatever" thing (wow has that been run into the ground), the idea isn't really appealing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    He doesn't work as the leader of a League of Nations stable, since he's not from another nation.

But if you put that gimmick aside and give him a stable, that might be cool. Because DB isn't a big physically imposing guy a stable makes him more of a physical threat to anyone in the lockeroom.

Maybe it's a way to bring up Undisputed Era. Have them as DB's gang. Down the line Cole can probably overthrow him to turn Bryan face again.
    vvvv THIS ... vvv
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    As someone who's rather tired of the "evil foreign heels who are evil because Murica or whatever" thing (wow has that been run into the ground), the idea isn't really appealing to me.
    ... is why I said that. We don't need an evil foreigners stable. That grouping plus Bryan gives you a ton of feud potential and a great breakup storyline for whomever they want to turn face (probably Bryan).

Imagine if you had Bryan/Naka running WWE heel CHAOS and Finn/AJ running WWE face BC ...
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Make Bryan the leader.

Problem solved.
    I feel like that Bryan leading a triple threat with Owens and Zayn would be heel gold.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

at a house show, the guy found out that this guy was in the audience: the original johnny cage.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I feel like that Bryan leading a triple threat with Owens and Zayn would be heel gold.
    They could bring back the Yep movement.

Short term that's a cool stable because they would be entertaining and over... almost over the the point where very few faces would actually be rooted for by the fans.

But long term I think making KO some other wrestlers underling sort of limits him. He potentially is a main eventer in his own right.

Astonishing Member

They could bring back the Yep movement.

Short term that's a cool stable because they would be entertaining and over... almost over the the point where very few faces would actually be rooted for by the fans.

But long term I think making KO some other wrestlers underling sort of limits him. He potentially is a main eventer in his own right.
    Definitely short term. Zayn and Owens real life and heel nature would flow so we'll with the new Brian Danielson.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

at a house show, the guy found out that this guy was in the audience: the original johnny cage.
    that's awesome!!!! wonder who told them about him being in the crowd. and if they had to go out an chase him or something, so that he didn't leaver right after the show ended.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Is a League of Nations gimmick too corny to work in the WWE.

I could see something with
    Nakamura
    Almas
    The Bar
    With Vega as the manager.
    throw in buddy murphy gentleman jack Gallagher (and drew gulak) (hideo itami ariya daivari) from 205Live
    eh we cant forget Robert roode sami sayn kevin owens
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-28-2018 at 12:56 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    maybe get the bar on board with brianson's save the earth gimmick, bring up kassius ohno and repackage him as another angry hippy. if you give that guy a decent gimmick he can run with it.

i wouldn't want the UE with brianson because all the crying about "skinny indy guys" would get annoying.

now for some fantasy booking, with cena coming back it would be cool to see him booked in a "SuperCena vs the elite" storyline straight out of action comics #775 using alistair in place of manchester black and put him with Bro & keith lee.

people would probably be pissed if cena won at the end though.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 12-28-2018 at 12:44 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    did ali come out victorious?
    im liking this mark Andrews vs marcel barcel Barthel match
    Deonna purazzo vs rhea ripley for the NXT UK womens championship on episode 20

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...m_Championship match bullet club(takahashi fale page) vs chaos (jado osprea Yoshi-hashi) bushi evil and sanada up next in this gauntlet match and finally kojima finley and ricochet
    hirooki goto(chaos) challenges katsuyori shibata for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEVER_...t_Championship
    part 3 as yano and ishii
    (chaos) take on makabe and honma (G B H) in addition to tonga loa and tama (bullet club/the guerrillas of destiny) defending the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_T...m_Championship
    the ace hiroshi tanahashi (let him go sdlive join shinsuke and become sdlive tag team champion) tries to win the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_I...l_Championship from tetsuya naito
    Last edited by steve2275; 12-28-2018 at 03:26 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

He's from Chicago and was at the Smackdown Live event on Wednesday. Extremely nice guy and took photos with a few people in the audience.

Allegedly, Anthem tried to sell Impact but no buyers were interested

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Allegedly, Anthem tried to sell Impact but no buyers were interested
    I imagine Vince would want it for the tape library. But I assume that's well below Anthems selling price, if they're interested in selling it at all.

Astonishing Member

I imagine Vince would want it for the tape library. But I assume that's well below Anthems selling price, if they're interested in selling it at all.
    Yeah with no one else bidding of course anyone who bids would lowball it.

Their financials aren't good, it would be a vanity project for anyone else.

Beastie's Match You Won't Find on a Network:

AJPW -- NWA World Heavyweight Championship -- 2/3 falls match
    Ric Flair (c) v. Genichiro Tenryu
    September 12, 1984

The match is notable for Tenryu sandbagging Flair, Ric dragging him along, and Tenryu respecting Flair for the shoot ending. Tenryu said he was supposed to tap but Flair didn't want this match to go that way because it ruined both their characters at the time, so he called it in the ring and went for the DQ.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 12-28-2018 at 01:12 PM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium