Page 367 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 267317357363364365366367368369370371377417467867 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 19298

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brock killed SuperCena.

Brock killed 'Taker.

Brock kills SHIELD.

Sounds about right.
    I can honestly see Brock killing Ambrose as a way to write him off. But honestly I don't see him beating Rollins at WM. And I don't see Roman losing to ANYONE in the immediate future.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Though I do agree using the SHIELD before Ambrose leaves is probably a good idea, the problem with having Brock vs the Shield is that it's a 3 on 1 feud. It makes Brock the underdog, which isn't necessarily how you want to frame it.
    I think Ambrose should cost Brock the belt. His last gift to Seth to mend fences and ride off in the sunset.

Reigns should not be in a million miles of Brock. It just overshadows Seth.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    I think Ambrose should cost Brock the belt. His last gift to Seth to mend fences and ride off in the sunset.

What if Lesnar attacks Reigns in the lead up. Could make the match more interesting

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Ambrose isn't getting a send off. He's going out on his back as he should. I like that they been using him to put over McIntire for the past two weeks.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    What if Lesnar attacks Reigns in the lead up. Could make the match more interesting
    Nope, because that justs sets up Reigns vs Brock. Since Ambrose is gone. Ambrose can help Seth, and still get destroyed the same night.

Extraordinary Member

Nope, because that justs sets up Reigns vs Brock. Since Ambrose is gone. Ambrose can help Seth, and still get destroyed the same night.
    What I meant was "Lesnar attacks Reigns, motivating Ambrose to to help Rollins beat Lesnar"

Quote Originally Posted by BeastieRunner View Post
    Brock killed SuperCena.

Brock killed 'Taker.

Brock kills SHIELD.

Sounds about right.
    it's been so long since i gave a **** about brock sadly. was once a big fan but now he's like hhh to me, whenever i see him i just wish i was seeing almost anybody else getting the time.

speaking of sadly, damn it this one hits close to home
    The indie wrestling community is in mourning today, as GCW and Joey Janela announced “The Invisible Man” is dead.

The official statement from GCW reads as follows:

GCW and Joey Janela are sad to announce the passing of wrestling legend “The Invisible Man” on Tuesday morning at his home in Tuscaloosa, Alabama.

Invisible was a pioneer in the wrestling world. In 1991, he founded W.O.M.B.A.T. Wrestling, a southern regional promotion which toured the gulf coast before folding in 1995 amidst the complete collapse of wrestling’s territory system.

Invisible’s success was derailed in the late 90’s amidst a difficult battle with addiction to asian massage and huffing aerosol cans.

Invisible spent years in and out of jails and rehab before finding the Church of Scientology in 2007, which he credited with turning his life around.

In recent years, Invisible Man returned to prominence after connecting with low level independent wrestler Joey Janela and partaking in several events during wrestling’s famed “Mania Week”.

In 2016, Man returned to Tuscaloosa where he opened the W.O.M.B.A.T. Training Center in an effort to “give back” to the next generation of aspiring wrestlers.

Man was a passionate vegan, a devoted listener of radio personality Art Bell, and a huge fan of Australian rock super group “Men at Work”. His infectious smile lit up every locker room he entered and he was both well liked and respected by his peers.

Invisible passed away on Thursday at the Age of 49. He is survived by his wife Invisible Lisa, his son Invisible Sam and his brother Invisible Stan.

Game Changer Wrestling and Joey Janela extends it’s deepest sympathies to his family and friends during this trying time.

We here at The Sheet offer our most sincere condolences to the Invisible family at this time.

RIP Man.
    such a shame, and to think people at one time scoffed at the idea of his mere xistence. they said with his look he'd never get over, yet somehow he did time and again.

Astonishing Member

19:17 vanealiya vs contyili
    23:56 "the kroation colossus" dominik dijakovic 270 lbs vs "limitless" keith lee 320 lbs
    mia yim(love her blue and black attire) vs shayna baezler
    40:36 AND NXT UK I admit their division still could use some teams
    nxt uk from phoenix arizona I STRONGLY SUGGEST watching this episode
    tyler bate vs "gentleman" jack gallagher and put on a wrestling clinic best part no boring chant
    kassius ohno vs WALTER
    lorcan burch vs grizzled young veterans for the nxt uk tag titles

Last edited by steve2275; 02-28-2019 at 03:23 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    it's been so long since i gave a **** about brock sadly. was once a big fan but now he's like hhh to me, whenever i see him i just wish i was seeing almost anybody else getting the time.

speaking of sadly, damn it this one hits close to home

such a shame, and to think people at one time scoffed at the idea of his mere xistence. they said with his look he'd never get over, yet somehow he did time and again.
    I feel the same way about Brock. It's not Brock fault for the most part. A Brock Invitational, where Brock just goes from show to show and just has a kick ass wrestling match with somebody he feels like will be a challenge. No belts Just Pride.

Hunter has pretty much stayed his lane. Loses to young guys and has nostalgia matches with old guys.

I feel the same way about Brock. It's not Brock fault for the most part. A Brock Invitational, where Brock just goes from show to show and just has a kick ass wrestling match with somebody he feels like will be a challenge. No belts Just Pride.

Hunter has pretty much stayed his lane. Loses to young guys and has nostalgia matches with old guys.
    He can be like Akuma from Street Fighter.

BANNED

Undertaker talks to a different kind of ministry

BANNED

Reigns will apparently be wrestling at Fastlane. A handicap tag match pitting him and Rollins against Corbin, Drew and Lashley

https://www.cagesideseats.com/wwe/20...h-fastlane-wwe

Astonishing Member

Reigns is the most over male WWE Superstar on Raw and he never lost the Universal Championship. He's overshadowing Seth whether he's involved with Lesnar or not.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Looks like Ronda and Becky latest Twitter battle has broken out the realm of kayfabe.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RondaRous...23230214303744

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Looks like Ronda and Becky latest Twitter battle has broken out the realm of kayfabe.
    https://mobile.twitter.com/RondaRous...23230214303744
    Not sure why Ronda called Becky out by her real name and called her arm bar fake when she sold it back in November.