Page 279 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 1792292692752762772782792802812822832893293797791279 ... LastLast
Results 4,171 to 4,185 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I actually dug that spear roll finish a lot.

He didn't. The only reason was to take it away from Seth and he already accomplished that. Now it's time for Elias to beat Lashley for it at Wrestlemania.
    I'd be happy to see this! Elias has definitely earned a shot at the IC title. He's good on the mic, he's over, and he's decent in the ring.

I'm happy to see Finn get a title shot, but my guess is they keep it on Lesnar until WM and have Seth win over Brock then.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    She's not officially on RAW, Cole said that the new call-ups would be on both shows for a couple of weeks to showcase them basically(unless I completely misheard what he said). Probably won't get official destinations til after the Rumble.
    Nikki without Sanity makes me feel like Sanity is not long for the world. .

Dane and Young are good enough as solo acts. Wolfe is a tag guy for now.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by sirmarkus View Post
    I'd be happy to see this! Elias has definitely earned a shot at the IC title. He's good on the mic, he's over, and he's decent in the ring.

I'm happy to see Finn get a title shot, but my guess is they keep it on Lesnar until WM and have Seth win over Brock then.
    Great night to reunite the Club, and cost Lesnar the belt. Plus resuscitate Anderson and Gallows.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    Great night to reunite the Club, and cost Lesnar the belt. Plus resuscitate Anderson and Gallows.
    include a j styles?

the new beginning in osaka 2018 on axstv
    yoshi-hashi vs tetsuya naito
    sanada (I like how he looks) tries to take the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IWGP_H...t_Championship frpom kazuchika okada
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-15-2019 at 03:10 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Let Balor come up short at the Rumble against Lesnar, enter the Rumble to win, then have The Demon defeat The Beast at Wrestlemania.
    The only reason they might not want to do that is because they might wanna do that with Becky if they want her facing Ronda.

Ultimate Member

Wow am I not looking forward to Brock holding the belt hostage until Mania.

Speaking of belts, the Women's Tag belts actually look quite good, and distinct as well which is a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Speaking of belts, the Women's Tag belts actually look quite good, and distinct as well which is a plus.
    Though I do think the smart money is on Brock retaining so he can face Rollins at Wrestlemania, a small part of me wonders if Balor doesn't have a shot at winning as a sort of response to AEW. Give a big push to some of the higher profile guys who MIGHT consider jumping to keep them happy. It's a time when you need a couple fresh top guys anyways given Roman and Braun have health issues.

Ultimate Member

Also if Balor loses, it'd kind of feel like a repeat of Brock vs. AJ and Brock vs. DB as well.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

Brock holding the title until Mania doesn't bold well. He lost whatever luster he had and fans are ready to move on from him.

Jericho confirms: Vince is being outbid.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post

The upside of a billionaire being involved is that it does give them the potential to compete with Vince as far as salary goes. But it'll be interesting to see if they can actually sustain a workable business model from having wrestlers who are paid more and work less.

Ultimate Member

So once again they're playing up the "Sasha constantly loses in the big moments" idea on-air. So are they going to have her lose in the end anyway just to humiliate her even more yet again, probably.

That's what they love doing with her.

Also its really sad how much they've squandered The Riott Squad so far, especially Ruby.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    The upside of a billionaire being involved is that it does give them the potential to compete with Vince as far as salary goes. But it'll be interesting to see if they can actually sustain a workable business model from having wrestlers who are paid more and work less.
    Other sports have off-seasons ... I think that would do wrestling a world of good to have off-seasons.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Other sports have off-seasons ... I think that would do wrestling a world of good to have off-seasons.
    It would certainly do the wrestlers a world of good if they had an off season, provded they were compensated to the point where they didn't need to work for a couple months a year.

Lucha Underground sort of does that, though they're not exactly the most profitable wrestling promotion out there.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

If we're being real, Ted Turner played this game too.