Page 375 of 920 FirstFirst ... 275325365371372373374375376377378379385425475875 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 13797
  1. #5611
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    Looking back on social media, I think it's been at least planned for the past couple of weeks. Ronda's turn makes her tweets make a lot more sense now--Becky kept provoking her until she snapped.

    Yes, Becky jobbed out last night, but I also think it was very good for Ronda's character development--she needed a moment like this. Becky is a badass, and her getting taken out by Ronda, who is also a legitimate badass is fine. Becky is a badass not because she never gets beaten up, but because she gets beaten up and then stands back up and is looking for more.
    I wouldn't even say Becky jobbed since she still isn't at 100%. Really Ronda probably could have destroyed Becky anytime in the past couple of weeks since Becky is on freaking crutches... but face Ronda initially was simply too nice to take advanrage of that. But Becky pushed and pushed until Ronda just snapped, and we ended up with the inevitable outcome we should expect from an injured Becky at least.

    But obviously Beckys leg will heel, and the playing field will inevtiably be more even.

    It also allows Charlotte to pay a different sort of heel. She is at 100% but she unlike Becky does not necessarily want a piece of Ronda except at a time and place of her choosing. So there's a nice contrast there too.

    It'll be interesting to see if Ronda generates a different sort of heat now that she's a more beastly heel.

  2. #5612
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I wouldn't even say Becky jobbed since she still isn't at 100%. Really Ronda probably could have destroyed Becky anytime in the past couple of weeks since Becky is on freaking crutches... but face Ronda initially was simply too nice to take advanrage of that. But Becky pushed and pushed until Ronda just snapped, and we ended up with the inevitable outcome we should expect from an injured Becky at least.

    But obviously Beckys leg will heel, and the playing field will inevtiably be more even.

    It also allows Charlotte to pay a different sort of heel. She is at 100% but she unlike Becky does not necessarily want a piece of Ronda except at a time and place of her choosing. So there's a nice contrast there too.

    It'll be interesting to see if Ronda generates a different sort of heat now that she's a more beastly heel.
    Do you think Ronda would work better as a sort of Brock Lesnar for the Woman's Division? A beast wrestler that beating is an automatic Crowning Moment of Awesome for face in question?

  3. #5613
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcogginsa View Post
    Do you think Ronda would work better as a sort of Brock Lesnar for the Woman's Division? A beast wrestler that beating is an automatic Crowning Moment of Awesome for face in question?
    I think it's probably easier (and funner) for her to be a heel. Considering the rest of the MMA horsewomen are heels anyways I guess you can say she works better as a heel. Though honestly she was fine as a face too up to a point.

    But yeah... in a lot of ways it does make sense for her to be the Brock Lesnar of the womans division. Realistically any female she faces should be the underdog.

  4. #5614
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,162

    Default

    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...93476537466880

    Becky playing mind games again. Also her smiling at the end despite the beating at the end did make her look really TBF.

  5. #5615
    Mighty Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I think it's probably easier (and funner) for her to be a heel. Considering the rest of the MMA horsewomen are heels anyways I guess you can say she works better as a heel. Though honestly she was fine as a face too up to a point.

    But yeah... in a lot of ways it does make sense for her to be the Brock Lesnar of the womans division. Realistically any female she faces should be the underdog.
    You could say that the only reason she was "nice" at first was because she was new to the sport and wanted the veteran girls to teach her/make her better, etc. But now that she feels she's reached the top she's done learning now she wants to destroy them all.

  6. #5616
    Invincible Member XPac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    28,358

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    You could say that the only reason she was "nice" at first was because she was new to the sport and wanted the veteran girls to teach her/make her better, etc. But now that she feels she's reached the top she's done learning now she wants to destroy them all.
    The REAL test of what sort of heel she is will be Natalya. Because you can easily argue that Becky had a beat down from Ronda coming. She's already attacked Ronda a couple of times. But if Ronda, who was allegedly her friend and trainer, ends up getting turned on then yeah... either "nice" Ronda was an act or Ronda just snapped.

