Page 371 of 920 FirstFirst ... 271321361367368369370371372373374375381421471871 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,565 of 13797
  1. #5551
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,556

    Default

    Turns out the reason Arn was fired was because he was the agent for a match Alicia fox was in. She showed up intoxicated and he told her to get in the ring and work. This wasn't the first such incident with Arn

  2. #5552
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Torrie Wilson is third inductee in the HoF. This one has been divisive. I think she earned personally.
    Dawn Marie should induct her

  3. #5553
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Turns out the reason Arn was fired was because he was the agent for a match Alicia fox was in. She showed up intoxicated and he told her to get in the ring and work. This wasn't the first such incident with Arn
    That still happens in the E?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  4. #5554
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    Turns out the reason Arn was fired was because he was the agent for a match Alicia fox was in. She showed up intoxicated and he told her to get in the ring and work. This wasn't the first such incident with Arn
    Sadly, if true, then it's deserved. Alicia could have been a liability in many ways.

    I'm curious to know what her worth is to the company though.

  5. #5555
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    Sadly, if true, then it's deserved. Alicia could have been a liability in many ways.

    I'm curious to know what her worth is to the company though.
    Foxy is one of the last throwbacks to the diva era .... she has fast become absolete in the current environment. So she's pretty expendable at this point. She'll be lucky to still have a job quite frankly.

  6. #5556
    Postmania Champion Gryphon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    7,556

  7. #5557
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    12,260

    Default

    The Wrestling World reacts to the death of AEW performer Jungle Boy's father, tv icon Luke Perry

    https://www.fightful.com/wrestling/c...y-passing-away

  8. #5558
    Spectacular Member LibSuperstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    108

    Default

    We know he's called AA but iont think that was the kinda support he was supposed to give Fox.

    New column on my site dedicated to WWE
    No More Heroes

  9. #5559
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Torrie Wilson is third inductee in the HoF. This one has been divisive. I think she earned personally.
    Of course she has, she's done way more for the company than tons of other inductees, men and women. She almost single handedly kept some interest in the women on Smackdown when there was no women's belt or title for her to compete for. (I think unlike other divas she actually tried to get better over time too)



    Dawn Marie should induct her
    Or her Dad. (OMG, he's alive!!)

  10. #5560
    Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Bronx, New York
    Posts
    7,288

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Of course she has, she's done way more for the company than tons of other inductees, men and women. She almost single handedly kept some interest in the women on Smackdown when there was no women's belt or title for her to compete for. (I think unlike other divas she actually tried to get better over time too)





    Or her Dad. (OMG, he's alive!!)
    Torre was a major part of her era and earned it just for that. I understand that some fans tend to view it as the dark ages but the women at the time did the best with what they were given. It's not their fault all the company wanted for them was to strip and pull hair.

  11. #5561
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Of course she has, she's done way more for the company than tons of other inductees, men and women. She almost single handedly kept some interest in the women on Smackdown when there was no women's belt or title for her to compete for. (I think unlike other divas she actually tried to get better over time too)





    Or her Dad. (OMG, he's alive!!)
    Really I think pretty much anyone who has been on the company for a lengthy period without burning a bridge probably deserves to be in it.

  12. #5562
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Raw opens with Roman

  13. #5563
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,386

    Default

    da big dawg.

  14. #5564
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Ooh, I smell an official Shield Reunion coming up

  15. #5565
    nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    33,386

    Default

    that's the bad part of DGAF dean. he just don't give a fuck.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •