Page 301 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 201251291297298299300301302303304305311351401801 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,515 of 19298
    Ultimate Member

-Rusev's reign was pointless, and I have no faith that WWE will book Nakamura better as US Champion now than they did before.
    -The CW title match was really good.
    -Both tag matches were, ok.
    -Asuka vs. Becky was really good, and Asuka needed a big win like this to legitimize her as champion after her previous crap booking.
    -Sasha vs. Ronda was good, and it should show that Sasha is ME material (but I doubt that she'll get that kind of push), although Ronda felt a little too "Super-Cena" esque at the end there.
    -The Women's Rumble was interesting. Finally WWE made the right call with the winner. Also Rhea Ripley look like a badass and Kacy Catanzaro looked great as well, and Io/Kairi got decent showings as well.
    -AJ vs Bryan was good, but probably placed on a bad spot on the card, and the finish sucked.
    -Brock vs Finn was, boring and predictable, like all Brock stuff these days. I'm done with him as champion, get back to me when he finally loses the belt because it's long overdue.
    -Seth winning was, predictable.

Overall, it was an ok show, but not great.

Astonishing Member

Nakamerica is back! Hopefully WWE actually does something with that now.

Extremely surprised to see Asuka make Becky submit in a solid good match. Well deserved win and adds a huge amount of credibility to Asuka's reign. She beat The Man, now it's time to dethrone The Queen.

Sasha and Ronda do not have good chemistry. They really need to let Ronda practice with Becky from now until Mania to put on a main event quality match.

Predictable but a very satisfying Women's Royal Rumble. Curious to see Becky's decision considering she lost to Asuka.

WWE Championship match was good but it left me very interested in Rowan helpng Bryan.

Balor losing made that match pointless and simply filler like 99% of Lesnar's current title defenses. Would've been the only time to actually make something enjoyably unpredictable during his reign. Balor didn't necessarily look strong either. They used the whole "diverticulitis" story again and the only advantage that has is it makes Lesnar actually sell. Balor's first WWE PPV singles loss but at least it wasn't The Demon who ate that loss.

Men's Royal Rumble was enjoyable. Would really like to see Rollins choose Bryan while Strowman chooses Lesnar. Otherwise, yet again, it will make Strowman look weak never being able to win the match that matters. Nia in there was embarrassing and seemed to push the Women's Division back but I wasn't all too upset about seeing Nia take a Superkick, RKO, and 619.

BANNED

Nia should have eliminated more people...hell, they should have been brave enough to let her win.

Ah well. Dolph must really have dirt on Vince if his handshake agreements give him cushy final four positions and getting to eliminate Drew. ..and is it me, or was Cole mistaking Apollo for Shelton an intentional nod to Vince's famous fluff in 2008?

I felt kind of bad for Jarret...he's let himself go and that throwback outfit didn't help with that.

The women's rumble came alive for me in the last ten minutes...they did a masterful job of making Charlotte the despicable heel and Becky the triumphant against-all-odds babyface.

Allister Black and Ali got some of the more important eliminations too, which was wise.

Did anyone else spot the cameraman's fall during the kick-off while he covered Gabel and Rood's entrance

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Brock vs Finn was, boring and predictable, like all Brock stuff these days.
    Predictable? Yes. Boring? No.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Honestly this is what they should have done last year with Rollins and had him face Lesnar. A whole ...defying the odds deal where he wrestled for over an hour on RAW , then went through Elimination Chamber and ....then his match against Brock. They can still have Rollins do this and come out like a huge star on his way to Wrestlemania in defeating Lesnar.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Nia should have eliminated more people...hell, they should have been brave enough to let her win.
    Nia is absolutely terrible and sloppy, if she wasnt a cousin of the Rock's she wouldnt be there at all. It wouldnt be "brave" to have her win the mens rumble, it would be stupid. It would also make the female's rumble pointless.

This show was boring and dull, and underlined how having two battle royals on the same show is not a good idea.

