Page 370 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 270320360366367368369370371372373374380420470870 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

RING OF HONOR for 3/2/2019
    jeff cobb defends the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROH_Wo...n_Championship against silas young
    vinny marseglia vs RUSH
    matt taven open challenge to anybody except for jay lethal excellent ending

Last edited by steve2275; 03-03-2019 at 03:59 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

"Pro Wrestling Hunter" Mirko Cro Cop has been forced to retire for a second time due to a stroke

https://411mania.com/mma/mirko-cro-c...fering-stroke/

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'd agree Triple H wouldn't move the needle, but he's still more over than almost anyone they would put in that spot.

And the why is simple ... he's one of the best if not the best mic worker in the locker room right now. He's very very good at working the crowd and eliciting the reaction he needs, heel or face.
    yeah those 20min promos are the best.

again, this is more telling of how bad WWE is at getting guys over than the how great and big a star hhh is. if you gave some of the great talents on the roster the time and energy investment hhh gets he would not be more over than them.

jungle boy worked a match at GCW in socal saturday night.
    for those unfamiliar he's a young standout that signed with AEW

as you may've heard his father luke perry recently suffered a massive stroke. no judgement but i wouldn't be able to work with my dad in that condition, i suppose it does help that the shows were both near home in socal.
    Last edited by BigLbo; 03-03-2019 at 04:22 AM.

so did anybody see ben askren get olympic slammed?? the crazy part is askren is the olympic wrestler. **** was crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    yeah those 20min promos are the best.

again, this is more telling of how bad WWE is at getting guys over than the how great and big a star hhh is. if you gave some of the great talents on the roster the time and energy investment hhh gets he would not be more over than them.

jungle boy worked a match at GCW in socal saturday night.
    for those unfamiliar he's a young standout that signed with AEW

as you may've heard his father luke perry recently suffered a massive stroke. no judgement but i wouldn't be able to work with my dad in that condition, i suppose it does help that the shows were both near home in socal.
    In the least I do believe Triple H can do a better 20 minute promo than almost anyone else in the WWE. Like him or not, he's very good on the mic and very good at eliciting an emotional reaction from the crowd. I don't disagree that WWE can't do a better job building up new stars, but Triple H will probably always be one of the most over people in that lockeroom. In part of because of him being a legit legend, but also because he's that good as a sports entertainer. Hes over enough to justify a spot at Wrestlemania. I wouldn't say he deserves the main event or the world title... but having A match on the card is justifiable.

Astonishing Member

Triple H is a great promo, but he actually has a lot of competition on the roster.

Daniel Bryan
    Samoa Joe
    Kevin Owens
    Bliss
    Miz
    McInytre
    Charlotte
    Cena

Plus non wrestlers like Vince,Steph,and Heyman.

Unadjusted Human on CBR SUPERECWFAN1's Avatar

Gail Kim recently got into a twitter conflict with a bunch of angry fans over the anger that Torrie Wilson could be inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. One tweet was so not in good taste it had Kim respond. She defended Wilson on going in saying she deserved it.
    "The story so far: As usual, Ginger and I are engaged in our quest to find out what the hell is going on and save humanity from my nemesis, some bastard who is presumably responsible." - Sir Digby Chicken Caesar.
    “ Well hell just froze over. Because CM Punk is back in the WWE.” - Jcogginsa.
    “You can take the boy outta the mom’s basement, but you can’t take the mom’s basement outta the boy!” - LA Knight.
    "Revel in What You Are." Bray Wyatt.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steve2275 View Post
    RING OF HONOR for 3/2/2019
    jeff cobb defends the https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ROH_Wo...n_Championship against silas young
    vinny marseglia vs RUSH
    matt taven open challenge to anybody except for jay lethal excellent ending

Rousey isn't happy neither. She should have not engaged. If she just shut up she wouldn't have worked herself.

Astonishing Member

I'm more inclined to believe that it's all a work. None of the tweets were deleted. It would also make Ronda look unprofessional which I don't buy at all. This could be the direction her character is going and she's using the media outlet that doesn't need to be censored.

BANNED

Reminds me of "Diss the Diva" back in 2004

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    I'm more inclined to believe that it's all a work. None of the tweets were deleted. It would also make Ronda look unprofessional which I don't buy at all. This could be the direction her character is going and she's using the media outlet that doesn't need to be censored.
    I can believe it as Ronda has done similar things during her MMA career. The woman can't handle being roasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Even if it's not a work, it's generating more discussion and generating the benefits of the work. Exposing the business a bit is never a good idea but at this point it's pretty harmless.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Exposing the business a bit is never a good idea but at this point it's pretty harmless.

She's going to be the next Sexy Star. I can feel it.
    INGOBERNABLES de INTER-WEB

Astonishing Member

Luke Perry passed away. Thoughts are with his family and son.

Torrie Wilson is third inductee in the HoF. This one has been divisive. I think she earned personally.