Page 391 of 1287 FirstFirst ... 291341381387388389390391392393394395401441491891 ... LastLast
Results 5,851 to 5,865 of 19298
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    the shield win it.
    a crazy insane match and i loved it.
    if this is the end for one of the greatest factions of all time, then they ended it with a nuclear bomb.
    whine whine whine bitch bitch bitch

is george gonna challenge shame at mania 35? LOL
    the anti-shield corbin mcintyre lashley
    the new league of nations? the bar rusev and shinsuke nakamura
    sweet new wwe photoshoot and still president of the united states of samoajoemerica
    took natalya long enough to try and help beth
    rowan wearing https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eluveitie i was hoping charlotte vs beck would be the last match
    one last motherfucking time-seth rollins
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-11-2019 at 06:25 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Becky 'Tiny Tim' Lynch is getting pretty stale now. This better not come to form part of her 'Mania moment.
    I'll wager it'll be a factor in that Charlotte will at times go for the leg (which is something she would do anyways given her finisher). But unlike the Fastlane match, I think their Wrestlemania almost HAS to be a great match. If they're planning on making a womans match the main event of Wrestlemania for the first time ever, they basically NEED for it to be a legit contender for match of the night because it has to make a statement that the woman can at least do this as well as the guys. So Becky needs to be able to deliver the match of her career. So I will wager at some point in the later third of the match she will be selling the leg (which again is probably something she would do against Charlotte anyways given Charlotte will go for the leg even if its not injured), but I'm also sure at the start and at the end of the match Becky will be able to do whatever she needs to do to put out a great match.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    goddamn, i love a shield match!
    the roman agenda in full effect-JDfromny206
    LOL-me
    Last edited by steve2275; 03-11-2019 at 08:00 AM.
    RIP MARVEL HEROES 04.06.2013 - 27.11.2017
    Transformers TCG player

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    I'll wager it'll be a factor in that Charlotte will at times go for the leg (which is something she would do anyways given her finisher). But unlike the Fastlane match, I think their Wrestlemania almost HAS to be a great match. If they're planning on making a womans match the main event of Wrestlemania for the first time ever, they basically NEED for it to be a legit contender for match of the night because it has to make a statement that the woman can at least do this as well as the guys. So Becky needs to be able to deliver the match of her career. So I will wager at some point in the later third of the match she will be selling the leg (which again is probably something she would do against Charlotte anyways given Charlotte will go for the leg even if its not injured), but I'm also sure at the start and at the end of the match Becky will be able to do whatever she needs to do to put out a great match.
    I'm thinking it could be like a Linda McMahon Wrestlemania X-7 moment where she just throws the crutches away and flexes her leg a little saying "not a problem now"

Astonishing Member

As people have said, Becky is doing interviews/was at UFC 2 weeks ago without her crutches and not selling the leg injury, which everyone knows is fake.

Becky faking a leg injury would actually make sense from a storyline standpoint because the whole thing has been her about "getting into Ronda's head".

Anyway, the wrestling was great last night. The worst match (Becky/Charlotte) was storyline related and Asuka/Mandy was decent. I am more invested into Kofi than ever! So that part worked.

Not looking forward to Miz vs. Shane. (Unless it's a tag match with Miz and his Dad vs. Shane and Vince) Shane doesn't really need a big storyline and build at this point--just throw him in a match.

And "Yes!" to the Divas of Doom! I assume this is leading to a big multi-tag team women's match at Mania. Rumor has it Sasha and Bailey will also be defending at Takeover and pulling double duty.

Ultimate Member

Them dragging this injury crap out all the way until Mania will just cool the momentum of Becky and this match even more. They need to drop it, like now.

And if she has to sell that during the Mania match, jeez. It didn't work for Triple H vs. Seth Rollins last year and it won't work here either.

https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-o...?sf209216392=1

Harlem Heat are the next HOF inductees

Quote Originally Posted by Gryphon View Post
    https://www.wwe.com/shows/wwe-hall-o...?sf209216392=1

Harlem Heat are the next HOF inductees
    Hopefully Colonel Parker won't be the one inducting them.

Too bad Sheri isn't around to share it with them.

BANNED

The official Fast Lane watchalong was pulled for inappropriate content...gist of it is the WWE Superstars had way too much fun and Nigel McGuiness swore.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/03...roate-content/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    The official Fast Lane watchalong was pulled for inappropriate content...gist of it is the WWE Superstars had way too much fun and Nigel McGuiness swore.

https://www.ringsidenews.com/2019/03...roate-content/
    It's a fun idea, but there's really no way you can put a camera in the backstage area and not get a few instances of inappropriate content.

BANNED

Dean Ambrose to address his departure on RAW tonight

https://twitter.com/WWE/status/11051...raw-tonight%2F

Ultimate Member

It's also sad that they still clearly don't know how to book Asuka well either. I mean she wins, because Mandy slipped on the ring apron, really WWE, really?

Also IDK why they're teasing splitting Mandy and Sonya up when the Women's tag division needs all of the teams that it can get right now?

Anyway grades:

Pre-show match: B-

SDL Tag Title match B+ (bumped up for the post match stuff).

Women's Title Match: D (only not getting an F because of Asuka).

Raw Tag Title Match: A-

US Title Fatal Four Way: A

WWE Title Match: A-

Women's Tag Title Match: D (Sasha and Bayley saved it from an F).

Kofi stuff: D.

Becky vs. Charlotte: F (not their fault, this storyline just sucks right now).

The Shield vs. The Midcard of Evil-A.

Overall PPV grade, B.
    Last edited by Punisher007; 03-11-2019 at 11:33 AM.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    It's also sad that they still clearly don't know how to book Asuka well either. I mean she wins, because Mandy slipped on the ring apron, really WWE, really?

Also IDK why they're teasing splitting Mandy and Sonya up when the Women's tag division needs all of the teams that it can get right now?
    Once again an Asuka match/feud where the focus is on something else. That said, Asuka's finishing kick looked so good that I had to rewatch it in slow motion to make sure that she didn't actually kick Mandy in the face. (She didn't--that was perfection)

Astonishing Member

For what it's worth, Brie has officially retired. It's kind of bad that her last match was that horrible mixed tag with Maryse, but it's probably for the best. I think history will look back at her more fondly.

Quote Originally Posted by titanfan View Post
    For what it's worth, Brie has officially retired. It's kind of bad that her last match was that horrible mixed tag with Maryse, but it's probably for the best. I think history will look back at her more fondly.
    I'm a little surprised she retired before the Bellas took one shot at the woman's tag belts.