Page 253 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1532032432492502512522532542552562572633033537531253 ... LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 19298

I….like this more than botchamania

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    I….like this more than botchamania

Nice to see Anderson and Gallows actually do something.

Didn't Road Dog and Josh Matthews have a similiar show back in the day? It's an easy show to make. Wrestling has plenty of stuff you can laught about in hindsight.

Astonishing Member

For me.

Comeback Wrestler of the year is Daniel Bryan. I didn't think he was coming back and there is no way I thought he would be heel gawd champ.

Most Improved has to be Buddy Murphy. I thought he was just some generic tag team guy, who was destined to be cut and finding a spot on the Indy circuit.

But damn, this guy has had show stealing match after show stealing match. Speaking of show stealing...

Best wrestler of the year has to be Johnny Gargano. His character arc has been fascinating. His slow descent into madness. His seemless storytelling and selling in matches.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    For me.

Comeback Wrestler of the year is Daniel Bryan. I didn't think he was coming back and there is no way I thought he would be heel gawd champ.

Most Improved has to be Buddy Murphy. I thought he was just some generic tag team guy, who was destined to be cut and finding a spot on the Indy circuit.

But damn, this guy has had show stealing match after show stealing match. Speaking of show stealing...

Best wrestler of the year has to be Johnny Gargano. His character arc has been fascinating. His slow descent into madness. His seemless storytelling and selling in matches.
    As much credit as Gargano deserves, I can't help but think Ciampa deserves more. For a portion of the year he was arguably the best heel in the WWE. I think he lost some of that monster heat in recent months, but for awhile there he was getting monster heat.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Nice to see Anderson and Gallows actually do something.

Didn't Road Dog and Josh Matthews have a similiar show back in the day? It's an easy show to make. Wrestling has plenty of stuff you can laught about in hindsight.
    They did. It was called "Are you Serious?". I enjoyed it a lot.

Astonishing Member

these may not as cool as other peoples but they are mine
    heel of the year ciampa
    most of hated year ciampa
    entrance theme of the year fuck you ciampa
    get that man an ice pack mustafa ali
    moment of the year ricochet shows the velveteen dream how to fly over the ropes and land on your feet and walk up to your opponent
    (my hometown of SEATTLE boong elias for several minutes straight is a close second)
    commentator of the year mauro ranallo
    best brand NXT (205live second)
    brand to keep your eyes on in 2019 NXT UK
    my feud of the year buddy murphy vs mustafa ali
    most improved shayna baszler (second rhea ripley)
    face of the year daniel bryan
    personal favorite of the year mustafa ali
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    As much credit as Gargano deserves, I can't help but think Ciampa deserves more. For a portion of the year he was arguably the best heel in the WWE. I think he lost some of that monster heat in recent months, but for awhile there he was getting monster heat.
    Ciampa heel turn wasn't anything new. He did it spectacularly but it didn't have the nuance of Garganos descent. You had a guy who was the most baby of babyfaces and which added to Ciampas heel heat, and then you just have believebly go crazy heel after all of that. That just isn't done to that extent. The slow burn was perfect. .

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    becky is a solid pick. though the 1st half of the year was completely unremarkable she's been red hot the 2nd half.
    If the 1st half of the year for a wrestler was "unremarkable" then in no sane universe can they be wrestler of the year.

That said I dont think she has been particularly remarkable in the 2nd half of the year. current internet flavour of the month? sure. suddenly a good wrestler? no.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    If the 1st half of the year for a wrestler was "unremarkable" then in no sane universe can they be wrestler of the year.

That said I dont think she has been particularly remarkable in the 2nd half of the year. current internet flavour of the month? sure. suddenly a good wrestler? no.
    Becky had always been a good wrestler. She's just one of many that gets misused by the company for not being the chosen one

Astonishing Member

possibly the best raw in weeks
    wrestle kingdom 12 week begins on axs tv
    the young bucks challenge ropongi 3 K for the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_J...m_Championship
    hiromu takahashi vs kushida vs will ospreay vs marty scurll as he defends the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_J...t_Championship

Last edited by steve2275; 01-01-2019 at 06:53 AM.
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Becky doesn’t have the flashy moveset, but she’s absolutely a good wrestler.

That said my wrestler of the year is Charlotte. Wrestling-wise she’s had her best year ever and I would say the best by a WWE-women ever. She had several match of the year candidates and made almost everyone she’s worked with look like gold.

Best Heel: Ciampa

Most Improved: Buddy Murphy

Best Storyline: Who Attacked Aleister Black/Gargano’s descent into Madness

Moment of the Year: Ambrose heel turn.

Breakout Performers: Elias, Mustafa Ali, Fabulous Truth, Ronda Rousey

My list of 2018

Best wrestler of the year: Pentagón

Most Improved: Hangman Page

Best Heel: Ciampa

Best Face: Becky Lynch ("heel" turn my ass WWE)

Best Storyline: Gargano/Ciampa grudge feud

Best Match: Ibushi vs Tana in the G1 Final. (Ibushi match with Ishii is my runner up)

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

time to riff in the new year.

Astonishing Member
    Transformers TCG player