Page 380 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 280330370376377378379380381382383384390430480880 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 19298
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I could see Team Midcard of Evil winning, but I could also see WWE wanting to give Roman a win in his first match back as well.
    I'd prefer they save the big dog's first big win back for Wrestlemania. Have Dean eat the pin.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo2113 View Post
    What are people's predictions for Sunday?

I'm going with Usos, Bryan, Boss n' Hug, Asuka, Team Corbin, Revival, Rey, and No Contest for Becky/Charlotte.
    I agree with everything, except Alma's wins and the SHIELD remains strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    Given that it's Vince, I wouldn't put it past him to have Mandy and/or Charlotte win for the "swerve/surprise." I mean it'd be dumb, but the booking of both of those feuds has been dumb so far overall.

I could see Team Midcard of Evil winning, but I could also see WWE wanting to give Roman a win in his first match back as well.

I'm pretty sure that Bryan, Sasha/Baylay, The Revival, and Andrade will win though.
    There are 2 ways you can go with the SHIELD IMO. The simple route is to have the SHIELD flat out win. It's Romans return like you said... plus it gives the SHIELDS one last win.

The flip side is if you need a last minute opponent for Roman at Wrestlemania, Dean turning on the SHIELD accomplishes that pretty easily.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

According to rumors Baron Corbin will be Reigns WrestleMania opponent. I prefer he wrestle anyone else from his goober squad.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    According to rumors Baron Corbin will be Reigns WrestleMania opponent. I prefer he wrestle anyone else from his goober squad.
    Corbin is arguably the most boring option... but he's also the easiest to feed to Reigns if that's what they want. If they want Reigns to just go out there and squash the hell out of someone, Corbin is an easy choice. The other 2 might want to be protected a bit.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    There are 2 ways you can go with the SHIELD IMO. The simple route is to have the SHIELD flat out win. It's Romans return like you said... plus it gives the SHIELDS one last win.

The flip side is if you need a last minute opponent for Roman at Wrestlemania, Dean turning on the SHIELD accomplishes that pretty easily.
    But can really have Dean turn twice? Aren't we going to Big Show area with the constant flip flopping?

Quote Originally Posted by HUTHAIFA View Post
    But can really have Dean turn twice? Aren't we going to Big Show area with the constant flip flopping?
    Because he's leaving, it doesn't really matter if it hurts the character or not. And it would garner him heat.

But obviously we're just speaking hypothetically. Again, the easier more obvious answer is SHIELD wins.

Extraordinary Member

I feel like, if this really is a one-off reunion, then they'll have the Shield win

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

according to reports, gallows and anderson have not signed new contracts, hinting that they might be leaving once theirs come up.

reportedly, they were in talks to have multi-million dollar deals but nothing came of said meetings.

so the good bros might not be sticking around, which i don't blame them. (i get the feeling i'll be saying that a lot in the coming months)

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

Eh, Gallows and Anderson have long since worn out their welcome. Karl still has some gas left in the tank, but Gallows' knees are absolutely washed and have been for a while now.

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

How have they worn out their welcome? They haven't done anything for over a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Eh, Gallows and Anderson have long since worn out their welcome. Karl still has some gas left in the tank, but Gallows' knees are absolutely washed and have been for a while now.
    Honestly I can't think of a single match they have had in the WWE that wasn't average at best. And they have wrestled some pretty good tag teams.

Not that I think the WWE booked them all that well, but if they can't have a better than average match I'm not going to lose sleep over it.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

How have they worn out their welcome? They haven't done anything for over a year.
    when they've been allowed to show off and stretch their legs, they are one of the best tag teams in the E. but like a lot of talent, they have either been mishandled or not used at all.

so i'm not sure where this "worn out their welcome" statement comes from.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    according to reports, gallows and anderson have not signed new contracts, hinting that they might be leaving once theirs come up.

reportedly, they were in talks to have multi-million dollar deals but nothing came of said meetings.

so the good bros might not be sticking around, which i don't blame them. (i get the feeling i'll be saying that a lot in the coming months)
    Upset but glad at the same time. Vince has no desire to restructure the Tag Division or pair them up with Balor or even Styles to form a powerful faction. Other than The Authority and The Shield, Vince doesn't seem to know how to book factions anymore. Even those two are debatable in recent bookings.

It's interesting to see who decides to stay, knowing what will happen, to those who decide not to stay, and take their chances elsewhere. AEW has already changed the environment of professional wrestling in regards to options for the talent.

It'll be interesting to see what Styles' decision will be in the future as well. He's already had a WWE Hall of Fame worthy career.

Astonishing Member Kal-El Summers's Avatar

I'm talking about when they came in, got pushed to the titles, and had boring matches.