Page 343 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 243293333339340341342343344345346347353393443843 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I'm still waiting for Harper to come back do he and Rowan can be the planet bros.
    If they're going to have Bryan feud with Kof=fi for the world title they almost need him.

The problem with New Day as faces is that they usually have the numbers advantage. Harper and Rowan makes the New Day the underdogs in the feud, which works better storywise.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If they're going to have Bryan feud with Kof=fi for the world title they almost need him.

The problem with New Day as faces is that they usually have the numbers advantage. Harper and Rowan makes the New Day the underdogs in the feud, which works better storywise.
    I could work if they Make it a singles feud. Limit Xander and Big E's role to preventing interruptions

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

more info on the whole corey graves situation. according to sources, corey and his wife were not only separated by the time these tweets came out, but he was living into another house and divorce proceedings have been in the works for months. when his soon to be ex heard that corey had moved on, she had that breakdown on twitter.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

According to Paige the WWE didn't hold the women back, the fans did
    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/p...them-seriously

I'm going to have to disagree with her on that one.

Fantastic Member MarkRodriguez09's Avatar

According to Paige the WWE didn't hold the women back, the fans did
    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/p...them-seriously

I'm going to have to disagree with her on that one.
    Same. You did not have quality matches back then like you did now. The ones in the past were mostly crap so they were bathroom breaks.

Paige might be bitter she missed out on this wave. Sadly she'll never have her elimination chamber match, iron woman match, hell in a cell match, etc etc.
    Check out my blog for Comic Reviews and other things. https://markepicblogofrandomness.blogspot.com/
    I also started The AEW Crew, the All Elite Wrestling Fan Club! https://www.facebook.com/groups/637508120044168/

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Technically, she's not completely wrong. A lot of fans either didn't care or acted like idiots when the serious women wrestlers were around back in the day. Part of that is the presentation and sadly, part of that is a lot of male wrestling fans being misogynistic dicks. Going PG helped a bit with the fans by getting more women and kids in the arenas, but the WWE *finally* changing how they presented women's wrestling via NXT and the initial main roster call-ups of Charlotte/Becky/Sasha gave it the shot in the arm to move forward.

Ultimate Member

Someone on another site posted a video from back in the day where Ivory was talking to Jerry Lawler about wanting a legit women's division/the women to be treated as more than just eye candy/sex objects. And not only did Lawler treat her like she was a heel for saying that, but the crowd booed her for it as well.

So both WWE AND the fans were at fault I think.

Astonishing Member

watching WORLDS STRONGEST MAN: THE MARK HENRY STORY

i was hoping to see styles go in third after joe and bryan for an ROH alumni triple threat of sorts
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-18-2019 at 04:15 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

according to WWE.com, a bunch of NXT guys have been spotted backstage at raw: ciampa, gargano, ricochet, and black.

not gonna say anything but i can dream.

Astonishing Member

I'm still waiting for Harper to come back do he and Rowan can be the planet bros.
    Defenders of The Earth

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to WWE.com, a bunch of NXT guys have been spotted backstage at raw: ciampa, gargano, ricochet, and black.

I expect to see a few call ups the day after Mania. Definitely, Black to be the first among them.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post

I m not excited because i don't trust Vince and his group of writers that they're dropping their eggs in one basket on certain people on the main roster and NXT call-ups not getting tv time make them irrelevant on catering.
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Ultimate Member

Aleister Black and Ricochet feel like they could be called up relatively soon logically. Ciampa and Gargano feel like they still have unfinished business down in NXT first however.

HOPEFULLY this Super-Brock reign of terror will end at Mania with Seth dethroning him. And then the Raw ME scene cane actually feel open and progressing for the first time in years. Well they might need some new challengers, and here you go.

admiral on deck.

Extraordinary Member

So I'm tuning into RAW for the first time in...practically ever. I notice that there are some rematches from EC (Like Braun vs. Corbin). Is that normal for right after a Pay Per View?