Page 350 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 250300340346347348349350351352353354360400450850 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Rick Rude is already in the HoF is that's not the problem. If you saw DX's original run he was just as important as Chyna but never seems to get his due. He was a big reason why DX were able to get away with their antics. He was their JJ Dillion.
    Eh... I wouldnt't say he was as important as Chyna. Again, he was there for a short while as a body guard then left. Chyna as part of DX had matches and feuds. She wasn't just a valet but an active competitor at times. When DX REALLY blew up (post HBK) Rude was long gone.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Also as great as Rude was and he was a once in a lifetime star ; he sorta left DX and the WWF then on bad terms then (the famous Rude appearing at same time for WWF and WCW Monday Night shows lol) . The company let those issues go in 2017 inducting him as a solo star in the Hall of Fame. With this well..he didn't stay long enough.

Sadly a damn shame he never could return to the ring. Bischoff claims he'd bring up an in ring return and was training for it. He had settled with an insurance company over it and was afraid they'd come after him for returning but was gonna finally do it in 1999.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

true, he was with DX, i honestly only remember one or two promos where he was with them.

Anybody see WALTER break PAC's finger, PAC popped it back in, and then continue to wrestle?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Anybody see WALTER break PAC's finger, PAC popped it back in, and then continue to wrestle?
    i saw the pics. nasty shit.

on a brighter note, congrats to tye and peyton on getting engaged.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Walter is a freaking beast.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    No. It's just a normal PPV.
    That's kinda boring then.

Ultimate Member

So Asuka keeps responding to Rhea Ripley's social media posts. Me thinks that maybe she wants to face Rhea at Mania.

And if The Empress wants to take on The Nightmare, then I say let her do so WWE. This could be a great opportunity for Rhea as well. She shouldn't win imo, but let her look really good against someone like Asuka in a hard hitting physical match and it could really set her up for big things moving forward potentially.

And Asuka is really good at adjusting her style to play to other women's strengths and will sell for them hard if needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    So Asuka keeps responding to Rhea Ripley's social media posts. Me thinks that maybe she wants to face Rhea at Mania.

And if The Empress wants to take on The Nightmare, then I say let her do so WWE. This could be a great opportunity for Rhea as well. She shouldn't win imo, but let her look really good against someone like Asuka in a hard hitting physical match and it could really set her up for big things moving forward potentially.

And Asuka is really good at adjusting her style to play to other women's strengths and will sell for them hard if needed.
    There are certainly a LOT of potentially good main roster match ups Rhea could have. Charlotte, Asuka, Nia... hopefully the WWE does more brand mixing. We're seeing a bit of that with NXT on RAW. Maybe the UK guys can start getting in the mix more too.

Maybe they can do sort of of stipulation that the winner of the womans battle royal at Wrestlemania gets a title shot against Asuka later that night.

since you like my stream so much, JC, here is our weekly riffing show for smackdown.

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

you'll run into a few familiar faces.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    since you like my stream so much, JC, here is our weekly riffing show for smackdown.

https://www.twitch.tv/rvtentertainment

you'll run into a few familiar faces.
    I'll have to catch the archive. I've got an hour left of TFS' DnD stream, and I'll be watching the first hour of Smackdown either on mute or at half volume

I think giving the NXT guys another go in front of crowd that's actually alive was a great move.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

Much better reactions tonight. Was really hoping for Ricochet vs Mysterio but I liked Black vs Andrade.

All these call ups from January 6 and they don't do nothing in Main Roster.

They turned Lacey Evans into a walking Abe Simpson meme that it's not funny
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Mandy Rose pinned Asuka. Just why? Ugh