Page 39 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349891395391039 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    I hate that the writers can't let it just be what it is, instead they are trying to push us in a particular direction. Becky could have just blasted Charlotte and left the fans out of it. Blasting the fans is the 'see I am the heel in this situation' move. Playing the audience for dopes. I liked the Bret Hart 'heel turn' because he never really went heel he just kept doing what he always did some loved him for it some booed him for it. It was the announcers that tilted the perception eventually. I am wondering how the writers will handle the Braun vs Shield angle will they lay back and let the fans decided or try to tip the perception field again?
    WERD.

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    Cena and RVD cashed their mitb clean. Punk didn't. For faces its,a mixed bag. But point being if Braun isn't willing to straight up come at Roman then Romsns friendschaving his back when he's attacked is fair game.
    as a face from a storytelling standpoint roman should suck it up and deal with it like the fighting champion he's claimed he's going to be but my point being there is a reason not to do it, you may not like or agree with it but it's there.

Does Braun owe them a recipt? I'm sure that's exactly what they have in mind. That's presumably the feud they are building towards.
    and you don't see the problem in making dean who just came back, and seth who just won the IC title fodder for braun to get to roman(which is also a very heel set up for roman)??

And yes, a heel doesn't have to be justified. I'm just saying this way came off more believable to me personally so I'm okay with it as long as she wins down the line.
    to each their own but it's part of the reason becky is in such desperate need to win this feud.

zachary wentz was on impact, he can be a great asset as both an x-division and tag wrestler with his partner desmond xavier aka the rascalz.

sami vs penta was cool but damn i think they're done all there is to do by now.

oh, and the OG's murdered a child in the streets. i don't even know what to say to that xcept....

Astonishing Member

time for wrestling dontaku 2018 2 on axstv
    start with lij vs suzuki-gun and jericho jumped naito now kushida vs will ospreay for IWGP jr heavyweight championship
    Last edited by steve2275; 08-24-2018 at 02:24 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Put a smile on that face Immortal Weapon's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kal-El Summers View Post
    Eh, they were getting ready to turn Bryan heel and Dean cashed in on the dude who put his head through a concrete block(though he did say the next night on RAW that he'd have done the same to Roman, so... meh).
    Bryan didn't go heel until he won the title and the turn was a slow burn.

LOLOLOLOL, somewhere the lucha underground writers are cringing.

Lin Kuei Grandmaster Sub-Zero MKA's Avatar

TIL that I share a birthday with Vince. Huh.
    DBM | Sarada | Parsley

ROLL TIDE ROLL!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post
    WERD.

as a face from a storytelling standpoint roman should suck it up and deal with it like the fighting champion he's claimed he's going to be but my point being there is a reason not to do it, you may not like or agree with it but it's there.

and you don't see the problem in making dean who just came back, and seth who just won the IC title fodder for braun to get to roman(which is also a very heel set up for roman)??

to each their own but it's part of the reason becky is in such desperate need to win this feud.

zachary wentz was on impact, he can be a great asset as both an x-division and tag wrestler with his partner desmond xavier aka the rascalz.

sami vs penta was cool but damn i think they're done all there is to do by now.

oh, and the OG's murdered a child in the streets. i don't even know what to say to that xcept....
    You can equally argue from a storytelling standpoint as a monster Braun should just go out there and challenge Roman clean, without having to wait until Roman is vulnerale. But like I said, if Braun is choosing to be opportunistic about it and pick his spot (which is smart), then Roman should be perfectly fine having the SHIELD watch his back (which is also smart).

Do I see a problem with Dean and Seth being fodder for Braun? Firstly Braun has used pretty much everyone has fodder except Brock and Roman, so it's not like being part of SHIELD changes anything other than Seth and Dean being actually able to get him back for it. Secondly, I'm pretty sure in the short term Braun will fail to cash in so the SHIELD will likely get the better of him for now. They're probably MORE protected now than they normally would be. As a unit, the SHIELD tends to be booked strong.

Roman has been fodder for Braun. Braun damn near murdered him and only lost one match the entire time they feuded.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    Roman has been fodder for Braun. Braun damn near murdered him and only lost one match the entire time they feuded.
    To a degree, that's true. But not entirely one sided. ROman is one of the few people who can legitimately beat Braun clean. So I wouldn't overall call Roman rodder. He's probably the only full time worker at this point who has been potrayed as Brauns equal (with Brock flat out being Brauns better).

Quote Originally Posted by BigLbo View Post

LOLOLOLOL, somewhere the lucha underground writers are cringing.
    I can't stop laughing. They could have at least edited in a thud when the car drove by.

Quote Originally Posted by Immortal Weapon View Post
    I can't stop laughing. They could have at least edited in a thud when the car drove by.
    I'm willing to bet BotchaMania will have outros with weird sound edits of that in the next episode.
    "Always listen to the crazy scientist with a weird van or armful of blueprints and diagrams." -- Vibranium

That shit is a Botchamania intro or outro worthy of awfulness of that segment considering I watch Impact Wrestling on weekly basis.

If have the Shield's reunion be that special instead of using Rollins and Ambrose's popularity to get cheap and lukewarm pop to Roman, I put Undisputed Era dominating Main Roster organically (even I don't want Cole, O'Reilly, Strong or Fish near the main roster).

I don't want Ronda vs. Nikki Bella at Evolution (a woman whose being in the company for months vs. A semi retired Reality show celebrity that she and her sister were the symbol of why the Divas were the bathroom break. IMO the whole Women's revolution started at NXT no question).
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Jack Swagger signed with Bellator. Hopefully his MMA career ends up being better than Punk's.

Astonishing Member

whiney bicthes be whiney bitches
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Neville is no longer contract with WWE.
    http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/neville-wwe-contract/
    "The law of victory is set!" - Sento Kiryu/Kamen Rider Build
    "I'll clear this even if it means using continues!" - Kuroto Dan/Kamen Rider Gemm
    "You've been warned. We're taking your treasure!" - Kairi Yano/Lupin Red

Join the fun of Earth-27
    https://earth27.fandom.com/wiki/Earth-27_Wiki

Hell yea on Neville being free. Here's hoping he's all in.