Page 309 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'm sure he'd get a bigger push in Impact too. In AEW he's competing with Omega and Jericho. But the second he walks into the Impact Zone, they'd literally hand him the world title.

That said, from the sound of things AEW would likely pay a lot more. If WWE is throwing money around to try and keep him, the price would probably be that much higher to compete.
    Ambrose lives a minimalist and frugal lifestyle. I don't see money being a big draw for him.

Astonishing Member

I imagine Renee is also making some good money so that's a strong two income household they have going on.

Astonishing Member
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Wow, I don't remember the last time they've ever done that. Very classy.

Ultimate Member

WWE seemingly feels the need to have Charlotte take part in all of these "historic moments" for the women. Personally I'd rather see her vs. Asuka at Mania again, with Asuka avenging her loss from last year and maybe then a rubber match at Summerslam or something. But that being said, I'd have my doubts about Asuka winning because IDK how much longer WWE is going to want to have their "golden girl" losing big matches/being upstaged, and Asuka shouldn't lose a second Mania match in a row.

And if Charlotte is in the triple threat, then I feel like it should end the same way regardless, namely Becky making Ronda tap out to win.

Extraordinary Member

Is Becky legit hurt or is it a work? this is like the 2nd time now at the hands of Nia...damn.

That's unfortunate. I was hoping Dean would stick around. Hopefully he returns to the WWE someday (most that leave do at some point).

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    WWE seemingly feels the need to have Charlotte take part in all of these "historic moments" for the women. Personally I'd rather see her vs. Asuka at Mania again, with Asuka avenging her loss from last year and maybe then a rubber match at Summerslam or something. But that being said, I'd have my doubts about Asuka winning because IDK how much longer WWE is going to want to have their "golden girl" losing big matches/being upstaged, and Asuka shouldn't lose a second Mania match in a row.

And if Charlotte is in the triple threat, then I feel like it should end the same way regardless, namely Becky making Ronda tap out to win.
    Charlotte is WWE Legacy at its finest. I do think there's times that she's involved in something that she shouldn't be but, lately, it's all been beneficial. Not to take any credit away from her carrying this gimmick to the height that it's currently at but beating Charlotte made Becky "The Man." With that said, the only thing beneficial for Charlotte being added into the Raw Women's Championship match is to take the pressure off of Ronda needing to be main event in-ring quality. I was also thinking for promo work as well but if WWE doesn't continue Ronda's "baddest bitch on the planet" attitude that she showed last night, they'd only be doing themselves a disservice. That attitude of Ronda is naturally unlikable and make her the perfect Heel to Becky's Face.

BANNED

Hopefully he returns to the WWE someday (most that leave do at some point).
    Usually when they're well past it....unless they left when they were still young and untested/not over then got themselves over elsewhere

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post

I'm curious how Charlotte would even get into the match, if Ronda is on the other brand.

The Rumble would have been the obvious time to somehow someway justify mutliple people getting the title shot (maybe a double elimination or something). But Becky seemed to win clean, unless maybe WWE wants to dispute Becky being in the match since she took Lana's spot.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CliffHanger2 View Post
    Is Becky legit hurt or is it a work? this is like the 2nd time now at the hands of Nia...damn.
    It's a work. Otherwise there would have been some rumors Sunday night or all of yesterday. It put Becky in the underdog position and it was Nia for that exact reason too.

I'm curious how Charlotte would even get into the match, if Ronda is on the other brand.

The Rumble would have been the obvious time to somehow someway justify mutliple people getting the title shot (maybe a double elimination or something). But Becky seemed to win clean, unless maybe WWE wants to dispute Becky being in the match since she took Lana's spot.
    The easiest story they can go with is Finlay isn't authorized to add people into the Rumble and Charlotte was technically the last official entrant in that ring.

Extraordinary Member

Oh okay I was about to say. I mean I'm not a Nia hater but damn lay off the Becks.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    It's a work. Otherwise there would have been some rumors Sunday night or all of yesterday. It put Becky in the underdog position and it was Nia for that exact reason too.

The easiest story they can go with is Finlay isn't authorized to add people into the Rumble and Charlotte was technically the last official entrant in that ring.
    I'm thinking they are using the injury thing just to justify them keeping their hands off each other. For now.

Astonishing Member

I'm thinking they are using the injury thing just to justify them keeping their hands off each other. For now.
    If that works, I'm all for it. I'll gladly accept the Women's Division coming out to break them apart one night but other than that I don't want any physical contact between them until Mania. Keep that suspense and drive the WWE Universe crazy with anticipation.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Charlotte needs to stay the hell away from the Raw's women title. Involving her in any way will feel forced and the fans will immediately reject it. A solo match between Becky and Ronda is the money match. The most natural move for Charlotte is to challenge Asuka.