Page 261 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1612112512572582592602612622632642652713113617611261 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,915 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If Omega signs with the WWE, I'm actually wondering if he won't win the Rumble and go on to challenge Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania. If he's really being offered 3.5 mill a year, they might wanna get their money's worth right out of the gate.
    I'd put him in a match with Styles at Wrestlemania. Omega can go for the WWE Championship at any time but if they really want him to go over with the audience with a solid build, put him in a program with arguably the best worker and somebody he has history with.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I'd put him in a match with Styles at Wrestlemania. Omega can go for the WWE Championship at any time but if they really want him to go over with the audience with a solid build, put him in a program with arguably the best worker and somebody he has history with.
    I suppose that might sort of depend on whether Omega would come into the WWE as a heel or face. I'd assume he'd be a face, just because people probably would want to cheer him. In which case the most logical thing to do would be to book him against a heel. But if he theoretically comes in as a heel, then booking him against AJ would make more sense.

Xavier Woods might be fun too. It wouldn't have the same big match feel, but I'm sure it would be a great match and those 2 have plenty of history. I'm sure they could do something really fun to build that up.

Course, we're speaking hypothetically. I'm still pretty sure he'll go to AEW to be with his buddies.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I suppose that might sort of depend on whether Omega would come into the WWE as a heel or face. I'd assume he'd be a face, just because people probably would want to cheer him. In which case the most logical thing to do would be to book him against a heel. But if he theoretically comes in as a heel, then booking him against AJ would make more sense.

Xavier Woods might be fun too. It wouldn't have the same big match feel, but I'm sure it would be a great match and those 2 have plenty of history. I'm sure they could do something really fun to build that up.

Course, we're speaking hypothetically. I'm still pretty sure he'll go to AEW to be with his buddies.
    I don't think it needs to be a clear cut Face vs. Heel match with Omega and Styles. Styles is on the path to becoming edgier, much like the days when he first came into WWE and that'll work in both their favors. Styles will put Omega to the test and then Omega can prove to the WWE Universe that he can be the new "face that runs the place." It's all hypothetical of course but I think Styles is in that position where he wants a limited schedule and wants to help put over the next face of Smackdown.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

after a bumper for mean gene, we open with a smoss

and after that, we got mr. cena.

Extraordinary Member Iron_Twister's Avatar

Oh right, totally forgot to mention I finally cancelled my cable. Not gonna be watching any wrestling forba while.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron_Twister View Post
    Oh right, totally forgot to mention I finally cancelled my cable. Not gonna be watching any wrestling forba while.
    damn, son.

well we got a six man tag between cena, seth, finn vs. dean-o, bobby, and drew.

The ten bell salute

i'll tolerate hogan for mean gene.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    i'll tolerate hogan for mean gene.
    Hogan is making this all about himself

hulk hogan didn't come out tonight.

i only see terry.

breaking news: to the surprise of no one, save for vince, kenny omega is going with AEW.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    breaking news: to the surprise of no one, save for vince, kenny omega is going with AEW.
    Eh he tried, cant sign em all

well this is lame.

this is just...................no.