Page 322 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 222272312318319320321322323324325326332372422822 ... LastLast
Results 4,816 to 4,830 of 19298
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    That's a complicated one similar to Dean, because you've got a wrestler whose spouse works for the company. And she's got Total Divas to boot.

Usos have been used PRETTY WELL in the WWE. But I think the problem with tag team wrestling is you run out of stuff to do after a certain point. There's only so many times you can win the tag belts before it sort of stops meaning anything. If AEW can offer them fat contracts with a lighter schedule (along with his wife down the line), I could see it happening I suppose. That said, I doubt they're that unhappy in the WWE. Again, they're used pretty well for a tag team.
    Even if the Usos are happy where they are in the company it would be smart of them to leverage AEW to get themselves a better deal. I would like to see them go because a feud with the Tongans would be awesome.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

I'm curious who WWE can get for NXT Japan. They'll have to partner with small promotion like NOAH and All Japan to get off the ground. They'll definitely need some freelance veterans to run things.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm curious who WWE can get for NXT Japan. They'll have to partner with small promotion like NOAH and All Japan to get off the ground. They'll definitely need some freelance veterans to run things.
    Kaientai dojo probably, and Tajiri will likely be part of it

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Kaientai dojo probably, and Tajiri will likely be part of it
    K-DOJO is already talent sharing with All Japan, DG, and Michinoku Pro.

Tajiri is with All Japan.

Unless AJPW plans on selling to Vince, I don't see those 4 going with NXT Japan. At least not right away unless those agreements are done. DG and NOAH are like what TNA or ROH are to WWE in Japan. Inoki might be the only major promotion to help Vince. Long-shot to NOAH.

WWE probably talked to W-1, DDT, Dradition, Zero1, Basara, and/or Secret Base since those have more current connections with current NXT/WWE roster & staff. Joshi ... who knows? They're bit all over the map.

Although I recently read that Secret Base, Gurentai, and Real Japan have worked out an agreement with somebody, which I assumed to mean AEW. Maybe it's one of those.
    Last edited by BeastieRunner; 02-07-2019 at 10:23 AM.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    If need be, they could probably just use some main roster and nxt talent like Nakamura, the Club, and Kairi to help prop up Japan until they can get something going. Nxt taping I think are only like once a month, so its doable to do a bit of double duty in the short term.

If need be, they could probably just use some main roster and nxt talent like Nakamura, the Club, and Kairi to help prop up Japan until they can get something going. Nxt taping I think are only like once a month, so its doable to do a bit of double duty in the short term.
    Too bad KENTA is gone. He would have been perfect.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

BANNED

Stephanie vs Becky has been discussed for Summerslam

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Stephanie vs Becky has been discussed for Summerslam
    That leads to either 2 outcomes for Wrestlemania. Becky wins and gets screwed shortly after or she gets screwed at Wrestlemania.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    That leads to either 2 outcomes for Wrestlemania. Becky wins and gets screwed shortly after or she gets screwed at Wrestlemania.
    Becky's not gonna tap and Steph's gonna ring the bell, right?

BANNED

"What's that darn referee Armstrong doing out there?!"

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Becky's not gonna tap and Steph's gonna ring the bell, right?
    One of the few ways to keep Becky safe if they're booking her to lose.

WWE really does not need to play Montreal 2.0 when they already have Austin 2.0 going on.

That will force fans to leave and be terrible for Rhonda. Montreal 2.0 only works with Rhonda punching the **** out of Steph. Becky's not leaving ...

They really need to do something different.

Giving the women recycled men's storylines is garbage.

I imagine NXT Japan will have its Gaijin be undercard WWE wrestlers as well

Ultimate Member

This would probably be a bad idea:

1. If it means that Becky might lose at Mania, then that'd be the stupidest freaking thing that they could possibly do.

2. If Becky can beat Charlotte, go toe to toe with Asuka and BARELY lose, and (hopefully) beat Ronda, then no way should Stephanie be any match for her.

3. If this is meant to be Austin vs. McMahon, Vince was willing to look like a fool, let Austin get the better of him constantly and in many different ways. Stephanie hasn't shown that she's willing to commit to that, heck even this week she didn't sell much of Becky's speech AND she had to get that last shot in on Becky's knee.

4. Etc.