Astonishing Member

Rollins is a 2x WWE Champion, winning his first in the main event at Wrestlemania 31, and became a Grand Slam Champion at last year's Wrestlemania. Defeating Lesnar isn't going to elevate him.

Arguably, the only WWE Superstar that has benefited from beating Brock Lesnar was Eddie Guerrero.

Ultimate Member

Ah well. Dolph must really have dirt on Vince if his handshake agreements give him cushy final four positions and getting to eliminate Drew. ..and is it me, or was Cole mistaking Apollo for Shelton an intentional nod to Vince's famous fluff in 2008?

I felt kind of bad for Jarret...he's let himself go and that throwback outfit didn't help with that.

The women's rumble came alive for me in the last ten minutes...they did a masterful job of making Charlotte the despicable heel and Becky the triumphant against-all-odds babyface.

Allister Black and Ali got some of the more important eliminations too, which was wise.

Did anyone else spot the cameraman's fall during the kick-off while he covered Gabel and Rood's entrance

Predictable? Yes. Boring? No.
    Yes boring as well.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I was pissed they had her eliminate Ali. The guy is a star in the making. This isn't going to help him.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureBliss View Post
    It would also make the female's rumble pointless..
    It wouldn't have if Nia chose to face Lesnar.

BANNED

Having her compete in the mens and win would make it pointless to have a separate female one, just stick all of them in one rumble.

that said, Lesnar v Jax at Wrestlemania would be the worst possible match they could do.

Astonishing Member

we start with ireland vs japan in america 4.2 stars
    2 americans vs a celt and sweed in america shooting shane star press 2.5 stars
    american vs american in america for the raw womens champion ship 4 stars
    the womens royal rumble match starts with a lady from america and a hart fronm canada and an american golden rose an american prblem child with pink hair a mickie
    an ember eclipse an iconic aussie and a crazy scot who loves to play the other iconic aussie a savage samoan an NXT china woman a viking that likes to riott
    the queen of wooooo and the pirate princess the power of american love fell the glow candace wrestling the captain an ameerican ninja warrior vega the lead riott
    the fitness model the sky genius the aussie nightmare mrs hair up square up miss bliss hug life a ravishing russian the face breaking samoan fabulous money THE MAN 4 stars
    the phenomanal one from georgia vs the captain planet from aberdeen 3.8 stars
    mr.balor club vs the beast incarnate 2.5 stars
    walk with elias double j from tennessee the artist from japan the us olympic hero big pancake johnny rumble jinder failure the samoan submission machine
    mr. 256 straight losses mr.burn it down titus worldslide? mr. iconic rumble moments the heart of 205 live the morale compass conga line the scottic psycopath mr. up up down down
    the bruiserweight mr.cien mr.apollo mr.vega the gold standard baron boring brother nero mr.619 the all mighty the monster among men the show off the viper mr. wassup 4 stars

I'm kind of hoping that Mustafa Ali eliminating Shinsuke will set up a US Title feud between them.
    im all for that
    Last edited by steve2275; 01-28-2019 at 06:46 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Ultimate Member

I'm kind of hoping that Mustafa Ali eliminating Shinsuke will set up a US Title feud between them.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Rollins is a 2x WWE Champion, winning his first in the main event at Wrestlemania 31, and became a Grand Slam Champion at last year's Wrestlemania. Defeating Lesnar isn't going to elevate him.

Arguably, the only WWE Superstar that has benefited from beating Brock Lesnar was Eddie Guerrero.
    I think it's bigger than just winning the title or even beating Brock though. I think this is his chance to be the face of the company. He's going to be put in the position of a Roman Reigns or a John Cena for the first time. Assuming of course he wins, but I think he will.

He doesn't seem finished with Joe but yeah...that could definately be a set up. Ali in a very short amount of time is falling under the radar of some big names. Bryan, Joe, now Nakamura.

Honestly I don't know how they can even say Nia was officially in the Rumble. Unlike Becky, she didn't get any WWE official to okay her being in it. She just jumped Truth and ran in there. If attacking people in an entrance is a way to officially get in the Rumble, then the last guy to enter will pretty much get jumped every year from now on.