  7. #5617
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    2,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...93476537466880

    Becky playing mind games again. Also her smiling at the end despite the beating at the end did make her look really TBF.
    That's the Ronda that Becky and her fans wanted to beat. It's about time we got that. Shame it won't happen at Wrestlemania though.

  8. #5618
    Silver Sentinel BeastieRunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    West Coast, USA
    Posts
    9,424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...93476537466880

    Becky playing mind games again. Also her smiling at the end despite the beating at the end did make her look really TBF.
    TBF? What is that?
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

  9. #5619
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Gotta Fatal Fourway for the US Title now. Samoa Joe, Andrade, Misterio, and R Truth

  10. #5620
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,573

    Default

    Joe won the US Title

  11. #5621
    Astonishing Member Kusanagi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    2,760

    Default

    Truth held the belt just a couple weeks but they still did more with his reign than Nakamura and Rusev.

    Hope Joe's actually allowed to do stuff.
    Current Pull: Amazing Spider-Man and Domino

    Bunn for Deadpool's Main Book!

  12. #5622
    Ultimate Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    12,162

    Default

    -Joe finally won a title, YEAH!! Kind of weird that R-Truth lost it already but ok I guess.

    -Asuka taking out Mandy and Sonya is cool, but that better not mean that she's losing at Fastlane because that's be idiotic.

    -Ali is back, YEAH!!

    -They REALLY need to drop the injury crap with Becky. No one is buying it anyway and it's only hurting the momentum of the story.

    -They made Naomi look pretty bad during this Mandy feud. I'm not even a huge fan of hers, but jeez WWE did it have to end in a glorified squash as well!

    -So KO's going to use the Stunner as his finisher now, I wonder what Stone Cold feels about that?

    -Rey and Andrade on the pre-Show, WTH WWE?

    -Etc.




    All in all, decent show.

  13. #5623
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,719

    Default

    shinsuke and ruby riott get haircuts together
    7 foot tall backup dancer
    the united states of joe hmmm the hardy boys vs ricoblack
    smackdown and 205live both kicked raws ass
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Rey and Andrade on the pre-Show, WTH WWE?
    WWE Smackdown Live March. 5, 2019 Full Show Review & Results: SAMOA JOE WINS THE US TITLE!!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NuKsb7TRNRI&t=462sbetter keep the volume down for the first 13 minutes
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-06-2019 at 12:56 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

  14. #5624
    Astonishing Member BigLbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    Central California
    Posts
    3,650

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DragonKent17 View Post
    They took the credibility of the Women's Rumble is now meaningless by this company's terrible writing and overbooking at the same time this entire thing at Fastlane to Mania and their work shoot on Twitter is making Charlotte a third wheel of the feud that is not needed to the match.
    yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    It's amazing how much the company managed to fuck up a slam dunk. They had to make it a triple threat, the McMahons had to get evolved, Becky's character assassination. It's amazing how much they get in their way.
    yep.

    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    -Joe finally won a title, YEAH!! Kind of weird that R-Truth lost it already but ok I guess.

    -Asuka taking out Mandy and Sonya is cool, but that better not mean that she's losing at Fastlane because that's be idiotic.

    -Ali is back, YEAH!!

    -They REALLY need to drop the injury crap with Becky. No one is buying it anyway and it's only hurting the momentum of the story.

    -They made Naomi look pretty bad during this Mandy feud. I'm not even a huge fan of hers, but jeez WWE did it have to end in a glorified squash as well!

    -So KO's going to use the Stunner as his finisher now, I wonder what Stone Cold feels about that?

    -Rey and Andrade on the pre-Show, WTH WWE?

    -Etc.




    All in all, decent show.
    yep

  15. #5625
    Astonishing Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    seattle washington
    Posts
    3,719
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •