Page 352 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 252302342348349350351352353354355356362402452852 ... LastLast
Results 5,266 to 5,280 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

black vs almas 820 pm to 830 pm
    the bar vs diy 842 pm to 853 pm
    asuka vs mandy rose 903 pm to 913 pm
    ricochet vs eric young 920to 926 pm
    kofi hardy styles vs joe orton bryan 946 pm to 958 pm
    Last edited by steve2275; 02-19-2019 at 11:54 PM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

tye Dillinger just asked for his release.

don't really blame him.

Ultimate Member

https://mobile.twitter.com/DavidHerr...29193735163904

Photo from Aleister Black and Zelina Vega's wedding. Congrats to them both.

Also "he's a Dutch kickboxing Satanist, she's a fiery Puerto Rican from NYC, what wacky hijinks will ensue?"

Seriously someone make this a sitcom already, it'd be great.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I suppose the aspect of it being a GREAT match is where the question mark potentially lies. It's already a given that Charlotte and Becky can have a great match. They've had like 3 in a row. Ronda has had several pretty GOOD matches especially considering her level of experience ... but so far I'm not entirely sure we can classify any of her matches as GREAT so far. If Becky and Ronda can pull off the match of the night, it'll probably be the first time Ronda has able to do that.

As far as promo's go... the fact that Ronda tripped over her own words for the first part of her promo a couple weeks ago probably doesnt' hurt the arguement that adding Charlotte improve the quality of the promos either.
    xcept the fact nobody is arguing(or cares for that matter)about that. you feel she'll make the promos better, good for you, she still isn't needed for them to have a great match or angle.

the original plan was for charlotte and ronda to have a singles match, becky is just as capable as charlotte(actully considering her xperience probably more capable)of getting a quality singles match out of ronda.

In simple terms, if you add a person who is a better in-ring worker and a better mic worker, you can almost gurantee a better match and better promos leading up to the match. They are having a 1 year rookie headline one of the most significant matches in wrestling history, against a potentially hostile crowd (something which has already proven can throw her off). For a match this historical and important, they are simply hedging their bets a little. Charlotte is there to make sure Ronda doesn't end up looking bad. And that's something she's proven very very good at in recent months.
    that is simply not true and actually kind of foolish to believe. spots and psychology get a little more tricky in a 3way match. again becky is just as capable(if not moreso) as charlotte of making ronda look good.

in simple terms, charlotte(hhh, steph, and vince) aren't needed for becky & ronda to have a great angle or matches. you might feel charlotte makes everything better, and again i'm happy for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    I know that much XD. I was asking if the WWE wanted Ronda to be the face.
    i don't think WWE even know who they want as a face anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I am so glad you say this. I have seen Kofi get meh responses forever. It wasn't because people didn't care. When fans realize that Vince doesn't care, then they lose interest. So on one episode, Vince shows Kofi living his potential. They showed him as relevant and not a cornball, and them shockingly.....he is over.

They did the same with Becky. Boom, and she is over.

The formula is simple. Take a fan favorite which the WWE is littered with and just him or her as relevant, and the fans will do the rest.
    FUKN ROCKET SCIENCE, right Huth??

In part it was probably an issue of time. They had to make room for the Becky stuff.
    WTF?? they were on their own network.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    xcept the fact nobody is arguing(or cares for that matter)about that. you feel she'll make the promos better, good for you, she still isn't needed for them to have a great match or angle.

the original plan was for charlotte and ronda to have a singles match, becky is just as capable as charlotte(actully considering her xperience probably more capable)of getting a quality singles match out of ronda.

that is simply not true and actually kind of foolish to believe. spots and psychology get a little more tricky in a 3way match. again becky is just as capable(if not moreso) as charlotte of making ronda look good.

in simple terms, charlotte(hhh, steph, and vince) aren't needed for becky & ronda to have a great angle or matches. you might feel charlotte makes everything better, and again i'm happy for you.

i don't think WWE even know who they want as a face anymore.

FUKN ROCKET SCIENCE, right Huth??

WTF?? they were on their own network.
    Has ROnda put out a great match yet? I think that's the question we should be asking ourselves before we assume she could with Becky. I think she's put out matches that were pretty good, given her level of experience... but I don't think she's delivered a match of the night yet. And that's what they want with this main event. Given Ronda, a first year rookie, would potentially be facing a very hostile crowd (something that's already proven to effect her performance), I'm not sure we can assume under these circumstances she can achieve what she hasn't achieved yet.

Is Charlotte needed to put out a GOOD match. No. Is she needed for a great match? Probably.

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    tye Dillinger just asked for his release.

don't really blame him.
    Probably for the best. It's doubtful he would have risen above the mid card. Even in NXT he never really accomplished anything. If he wants a chance at being a top guy he's not going to get it in the WWE. Sort of a shame that's happening right when Peyton got to the main roster on the same brand as him. Oh well.

Has ROnda put out a great match yet? I think that's the question we should be asking ourselves before we assume she could with Becky. I think she's put out matches that were pretty good, given her level of experience... but I don't think she's delivered a match of the night yet. And that's what they want with this main event. Given Ronda, a first year rookie, would potentially be facing a very hostile crowd (something that's already proven to effect her performance), I'm not sure we can assume under these circumstances she can achieve what she hasn't achieved yet.
    ronda was going to have a singles match in the main event regardless, so the quality of the match/mainevent isn't an issue.

Is Charlotte needed to put out a GOOD match. No. Is she needed for a great match? Probably.
    no, you're just reaching for reasons she's needed when she just isn't. if they could trust ronda to main event with a singles match against charlotte they can trust her just the same with becky.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 02-20-2019 at 07:27 AM.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

According to Shagger Dave the pitch for the Elite had they signed with the WWE was an invasion angle. Bullet dodged on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to Shagger Dave the pitch for the Elite had they signed with the WWE was an invasion angle. Bullet dodged on that one.
    There are still people that think this is happening.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    There are still people that think this is happening.
    The Elite are invading indies while AEW gets off the ground. Anyone who thinks they'll do it in WWE are deluding themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    ronda was going to have a singles match in the main event regardless, so the quality of the match/mainevent isn't an issue.

no, you're just reaching for reasons she's needed when she just isn't. if they could trust ronda to main event with a singles match against charlotte they can trust her just the same with becky.
    There's a difference between main eventing with Becky and main eventing with Charlotte. The entire arena wouldn't necessarily be booing Ronda out of the building if it were just Charlotte. And on at least one occasion, that did throw Ronda off.

It makes me wonder how Ronda managed to have a career in MMA if she can't tolerate people booing her.

It makes me wonder how Ronda managed to have a career in MMA if she can't tolerate people booing her.
    In the mma quality of her promos and match didn't matter. All she had to worry about was winning the fight. This would be a lot simpler if she just had to show up to beat Becky up.

In the mma quality of her promos and match didn't matter. All she had to worry about was winning the fight. This would be a lot simpler if she just had to show up to beat Becky up.
    MMA fans are more fickle than smarks. Ronda got clowned on hard after she lost her last two fight in embarrassing fashion. Given her position she shouldn't have the emotional maturity of a child.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

She wasn't trying to be liked in MMA. It's a vastly different thing compared to pro wrestling where you're trying to make people like you if you're a face and all it takes to get most of the mouth-breathers to turn on you is the illusion that titles/pushes are being "handed" to you.